AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

more like

Enjoying the biggest weak hand slaughter since LINK? Only the strongest of hands will survive to see 400 sats in a few days.

Based on news that's already been released and pumped. Get real nigger. It's over.

you weak handed faggot
look at the volume, it'll pump tomorrow again to 120 before a plummet. This will continue all week.

6 days to go friend

shitcoin gonna shit

mfw staying in a shitcoin for the promise of a 20% pump based off of news that's already priced in.

> mfw already priced in

Sad attempt at a FUD. Stong handers will come out with stacks.

How's long has it been since someone actually slapped the ask on this fucking piece of shit?

At least I learnt what priced in means today. Everyday is a new opportunity to learn friends

Support is eroding QUICKLY on binance.

And right when I sell at 101, someone puts up a 105 buy wall. I can't make this shit up.

how can it be a buy wall if it's above the current price, you fucking retarded pajeet.

Who the fuck trades XVG on binance? Look at the volumes across the exchanges you scrub.

man 20ya made it sound too good to be true.
this was pump was stale as fuck
the news release did nothing

BTC needs to fucking die.

The markets have literally become gambling now thanks to normies and investors all going nuts trying to catch the BTC train. It doesn't matter what news comes out for an alt. It doesn't matter who's on the team, how far along they are, nothing matters.

The entire market is full of ADHD investors that want to get rich quick.

The only way to win right now is to just find the most promising coins after BTC inevitably tanks from this insane rise that will come up out of the ashes.

like GRS.

what a retarded coin to be pumping right now.

every time i try to catch that train, i remind myself to never enter a pump. I thought it would be dumped yesterday at 50c since it stagnated at 40-45c for a while. then in the evening it shot up to 70c before i finally went to bed. in the morning it was at 80c. and IM LIKE FUCK IT we got XVG to ride. bitch goes up to 125 dumps allll the way back to 100 and i sell for a tiny return of 4%.
should have felt stupid and fomo'd in

All that holds no weight. Getting JUSTed by Verge is ridiculous to say. Compare the graphs over the past two weeks. I say this assuming you can make comparisons. You're IQ might be lacking though.

>You're IQ might be lacking though
Your*
Also can you speak in full sentences? What are you even trying to say? "All that holds no weight. Getting JUSTed by Verge is ridiculous to say."

I literally cannot understand what you're trying to get across here.