What's the most jewish thing you've ever done?

What's the most jewish thing you've ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/79v0h6/wirecard_is_the_new_card_issuer_of_tenx/
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i frequently will buy and sell coin only holding it for 30-45 seconds and take a $4-6 profit if i can

I stole my sister's allowance

easy money ;)

I sued a broke nigger for lack of paying interest on a loan.

Sold a laptop on eBay and didn't tell the buyer it would shut down every 4 to 8 hours due to hardware problems. Was like 10 years ago.

Found envelope with cash in it, found out who's it was and didn't give it back.

I messaged the guy on facebook a few years back and offered twice the value I stole in Bitcoin but he never responded.

Be born to a Jewish family.

Opposite:
I once dropped a 5 cent piece on the ground in front of 10 kikes, they looked like they wanted to murder me (after picking the coin up)

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! cards wrapped in paper when i was in middle school. I hired my classmate to steal those cards that they bought from me, and i will sold those stolen cards at a higher price. So the price of the cards are exponentially increasing and our profits are increasing while the supply of cards are still the same.

Marry one

feelsgoodman.jpg

Went around house to house in my neighborhood asking if I could do some chores for money I would "Donate to stop baby seal clubbing" as a small kid.

I found out people would just give me $5-$20 and told me that I didn't have to do anything because they found it cute.

Bought a SNES with 5 games at the end of the day.

As an early teen (12-13 years old I don't remember exactly) I went to garage sales bought up cute looking stuff like dolls,stuffed animals and other things that would look very personal and loved.

Then I went home and hold my own garage sale with my then 8 year old sister saying we wanted to raise money for buying school supplies and marking up the price 3x what I bought it at.

At highschool I would lend money to nerdy/silent kids and charge them 300% interest a week. with a minimum of 200% interest if they paid within 1 week.

They always paid within 1 week but I still doubled my money every time. Usually for dumb shit as well like buying snacks in the cantina or buying a videogame they were hyped about.

And yes I'm Jewish but I didn't even know I was Jewish until my grandmother died and we had a traditional Jewish funeral with Hebrew on the gravestone and everything.

does she do butt stuff like a good kikey?

involuntarily circumcised as a newborn

your grandmothers funeral was not the first clue

It's funny because I'm richer then you.

Married a Jewess.

>Marry one
>feelsgoodman.jpg
t. liar or honeymooner

I stole webkinz from a walgreens when I was younger

wow.

Friends all went to burger king and I vehemently refused to buy anything even though I had money and was hungry because I could wait until I got home and eat for free and have $5.

I seen one of them after like 8 years and they still brought it up

claimed 6billion jews died in concentration camps

Oh my God, kys

Got the most sensitive part of my genitals butchered as a helpless baby

Pretend i sell Plushs and that im gonna kill myself

BK and fast food in general is unhealthy as fuck, so you didn't really do anything wrong. Why pay to put garbage in your body?

sold pirated software I downloaded for free to enteprises. Made a fortune

>eat healthy home food for free
>eat disgusting fast food, pay for privilege to do so
You made the right choice user

What the fuck is this shit? Do you even english pajeet?

>started watching anime in high school
>kept learning some words
>convinced my classmates I could teach them Japanese
>charge them modest fees for lessons
>teached them only how to count

>And yes I'm Jewish but I didn't even know I was Jewish until my grandmother died and we had a traditional Jewish funeral with Hebrew on the gravestone and everything.
Well that pretty much proves kikery is genetic

This

What is anecdotal evidence?

get a load of this fucking kike. Hitler wasn't wrong.

Let me guess you are the Nigerian prince?

I've never gave or lent anyone money. Not even 10 cents.

I stole a video game from my friend as a kid and made his mom blame him for losing it.

I'm 1/8th kike. Maybe more, not certain.

thats not being a jew, thats being a fag
is being a jew

>I've never gave or lent anyone money. Not even 10 cents.
Moses stood up about 6 feet and 10
He said, "you can't close the door when the wall's caved in"

that's the jewest thing i've ever read.

Put me in the reddit screencap

Went to a prostitute then told the wife that we had a flat tire. Covered my ass in time and she payed for the tire lol.

when i was like 9 or 10 my friend and i were at the local university because his mom and we picked out all the pennis from the fountain. we were going to use it to buy batteries for something but then his mom came back and saw what we were doing. she made him throw money in the fountain but my mom didn't care so i didn't have to lol

also i have a foreskin

Barmitzvah

I don't work on saturdays.

You were a clever little shithead

I can't bet arsed to ever post on Reddit, but I have a ready-made shill image for one of you cunts to use

>picked out all the pennies from the fountain
That reminds me, I did that as a kid with my cousin. Lots of quarters in there, we made like 5 bucks combined.

>created a vaporware system
>hired some potheads
>huge ICO
>dumped my remaining coins
>ran off

Really? Didn't you worry about going to prison?

>pennis

Veeky Forums confirmed full of hasidic jews

And what do you do nowadays?

An excuse from 20 years olds with little life experience.
Living just a decade longer will see the number of "coincidences" ballooning up to a point unexplainable statistically.
There's only two kinds of people in business, decision makers who know the jew for what they are and mindless fools who got lucky. Doesn't mean you have to froth at the mouth like a /pol/ retard, but ignoring reality makes you nothing more than a gambler.

My initial investment into bitcoin was my grandmother's money she saved for funeral. I wish I used it all of it instead of taking only small part and returning before she could notice.

always knew my bigshot lawyer uncle would help me fight the case

leverage trading BTC

this please.

I was working in a Bike shop when i was 20. Our fees for repair were not clear and i used to charge customers based on their attitudes.

For the same repair one guy could pay $1 and another $20.

thats like the opposite of being a jew

put in da cap biitch

niggers deserve it

Welcome refugees to the country I live in

Has this news gone under the radar?

Julian of TenX himself confirms it on the thread. TenX is going worldwide.

reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/79v0h6/wirecard_is_the_new_card_issuer_of_tenx/

BASED

HAHAHA

I have Jewish non-blood family members through marriage.

Your life is over

join this crypto PnD apparently discord.gg/tUZVSCv $

>Let my classmates mine runes on runescape.
>Buy them for piss cheap prices and runecraft them.
>Then sell them with quadruple profits.
>Use the runescape coins to buy their sweets and sandwitches at school.

I kid you not.