Mum is asking for her money back

>mum is asking for her money back

I'm down 60% what the fuck do I tell her. I'm literally shaking right now.

pls help

Tell her Sergey has it and needs a couple more weeks

Tell her she should've priced in your future retardedness, when you were first born.

Traderoute my guy

pray for a pump

that means that op should've never...oh.

Give her your dick as collateral

Say you need to submit kyc documents in order for the funds to be withdrawn, you tried to withdraw already but has to be manually approved

Buy FUNtoken and Feathercoin

BUY KYBER RIGHT NOW MOON MISSION IS NOW ON

this is actually the best strategy to stall.

in the meantime, look at cashing out and buying a busticket to somewhere else.

now shes threatening to kick me out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm fucking crying lmfao

how is this even possible? you couldve literally put the money into btc and ytou wouldve made fiat

1. Convert all to BTC
2. Go to DICE site
3. Double or nothing

Either your problem is fixed or you are even more fucked

Already priced in

IM SORRY MAMA
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU
I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT MY TRADES,
ARE CLEANING OUT MY WALLER

Tell her you dont have her money due to long term investments, but you will have it. How much do you owe?

just be a fucking man for once in your lifetime
>"mom, listen. I can't give you all your money back because I don't have it. I invested it in a promising company that was raising funds. I am holding some shares, but they're not worth much right now. it's very possible that i can recover some or all of it by the end of the year, if you wait, but I'll understand if you want it back right now. I'm sorry, I just wanted to make you proud."

or just scream 5 dollas by the end of the year at the top of your lungs, she'll understand.

tell her to hodl.
what was your initial agreement on when to pay back ? is she attempting to break a deal ?
can u buy her with interest ?

my mums blockfolio is still up around 300% from a few months ago, did you just start buying alts now