Are there any Historic people that had weird fetishes?

For example Napoleon would ask Josephine not to bathe for weeks so he could smell her "natural" scent.

Eliogabalus, mixed huged degrees of sexual promiscuity and religious zealotry which repulsed pretty much all sectors of Roman society. He apparently liked LARPing as a temple prostitute around his palace.

french like to smell of the pussy in the morning, this is not weird.

Veeky Forums told me Napoleon fucked his sister.

well, I mean, he WAS French.

Napoleone di Buonaparte was Italian.

He was Corsican.

Italian by blood, French by mind.

Dear GOD

Lewis Carroll was likely a pedophile
>inb4
no that doesn't mean he was an abuser, check the definition.

John Lennon was really into Acrotomophilia.

James Joyce wrote letters where his BRAAAAAAAAAAP fetish is apparent

Rousseau was into femdom

When everything around you stinks to all hell. You have to take desperate measures to actually smell your girls cunt.

which belonged to france.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?.

>“My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

For 2 years before his birth.

I believe we'd be having some weeb warlords that jerk off to chinese cartoons in the future

>no that doesn't mean he was an abuser, check the definition.

He's right though, you can be sexually attracted to children and not actually do anything about it, if the person has self-control.

>self-control
>explaining that to a 4channer

>For example Napoleon would ask Josephine not to bathe for weeks so he could smell her "natural" scent.

Source? I see people say this but never see the actual letters.

Is this real?

Does "J.M. Barrie was a nasty creep who groomed young boys" count?

His obsession with the Davies children (George, Michael, Peter. Jack, Nicholas) destroyed the family. He probably--hopefully--did not attempt anything with the boys when they were children, but he was definitely grooming them. Especially the two eldest.

So when he first came into the family's life, their mother (Sylvia) was married. Barrie inserted himself into Sylvie and the boys' lives to an insane degree. He, now famously, took them on an island vacation where he took photos of them playing half-nude as pirates and such, and their "adventures" are where he drew inspiration for writing Peter Pan. There were only 2 copies made and the boys' father "accidentally" lost one of them on a train. Their father would die from a terrible cancer following a decline in his physical health, which his son Peter would later attribute to Barrie's hold on their mother.

When Sylvia died, she wrote in her will that she wanted her sister and the boy's nanny to take care of them. As Peter Davies would later discover, Barrie forged a new will and instead wrote his name in place of Sylvia's sister, making him the sole caretaker of the boys. Peter Davies would later write about this: "The whole business, as I look back on it, was almost unbelievably queer and pathetic and ludicrous and even macabre in a kind of way."

Barrie maintained an obsessive hold over the boys, especially the two eldest, whom he begged never to move out of his household. George, who was the inspiration for Peter Pan, was Barrie's "first" obsession. George went to war during WWI, and Barrie wrote to him:

>.. more and more [I'm] wishing you were a girl of 21 instead of a boy, so I that I could say the things to you that are now always in my heart. For 4 years I have been waiting for you to become 21 & a little more, so that we could get closer and closer to each other, without any words needed." George died in the war.

After George died, Barrie became even more obsessive over Michael. Michael, as his brothers Peter and Jack would later write, broke away from Barrie and began attending college. Barrie kept up a daily correspondence. Michael and another boy died in a probable suicide pact (Barrie and Michael's remaining brothers all eventually agreed it was almost certainly suicide). Years later, Peter found 2,000+ letters written between Michael and Barrie which he decided to burn because the contents were "too much."

One surviving letter written by Barrie to Michael when he had just turned 8 may give an idea of what was "too much":

>I wish I could be with you and your candles. You can look on me as one of your candles, the one that burns badly – the greasy one that is bent in the middle. But still, hurray, I am Michael's candle. I wish I could see you putting on the redskin's clothes for the first time... Dear Michael, I am very fond of you, but don't tell anybody.

