Losing my hair

Anons.. Im desperate. Loss of 30% on chainlink. Im poor already and even my hair starts falling out.

Advice please? Do I sell?

shut the fuck up faggot im -60% because of fucking LINK, ETP, OMG, and fucking REQ. fuck you BTC fuck you

If you sell, you're going to hell. Is that what you want, user? To go to hell?

hold you weak handed faggot

get out of crypto, you weren't made for it

never invest what you can't afford to lose

Same I have ALL my money locked in LINK.

I'm going to wait till 3 november. The fucking 1 day I decided not to look at the graph LINK reached $0.22 yesterday and I couldn't sell it.

I'm hoping it pumps right before the conference and then I will sell it off and hold BTC for a long time. Fuck the ALT market I don't believe in it anymore.

if you cant wait, dont invest\

check back in a year

the point is if I buy BTC and I check back in a year vs LINK which is more likely to have given me profit?

FUCK alt coins.

>rent free

If youre a normie only buying now the answer is LINK duhh you dumb faggot.

If you sell you are a faggot nigger and you deserve to die in flames.

bitcoin was less than $1000 dollar a year ago. It could be $50.000 in 1 year time.

I get your point but I'm going to dump my 50K LINK that costed me close to fucking 10 bitcoin and be done with this shit FOREVER.

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT.

you're a fucking faggot OP i put 1000$ in GNT a loooooong long time ago at 3k sats, watched it rocket up to 30k, then drop back down to where its at now, all without selling so kys

This.

I swear so many of you guys are retarded thinking you can make a living (or even somewhat decent money) off crypto when you have less than $1,000 to your name. Yes, you could get lucky. But you could also get lucky buying lottery tickets

You really shouldn't invest more than 10% of your net worth into crypto in my opinion. If you're net worth is less than 10k, start wage slaving and save up before you get serious about any kind of investing

You're going to be competing with A LOT of people to sell the first pump we see. I will be one of time.

That pump will last 3 seconds.

>It's just the BTC bear market guys.

60% loss here and already bald. YOLO

Oh don't worry I have programmed a bot I'm an old /g/entoo-man. the pump will probably only go to $0.20 as well. Should've sold yesterday I fucking hate that I didn't check it out yesterday for fucks sake.

I bought at ATH, sole at a 60 percent loss, and bought at ATL which was yesterday.

I'm pretty sure it won't get lower than that so I would advise you to hodl OP.

dont worry user, eth was once fudded at these "epic levels" so surely link = the next eth

you'll be a multi-billionaire soon as long as you just baghodl ur link for a few more months whilst sergay and his crew solve the oracle problem.

This

The coin business is a pump and dump pyramid scheme built on trust and idiots fueling into the system at the later stages in the games.

You thought you can just buy a product that will go up in value but it has no inherit value. Now you realize you are the last idiot in and you can't dump it on the next one.

LINK still has potential it's just that it'll take a long fucking time to come to fruition and the alt market is bearish as fuck for the forseeable future. Better invest in BTC and come back to LINK when it starts making its real moon trajectory. Otherwise you'd be the guy holding VTC bags for 4 years at a couple cents before it mooned. Could've made a lot more by holding BTC for 4 years and then quickly buying VTC when it started to show movement.

Same with LINK. Sure It'll moon eventually the technology behind LINK is real. But don't fucking lose money on it by holding it for years. Invest in a growing coin (bitcoin for certainty) and then reinvest into LINK at the first signs of a proper moon.

Two words: buy ZAP

ZAP is not even a competitor of LINK and has nothing to do with it. Not even the same market

>REQ
hehe more like REQT hehe, hehehe.

Youre acting like this alt bear market will last years kek. I assure you alts are going up once this fork bullshit ends (late november).

Until the next Bitcoin fork is announced

Bitcoin will now get a fork every month. It's too beneficial for everyone involved not to do it.

What you fags really think Bitcoin silver and Bitcoin red will cause the same effect? The only reason there was an alt selloff for the bitcoin gold fork is because its so goddamn near the Segwit2x fork which is a major event for bitcoin. So they bought bitcoin early since why not? Theyre going to buy for free Segwitx2 coins anyway.

> 12,356 forks and 16 chink driven attacks later

Good chance that doesn't happen this time, this is literally the same as buying an uncapped ICO for the auto10x exchange scam, it stopped working pretty fucking quickly

I sold my link bag at 185% profit, should've sold a little bit earlier, but I still had some hope. It's not too late to get out.

No. You can't infinitely make shitcoins by forking off of BTC and expect them to have value. If a fork offers a fundamental improvement over Bitcoin or widespread support then you can expect it to potentially hold on and have value.

Oh wait, that's like any altcoin already.

You dont get lucky

You get not retarded

>inherit value
>doesnt know what LINK does

Ok fag

I see what ur saying and it makes sense to me desu
If my net worth is less than 10k (student at university trying to live as frugally as I can and investing rest into crypto, nothing else to do other than study) and I only have a part time job, what you recommend I do? It'd take me quite some time to accumulate 10k on a $15 /hr job (after gst etc) but at the same time I can afford to lose all the money I'm investing anyway, it's just more on my student loan. Should I give up on crypto for a couple of years and miss the start of the upcoming wave, or just invest all my spare money that could be spent on decent fucking food and alcohol?
tl;dr
what do u think I should do if I have spare money but low quality of live and no way to get to 10k quickly.

I'm not an expert.

But if you truly are comfortable with potentially losing everything you invest, then go for it.

Number one rule of investing is this. Doesn't matter if it's 100 bucks or 100 million bucks

invest in hair transplant

gave me a nice chuckle before bed

that said hope you get to moon after all this aggravation.

Why do retards do this? Is a 10x really not enough for you?

Sell your bags now it will never go back to ATH again this is a vaporware shitcoin

I work part time $8.75 an hr, make like $850 per mo after tax.. Should I invest ?