I thought it was a fucking meme

I’m actually losing hair because of the stress for cryptos...

This bear market of alts is killing me from the inside.

Who else is actually getting JUST?

Also I’m poor as fuck, help me to pay for a hair transplant, minoxidil, finasteride or that kind shits.

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

looks like diffuse thinning... that happened to me too earlier this year . start minoxidil the earlier the better

Stress is a meme most of the time.
You're balding, typical male pattern baldness, it's genetic. Fin + Minox or lose it all.

Adding on to this:

Buy 5% Minox only. 2% isnt strong enough.
Buy saw palmetto. If you dont buy fin, because its an organic DHT blocker (also prevent prostate cancer too)
Buy Vitamin A, Biotin, and Copper supplements.
Dont bother with hair loss shampoo, all that money is better spent on more minox.

check your thyroid and for other autoimmune diseases.

by the way, autoimmune diseases are highly correlated with suboptimal vitamin d levels, which this time of year is quite common. check your blood levels and adjust. (also if you supplement: you still need to go into the sun for secondary enzymes that activate the d)

Might be normal baldness too, right, it still sucks. Considering the advices on Minoxidil and the vitamins too, thanks.

no. normal baldness has a certain pattern. homeboy is ill, which is cool, because it's reversible.

Need better pics, but it looks like mpb.

You do realize thats a simplified representation and hair isnt attached to the body like pencil and gradually gets erased that clean, right? I starts thinning very gradually. Usually the first sign is noticing more hair strands falling out than usual. OP is probably the 2nd or third one.
>homeboy
90% this id is a troll.

Balding is mostly genetic and accelerated by shitty diet and lack of vitamins.

Any balding legitimately caused by stressed will regrow after you lower stress levels.

t. Stress hair loss and regained it after finals ended

dude, it's starting from ... I don't know what it's called, erm ... parting of the hair. That's almost the definition of diffuse thinning. male pattern baldness usually starts from the edges of your forehead, and in rare cases from the vertex / back of the head, neither of which is the case with OPs pic.

>90% this id is a troll.
just drunk and europoor

You have no idea what you're talking about.
It's fools like you that keep people like op from getting on real treatments.

what does t. mean

>edges of forehead
James Rolfe would like to have a word with you. His hair literally randomly falling out at the center of his hairline

Also, gonna be honest. My hair looks almost like OP's, except only when i comeout of the shower; patches all over.

like telling him to get his blood checked?
yeah, visiting the doc is certainly hindering real treatment, idiot.

don't know him, but honestly, there are a lot of men who believe to have male pattern baldness when their problem is a diet consisting purely of frozen pizza.

either way, loss of hair needs to be checked, because if it's not mpb, it's a sure sign you're having deep health problems.

forgot pic

I don't eat junk food, or at least not exclusively junk food, my BMI is about 20 but as you were saying my diet is poor of Vitamin D. Almost no fish at all, eggs every now and then.

Meditation helps a lot. Anytime you ever feel stressed or angry say outloud stop I'm OK. I'm OK! And quickly move on after identifying what it is you did to get you JUST'd.

Drink some raw eggs. Eat some liver.

Nutritionally dense foods.

men, it can be everything. I just know 2 people who did the pizza thing. One of them actually got scurvy, or at least that's what he tells people.

anyway, get your blood checked, this kind of hair loss is not uncommon with people who have some kind of untreated autoimmune disease.
Stress can be indeed a beneficiary factor.

to me it really doesn't look like mlp, and if I'm wrong, you're at least healthy and a 'manly man'.

Don't buy anything. It's genetic. You are fucked.

No one in my family has ever went bald they all have thick luscious golden hair my grandads is white though but if you shaved his head you could make a rug out of it almost every time I go to the barber they said you've got very thick hair

This started happening to me during the meme war.

High stress levels is horrible.

You're also probably at least 25 heading towards 30.

Sorry user, visit Veeky Forums and be a buff bald dude.

Your other options are skinny bald or fat bald.

>IM OK
checks blockfolio
>IM OK1!!!!

how old are you user?

It's genetic you retard.

30 but I had no hair thinning problems until now.
I'm in the baldness age, I know, but I know people balding bad at 20 years old and 60 years old thick as fuck.

Might be genetic too, even if my dad is retraicing on the sides rather than thinning.

Don't touch finasteride, it will fuck you up. Look up "post finasteride syndrome". You're welcome

i still dont know who that is in that pic

OP I'm 23 but have the same hairline as you.

Are you mixed Asian or Jewish? Because My east asian father and grandfather had the same pattern and they say that it's pretty normal for asians to have that.

Otherwise I think it's hormonal and can be reversed.