Sergey's announcement

Hi everyone, thanks for your support of our work as we continue to focus on putting the ChainLink Network in a position to succeed over the long-term, it does mean a lot to us.

Since presenting at the SIBOS conference on October 16th, we’ve been focused on four main areas:

Building out the implementation of ChainLink described in our whitepaper; link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper. Going on to choose Go as the language for our initial implementation, due to its speed, security and an active developer community that applies Go to crypto focused applications.

Continuing to add interested data providers, off-chain payment providers and individual developers to the list of initial ChainLink Node operators.

Adding to our technical team with developers that know Go, Solidity, or are excited enough to learn both because they want to solve the smart contract connectivity problem with an open source approach focused on security. Adding to our technical team for front-end development in JS and UI/UX, to create the ChainLink Network’s initial marketplace interfaces, ChainLink Node creation workflows, and ChainLink Node detail pages.

Preparing for the Devcon conference, where we’ll be making a presentation on November 3rd in the main hall; ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/. If you’re at Devcon then feel free to say hi, or contact us ([email protected]) to meetup about what you’re working on, and the external inputs/outputs you need to make it a reality. We’re actively meeting with both large teams and individual smart contract developers in an effort to prioritize what ChainLinks will be immediately useful to the community.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/StabbyCutyou/generics/blob/master/g.go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol its literally nothing

see you at 10 cents

>We’re actively meeting with both large teams and individual smart contract developers in an effort to prioritize what ChainLinks will be immediately useful to the community.

Good to hear.

>presenting in the main hall.

TOILET FUD B.T.F.O ETERNALLY!!

He just doesn’t know how to shill his coin atall.

Hire a marketing manager with even 10% of the hypebeast potential of the omisegoys and we could really get the train rolling until then we just watch a good project bleed

>presenting in the mens stalls

holllyyyyy sit. time to buy more?

There's no news. Sell now.

HAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing left to save you linkies. And you deserve this.

Continuing to add interested data providers, off-chain payment providers and individual developers to the list of initial ChainLink Node operators.

pepe

New low. Sell. Sell now.

See you at 15 cents. I'm holding a lot of LINK too, but this is just the beginning. We're going back to Ico.

This. FML

So they are 3yrs out for MVP holy shit, this will sit at 3cents for 2yrs. I have better shit to do with my money.

>Go
Uh oh

Go? Fuck that shit, someone email Sergey and convince him to write in Java.

Java... lmfao

sorry, Haskell

You clearly aren't a programmer, that'd be a terrible choice for what they're trying to do.

I hate ChainLink but Go is solid

Go doesn't have generics.

Again you're clearly a mong. It doesn't ship with the standard library, but there are indeed solutions for generics, such as github.com/StabbyCutyou/generics

for real though, why did he have to wait until the end of the month to post this shit in slack of all places? couldnt he just tweet as it happened?
fucking hopeless.

github.com/StabbyCutyou/generics/blob/master/g.go

HAHAHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHAHAHA
Is this seriously how Go users delude themselves?

Isn't it sad?

Are... are you retarded?

Maybe I am retarded for expecting Go to have working generics.

People selling at all time lows? Major fucking facepalm.

Have I got news for you.

LINK will hit 10 cents minimum by the time BTC hard forks in 2 weeks. People are selling because they can see this shitcoin has no future.

>mainstream smart contracts have no future

Huh.
Could've sworn I heard Swift, Capgemini, WEF, Gartner, ... say otherwise.

I'm literally shaking right now

I'll buy LINK in a year when it's still below 10 cents. Not now. Opportunity cost.

That's nice dear.

t. not a programmer