Can someone kill bitcoin, please?

Can someone kill bitcoin, please?
I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FUCKING COIN STALING ALL MY ALT GAINS FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT
NORMIES GET RICH FROM HEARING ABOUT BITCOIN ON FUCKING TALK RADIO IN 2017 AND I KNEW ABOUT IT SINCE 2011?????????????????????????????????????

WHY AM I STILL POOR?
WHAT THE FUCK? THIS WAS MY DOMAIN, I WAS THE CHOSEN ONE AND I DIDNT EVEN MAKE A SINGLE CENT ALL THINGS CONSIDERED
GOODNIGHT BIZ, LINK FUCKED MY SHITHOLE FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
PLEASE REMEMBER ME, NOT THE FIRST, NOT THE LAST LINKMARINE TO DIE BY HIS OWN HANDS OORAH SEMPER FI TIL I AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOPE

WE ARE THE NORMIES AND WE ARE HERE TO FOMO BITCOIN THEN LEAVE AND CRASH THE MARKET FOR YEARS

No not worry OP the normies will kill themselves with time.

Relax dude. It's going all according to plan and BTC had to face multiple 70-90% drawdowns in the past similar to Altcoins.

Right now normies flood BTC, however soon they will discover Altcoins and make them moon too. It's only that they have not right now and many rich old Altcoiners left Alts for the BTC moon. However, as BTC moons the whole situation over there becomes increasingly unstable.

Fag

Hiiiiii Altyyyyy

>NORMIES GET RICH FROM HEARING ABOUT BITCOIN ON FUCKING TALK RADIO IN 2017 AND I KNEW ABOUT IT SINCE 2011?????????????????????????????????????
>WHY AM I STILL POOR?

Idk maybe it's because you had knowledge of an insane investment and you sat on that for 6 years doing diddly.

Pic related. I didn't sit on this.

>Right now normies flood BTC, however soon they will discover Altcoins and make them moon too.

That's what idiots have been saying since litecoin. And nope. You've got a 99% failure rate.

Dude lend me 0.5 BTC and I will pay back in 3 months at least. I will throw it to BitConnect and the point I break even I will send you your coin back. If it breaks I won't be able to pay back. Come on give me chance.

I am JUST'ed pretty hard right now.

It's not about the price of BTC, alt markets are being manipulated by whales. We're all being played.

I AM THE WHALE RAAARG

Ok maybe just a babby whale

>THIS WAS MY DOMAIN, I WAS THE CHOSEN ONE
lmao

Come on dude. Lend me 0.5 BTC and I swear on my soul I will pay it back. All I need is to have Bitconnect to work 3 months more which it will. Come on just make one unjusted. Just do it.

Totally can. Go on poloniex and you can borrow on margin right away. Interest rates are really low.

I'm reporting you.

I want to gamble on BitConnect and I lost everything on BitPetite. As I said I will pay it back. Every mounth If you wish. I can find you in here while being anonymous too. Your blockfolio is unique.

1FywiPMQRsNAG9Ey4YWLT7YNu7kzd5Utt8

Yeah ok, like I said, I lend my coins through poloniex so you can go through that to borrow them.

Why do you Alties have to continually dig your loss hole deeper? Why can you not just buy Bitcoin? Is it some kind of genetic self destruct sequence?

I feel your pain

>poloniex
is this for real?

Buying right now is retarded as fuck, no entry point. BTC is due for a very big correction, and I have $10k waiting in my kraken account to buy the dip.
Can't wait until the SEC, PBOC or Dimon creates some massive FUD again, that'd the most ideal situation to buy.

Never looked up the lending
Is it like leverage on bitmex
Or can i buy alts with it

Also what stops people from loosing it all? Can someone explain to me how it works on polo?

mods pls ban for life