i agree but would wait for the next dip

christ the pump and dump shitcoins can't even come up with good logos any more

hahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa so comfy

howwwwwwww

just bought and it's dropping!
this and the alts bleeding fuck my shit up

FTC better asic resistant bet at this point. Let GRS come back to 10k

will be $12 by the end of november. fucking cap this biz

Everytime I tell myself it's ATH and will dump it just moons some more. I've been watching this shitcoin all day and could've made a couple grand.

Still waiting for people to realize Gridcoins better...

This coin is still pumping hard...

how the hell is this going to beat VTC?

i've been telling myself the same shit for 2 days now. finally caved and it's dropped 1k and lookign at those sell walls

when will this end? it's already high. A drop should come any time now right?

WTF IS THIS COIN THO

r-right ?

I BOUGHT IN A 7200 sats and SOLD AT 9300. I AM FUCKING LIVID THIS SHIT IS PUMPING THIS HARD

This coin is a pump and dump by a group of whales. One dude is knocking off his 3mil stack soon.

IF YOU BUY INTO THIS YOU MAY BE JUSTED.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

HAHAHAHAHAH rite>??

quick buy the top and post pepe cry cry n 10 mins when its under 50 cents.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Even though it's 12x'd, it STILL has a small market cap.

You small brained nibbas could have figured this out days ago, but nope

And here's the same brainlet that told me it was dead at 3500 a few days ago

DIP YOU MOTHER FUCKER

I said this 70 cents ago

P-p-p-proof?

CRASH CRASH so i can not feel bad about not going in

Why is this fucking shitcoin pumping so hard when proven solid coins are bleeding out all over the place AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It has a tiny market cap. like less than 20 million when it started pumping a few days ago.

its a PnD
go look at the daily volume over the last ~10 days, people were accumulating a lot while the price was at like $0.08

CRASH AHHHH

This is turning a bit bearish.

it was about 7 million when it kicked off

>PND
>experiencing much stronger growth than its rise from the crypto boom earlier this year

Prepare your angus for the drop.

it'll pump right back up.

it's orge

how can you see the volume history on a coin?

it has been going up and down, up and down every single day

IT'S GOING BACK UP!

i shouldn't help you since it benefits me for you to be so dumb but look at the daily volume accumulation before the 10M pump its fucking obvious

>i shouldn't help you

I have nothing to learn from brainless biztards like yourself.

I got in early after I watched reddit become aware of GRS over the past week. Just like VTC, this is legitimate growth and you're a fucking moron if you didn't ride this tidal wave to the easiest gainz of the past few months.

I want you to screenshot this post so in a few months you can look at $15 VTC and $5 GRS and ask "how am I such a brainlet?".

according to reddit it's the chinese behind all the pumps. So I believe there will be another one, but make sure you get out before 0.00019200

Because it has better tech than VTC, why don't you DYOR instead of asking moron questions?

And look at the github of their development. That's what I call true dev team.

Stay safe broda.. don't end up having bags forever.

FUK CRYPTO GETTING JUSTd HOLDING ACTUAL PROJECTS WHILE WHALES CONTROL EVERYTHING PUMPING AND DUMPING SHITCOINS GETTING A NEW LAMBO EACH DAY. What the fuck is the point of crypto if you're not part of a whale group?

it's better just to trade and not hold.

They get the markets moving.

make use of the pumping and dumping? I literally started fresh with 50$ this week and am now at 500$.

>Buy OK 4900
>Sell 657799
sorry what? They plan to pump Okcash over 1000%, mmm fake indeed

when you thought hours of research behind good projects that were undiscovered would pay off, then you realize its all a big scam

we won't know for sure until it hits their mark. make use of it until then, because it looks like a steady rise to me (except for this pump, that was insane)

Just waiting for some chink with 3 million GRC coins to dump and BTFO everyone

GRS can handle a 3mil dump

Nvm you said GRC my bad

Resistance looking Powerful

i'm not even afraid to go all in now knowing (and seeing) that the chinese are pushing this so extremely hard, and they are NOT giving up. Just waiting for it to fall to around 0.00017xx or lower, buy all in, wait for the chinese to push it to +- 0.00018500 = freeee money

Verge should be the one doing 1000% reeeee