Then there's the matter of The Little White Bird, a thinly veiled allegory of Barrie's relationship with George Davies. The book is about a captain's obsession with a little boy and I can't even quote it because, jesus fucking Christ, J.M. Barrie.

so a pedo just waltzed in and took over their lives little by little while using his writing as an excuse for making fap material? i feel this has the potential of being a better story than peter pan ever was.

Yes.

Oh, and Peter and Jack, the eldest surviving children, both thought that one of the primary reasons behind Michael's suicide was that he couldn't handle being the center of Barrie's world anymore.

Didn’t wilhelm have a fetish for his mother’s hands?

It sure does. Shame we'll never get anything mainstream about what really happened because of things like Finding Neverland, the movie and later musical adaptation, which makes Sylvia a widow and turns Barrie's obsession with the young boys into WHIIIIMSY

>this thread

the mouse strikes again

TE Lawrence seemed to be something of a masochist. He was also a possible homosexual. It is known that he paid others to beat him with rods after the war. Reading his book too there are some parts where you feel like he describes the flogging of rulebreakers too much. He also seems to hover on the topic of homosexuality in his book. All of this makes one see his supposed torture and rape by ottomans which he described in detail seem a bit fishy, but we'll never know.

Not that weird, but it is kind of funny that this is now publicly known letter of Leon Trotsky to his wife.

>Since my arrival here, my poor dick hasn't even once gotten hard. It seems that it doesn't even exist. It too is resting, after the tension of the past few days. But there isn't only that - I also, with all my heart - I think with tenderness about the softness of your dear old pussy. I want to fuck it, and push my tongue in its depths. Nataliochka, my dear, I will fuck you with all my strength, with my tongue and my cock.

Is that a jojo reference?

>All of this makes one see his supposed torture and rape by ottomans which he described in detail seem a bit fishy
I mean, that's one interpretation.

The other could be that he really was raped and tortured in the Turkish prison, and that experience caused him to develop some weird fetishes.

>and...i liked it. god help me, i liked it!
i like it

"Kaiser Bill" was a bondage enthusiast whose sexual proclivities came within an ace of being exposed in the 1880s, when Chancellor Otto von Bismarck hushed up the affair with a huge payment to a high-class prostitute, according to letters by members of the Bismarck family.

Emilie Klopp, who used the pseudonym "Miss Love", was given the equivalent in today's money of $400,000 to ensure that she did not give the press letters from Kaiser Wilhelm II in which he outlined his sexual preferences in what she called a "particularly spicy way".

She made further claims in 1892, and it was only after her death two years later that the kaiser's aides were able to commit the affair to the files with a note saying: "On the order of His Excellency, to be kept sealed as 'Top Secret'."

Italian family from the mainland

Or there's a chance that was just ancient propaganda.

Or maybe not, who knows?

Donald "The Don" Trump, the 45th president of the U.S.A was a golden shower lover. This fetichism was revealed after a rigorous investigation of the F.B.I over the Russian gate.

Hitler was into feet according to several accounts

He wasn't a pedophile. He was a manwhore whose many escapades with grown women were scrubbed from the historical record by his family after his death, which in turn made it look historically like he had been spending too much time with little girls. Most of his interactions with Alice weren't unusual for Victorian men of his class.

I've heard he was into pregnancy

>For example Napoleon would ask Josephine not to bathe for weeks so he could smell her "natural" scent.

This isn't true. There's no contemporary letter or note written by Napoleon in which he tells Josephine not to wash.

The earliest known attribution of this to Napoleon was in 1981 (in which he supposedly told her not to wash for 3 days) which did not provide any footnote or actual source for the quote, and it's been circulating in anecdote books and pop history books since then.

>some poor sod had to read his grandfather's brapposting

men are born free but everywhere in chains

really? I guess his obsession with ensuring women adopt a submissive role by training them from birth in his "Emile" book about raising children was a response to his inner desire for a woman to top him.