BTC goes up 5%

>BTC goes up 5%
>Alts are down -30%

Why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wZ6qjD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is it. I've had enough of this. I'm putting a 10 million KIDS coin bounty for satoshi nakamoto's head

whales are accumulating

>btc goes up 5%
>GRS goes up 1200%

I got sick of holding ETH and just traded it for BTC. here's hoping that was the right decision.
I'm holding about $200 BTC now, haven't spent a dime yet.

shitcoins are shit.

adhd brainlets put their money into shitcoin because it's easier to imagine a shitcoin hitting $1 like other cryptos have rather than Bitcoin hitting $100,000+.

Also adhd brainlets only see the coin of the week being hyped. They don't know about the literally hundreds of other coins that were hyped just like the new shitcoin before, had a bit of a run and then collapsed into obscurity.

I wish I sold all my shitty alts for bitcoin when I still had time. I was up at $1000 at one point from $300, now I'm back at $100. Fuck shitcoins.

There's a reason shitcoins are shitcoins, Bitcoin will always be king regardless of what other coins do better. If everyone trading on Biz had held bitcoin for the last 12-24 months instead of hoping they'll luck out on others they would all be rich already.

psst.. RKC on cryptopia

yes but i thought eth had better long term use case. that doesnt matter

LMAO IT'S LITERALLY DUMPING RIGHT NOW

Nothing new, there is always this one coin which goes 100+% when BTC is on ATH, it's a whale manipulation.

I'm quite happy with 80% gain from GRS but this this will flop hard soon. Saw it too many times.

I'm mining two coins right now that are in high exchange currently and aren't too hard to mine on my APU. How long should I expect it to last?

Are you that stupid?! People see BTC go up and their shitcoins go down a little, so what do they do? Sell them for BTC! BTC goes up more, shitcoins go down more.

Guess what happens when BTC drops?

>Are you that stupid?! People see BTC go up and their shitcoins go down a little, so what do they do? Sell them for BTC! BTC goes up more, shitcoins go down more.
>Guess what happens when BTC drops?

Oh but muh whales! The man is MANIPULATING the market! Fucking retards.

>Guess what happens when BTC drops?

Alts will go down even more. Is this your first day in crypto?

lol look at this adhd brainlet.

Fucking noob, when BTC down, alts are down to you imbecile. Look at market history.

This market aint logical.

Because these coins weren't mentioned on Fox News

Buy alts that go up, stupid!

ebebi bodi buts stob losess

not my alts lmfao discord.gg/wZ6qjD