Is this true?

Is this true?

Mostly
They didn't employ the use of wheels, but they understood the concept
Also they had made other architectural achievements that were pretty impressive, despite being culturally behind

The Inca had Quipu. Also wheels aren't anywhere near as useful without beasts of burden. Llamas were the only thing available, and the one place where they lived was highly mountainous.

Hmm. Why are Japs so bad when it comes to history. You think he would have done a tiny bit of research before publishing this.

What did they compensate for writing?

Mayas, Incas, and Aztecs all had wheels which were used in even complex machinery for construction. They lacked beasts of burden that made wagons far less useful.

Tenochtitlan was a technological marvel even for European standards, Incas and Mayas both had a firm grasp on concepts like astronomy and mathmatics. Characterizing these groups as primitive is stupid.

>Why are Japs so bad when it comes to history.
Because they literally get 99% of it second hand. Their entire view of the world is like being at the end of a game of telephone. A typical westerner already has some pretty bad misconceptions on shit, and the Japanese then learn those bad misconceptions except somehow with even less nuance.

>What did they compensate for writing?
Like I said, the Inca used Quipu. Meso-americans used pictographs and hieroglyphics.

Mangakas aren't representative of the japanese people.
Also most of them only have a high school level of education.

History is wierd in some cases. Japan invented the wheel then forgot that knowledge and only regained it way later.

>They didn't employ the use of wheels
No real point, they didn't have beasts of burden to pull shit

I too was surprised to see the mention of the Imperial and Royal (kaiserlich und königlich) KuK Hapsburg empire
Based Mayans were Hapsburg loyalists even before the Spaniards showed up

Wait so Vivec City is literally just Tenochitlan

BASED

A E I O U
E
I
O
U

I suppose this is just Nips being racist.

Kind of like how /pol/ honestly belives subsaharan africans didn’t know metalworking and all lived in packs like gorillas before arrival of white colonists.

>Also wheels aren't anywhere near as useful without beasts of burden. Llamas were the only thing available, and the one place where they lived was highly mountainous.
Fuck your a posteriori justification.
Llamas aren't so bad and could have been bred for strength.
And wheelbarrows are greatly useful even in mountains.

They just never thought of making one. It happens.

>Europeans don't get wheelbarrows until the 13th century and it takes centuries to enter into general use, especially on the periphery
>lmao Incas are stupid that they didn't have wheelbarrows man, unlike the Europeans!
If the Europeans were only getting around to using something like a century before, the Incans are hardly backwards savages for not having it

I'm not the one who said they were stupid. I'm the one who said not thinking of something simple and useful happens.

It happened to Europeans. And it happened to non Europeans too. Just more.

>wheelbarrows
Oh you mean those things that were literally invented 100 years after Jesus? Why are you expecting the Inca to come up with something that people who had been using the wheel for transportation for over 1000 years weren't able to come up with for THAT long?

I'm not expecting anything.

I'm just pointing out that the argument that "transport on wheels was not developed because it was useless in America" is stupid.

not true, many salvage tribes of the amazon didn't had religion, mythology and gods before european contact

it's really not stupid though
people only develop things because they need them, meaning they are useful
if something is not useful (due to terrain or other nonconducive conditions) it isn't developed
you could really say it's smart NOT to develop things that aren't useful

retard

>They literally get 99% of it second hand.

Explain how this is different from the average person.

Most of us who are interested in history still read it off books that pack the content neatly, and most of those books aren't written in our native language most of the time even if we are westerners.

I don't see how this would be any different for the Japanese.

Underrated

I've read that and it's hard to fathom that kind of primitive atheism.

It's no more retarded than Vikings or any other hisshit pumped out by western studios though, plebs don't give a fuck

They understood wheels because the concept of things rolling is blatantly obvious to anyone who's not blind. There is no evidence for them using wheeled vehicles though as far as I know. And they definitely had writing.

It is stupid.
It is stupid because it starts from the fact that "they didn't use wheels for transport" to the theory "they must not have needed them", and then only look for confirmation in the fact that "they had mountains and no donkeys guise".
It is stupid because people do not develop everything that they need : as seen with the wheelbarrow, a very simple and convenient contraption that only became common in Europe in the late middle ages. Did they just start needing those then ? No.
They just did not think of it.
Like the Americans.

Moctezuma had a bunch of runners do tag team to bring him fresh fish all the way from the Coast of Veracruz up to the center of the country. It's stupid, but it worked.

It wasnt the Spanish who got there, it was the Portuguese, made colonies, took as much gold, iron and other valluables and left the colonies rebbeling to become a "republic", that became the most currupt nation in the history of mankind.

Ironically Japan forgot about the wheels too for some time in their history.

>No writing system
Very primitive kinds , but they had them
>No wheels
This is true

>Source: my ass

>Be me
>/pol/
When has /pol/ ever said that blacks couldn't into metalworking? It's the amerindian who couldn't get past the bronze age.

>They understood wheels because the concept of things rolling is blatantly obvious to anyone who's not blind.
>Dude they understood gravity because the concept of things falling is blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't blind
Where does this kind of thought even come from? No, they didn't have the wheel. Round things rolling is not the same as the wheel

>Mayas, Incas, and Aztecs all had wheels which were used in even complex machinery for construction.
I need a source for that hot take

>No, they didn't have the wheel

>When has /pol/ ever said that blacks couldn't into metalworking?
Any and every time they've said blacks lived in the stone age.

>toys are the same as useful wheels

You literally said "they didn't have the wheel," which is blatantly false.