Anyone else buying on the way down?

Anyone else buying on the way down?

Sadly, I'm already all in.
I'm so sick I didn't sell to buy back

Yup

Sold by fuking 1-BTC for Sergy

Not until this is over with. We have a ways to go before pre-ICO price

Losers average losers

Same and it feels too dangerous to sell now.

If I felt I could safely sell for even a 10% increase I would in a heartbeat but this shit is so oversold at this point and btc dipping or any type of news could just me swing trading could JUST me even harder

Alts are reacting to every fucking move BTC makes and I don't see that stopping until closer to the fork.
On the next LINK pump/BTC dump you can probably sell and buy back.

I'm just gonna hold. It pisses me off that I bought the fucking ICO, watched it 5x and I'm down in sats already because of this horseshit, but I'm confident that good alts, LINK included, will pump massively around the time of the fork and that the bitcoin faggots will be absolutely fucked when their bubble implodes and they suffer the consequences of their outdated shitcoin's failure to adapt.

Selling at what turns out to be the bottom hurts way more than just holding, let me tell ya.

Waiting for my other coins to moon so I can buy more of the dip

We will be at 2k sat by weekend

i bought and sold for a profit before sibos, not much, but it was worth it

i don't even own it right now, and i can say with confidence that its going to be an easy 20x in the next few months. i've never seen accumulation on this level

good, because my answer to this thread is "definitely buying more as the price drops."

accumulation means people are buying it
no one is buying it

Proof people are actually accumulating? Just looks like no one wants to be holding this shit right now to me

That will be more obvious as the weeks continue

>bitcoin faggots will be absolutely fucked when their bubble implodes

I fucking wish for this, honestly. Months and months of "muh fork is going to crash bitcoin!!!!", yet the exact opposite happens. This fucking meme market can burn tot the ground for all i care.

bullshit, you cannot sell without a buyer you fuckhead

I wish, fucking WISH i had more money to buy this now... fucking hell!! will never be this cheap again... like its right here in front of me, but i got no money to buy it fucksakes

>will never be this cheap again

Never heard that before.

how many chance do we have again?

I too love catching falling knifes, user.

Most of the panic sellers are out already, probably a few left. It will be very very hard to push this much lower, when you're left with long holders at the support.

>he doesnt understand the basics of trading

>i've never seen accumulation on this level
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAGHOLDERS ARE BY FAR THE MOST FUNNY PEOPLE IN CRYPTO

said that 5,4 and under 3k sat. See u @ 1k sat.

Link has less daily volume than BAT, which has a very bad marketing for an ICO with such great potential.

Link sucks balls. Can't believe people here are all in on this shit.

less than 1% of the circulating supply is on binance, so most holders aren't impressed by the dropping price. compare that with WTC, dropping pretty hard, 10% of supply on binance, now THAT is something to worry about.

I doubt theres a single linkie who isnt trying to get rid of his bags

Accumulating on COSS

how can you fucking accumulate when bitcoin is so expensive? explain this faggots. i dont have any btc

Buy eth you shitter

I bought at 20 cents, I'll only buy again at 10 cents.

Im not

hahahahahah

I am all IN for LINK

you know someone is buying when its not hitting 0 common sense

holding till 2018. Captain reporting in

Priced IN

I bought at 3200, then at 2800. I thought it would never go lower than 2800, but calling me surprised because they fucking broke the psychological barrier.

how certain are you about that?

Twist, he's a linkie!