Look at pictures of her happy with a guy

>look at pictures of her happy with a guy
>think, once I get that lambo, she will see how wrong she was
>check blockfolio
>down 60% on the week
>cry as the dream slowly fades away

I just want enough money to make everyone from my past feel bad for not loving me and let them know that I'm better than them. Is that too much to ask? I've never had anything, can't I have this?

>I just want enough money to make everyone from my past feel bad for not loving me

Your first wrong is to think that girls want money. If you think that, you basically know you have nothing else to offer and are a complete loser.

are you me? Don't look at those pictures user, that time is better spent researching crypto

same here. fuck you bitcoin. i just wanted to show my gradeschool crush that im a better choice than the bully she dated.

>Your first wrong is to think that girls want money.

How can someone be this deluded? Are you an Arkie?

>be poor chad just out of prison
>fuck a new girl every week who pays for your shit
Explain this please. Are you really hoping for a gold digger who sees you as a wallet? You're going to get it you know

The unofficial motto of Veeky Forums.

Same here user, I'm currently in Uni and all my friends are at Halloween parties but no one invited me to come along, (I live off campus) I just hope my AST bags moon so I can show these dumbfucks how wrong they were.

kek what do you want op to do? kill himself because he wasnt born a chad? you're not really offering solutions. money is the solution

It's not about money. I am not that rich, I am not that handsome and I am not that smart and I have a qt gf. Just be interesting.

Money is the solution if you're looking for someone who doesn't love you and wants to use you.

as opposed to what? no one loving you at all kek no thanks

user i have some bad news...

Money enables people to free up time who are not privileged, you buy time to become the best version of ourselves.

if nobody loves you, money is not the problem... you are

yeah I know I check blockfolio daily

This is not a larp but take it as you will...

I've gone from being a skinny, lonely gamer while all my friends went away to college I stayed home. I started lifting in my twenties and got a girlfriend...had an enjoyable 4 years, but still never found the confidence you need to succeed. In the past year I dumped her... lifted harder had sex with 20+ girls all 7s and better... (quality of quantity). I even fucked a 10/10 with millions in net worth...let me tell you what most had in common

They were lonely and insecure... women want a man who is confident and fit ...the money is a secondary perk that she will factor after the initial attraction... hit the gym and control the things you can... stop fantasizing that some large gambling win will change you as a person

PS: I know rich losers who have money and still get no pussy so yeah...

Could someone make something like this for Veeky Forums?

>Just keep trading crypto until someone loves you
or
>Just keep making money until someone loves you

I want this on my LINK t shirt

She doesn't love you in the first place, she loves your wallet, and you pay to have company, how can you ever accept that?

Money does buy you time though, time to work out, opportunities to invest in nice clothes etc. But honestly, i'm pretty rich and i hide the fact that i'm rich when i'm with new girls.

Else they just like you for the money, and not for who you are.

kek get the fuck out of Veeky Forums and post in Veeky Forums instead we dont need you fags that believe muscles > money

Sorry user

No one cares about you, if you get rich get 10 lambos same opinion dont care.

Live life for yourself idiot holy FK

good post, no matter how you spin it - it explained it well

Enjoy your divorce where you lose 50% of your wealth lad.

could be worse, you could try getting girls based on your race lmao

heaps of money
looks
some money

If you don't think people would notice, get envious, and rethink their entire opinion on you if you pulled up in a lambo from a low/middle class background you are either still young or not experienced I'm the world. Not even meming how much this means to people, especially girls.

A Nissan Skyline that costs the same as a lambo? Worthless. You need that brand recognition.

I'd rather be rich and fit knowing I can please a girl while giving her the satisfaction knowing I'm desirable...

What's the trade off? Being a skinny little faggot with 2 million dollars who can buy 10k pocketbooks so I can get leeched off.

>rich betas are the real life equivalent of pump and dumps for women

So why did none of you retards just buy BTC and hold it?

Are you stupid enough to think that some worthless alts will outperform in the long run? Fucking kek

>implying i diden't

>cry as the dream slowly fades away

i feel you user

Then you're up 6x this year and shouldn't be whining

>listening to David Choe's podcast
>talks about the day he became a millionaire
>every girl he ever showed interest in during highschool is messaging him on Facebook
>some are offering sex for money
this is all I want.

i used to listen to choe too.
you do realize that he's very unhappy
and you do realize those girls contacting him for money in exchange for sex are whores, and he feels deeply dissatisfied by that even though he indulges in whores all time.

rich guy misery is better than poorfag misery.

Damn we /biz crypto guys share a kindred heart. I started an indie game company that had some success. Have a few hundred thousand in the bank but that isn't enough to go buy a lambo unless you want to be broke a year later. So I put it all into cryptos trying to turn 200k into a few million on some big gains. This altcoin bleed is killing me.

fuck i feel u OP.

Shame its not banner season. Saved it

If I'm gonna be depressed as fuck, I might as well be depressed as fuck with money and whores.

>Trading for girls
>Lifting for girls.

Never going to make it.

Don't worry even if you got a Lambo she wouldn't have cared

Lol bunch of losers. Stay poor.

So you pumping girls every week has some relation to love, riiiight

This is not what anons want to hear but it's the truth.
Take any insecurity you have and multiply it by ten, and you have a woman. Yes, even if they had a much better life than you. You presumably have a better life than literal pajeets and yet here you are, so the concept shouldn't be hard to get.
Money can buy you confidence, but it's easier to build confidence without money than to get the money needed to be confident.

pics or it didnt happen

that's a bunch of bull and you know it
woman absolutely care about money. its no coincidence that about 99% of woman like to buy nice things. and a woman always feel good when she has money.

>no matter how you spin it - it explained it well

this, right here spoken by a fucking man

link?

love me some choe
i think he wiped all of his podcasts off the face of the earth. you might be able to find some koreans gone bad or DVDASA episodes around

>not investing in KNOWLEDGE to get a new lamborghini thats fun to drive in the hollywood hills

>Making money for onenitis
You should just sell now, because onenitis is the sign of never making it.