Why are there so few girls in crypto?

Why are there so few girls in crypto?

How much of the total marketcap is owned by females? 1%? 3%?

If crypto is a ponzi scheme and females are the last to buy in. What happens then?

guaranteedreplies.exe

There are plenty. Just not first world dumb white cunts.

There are a ton of female bitcoin users in Africa and south America.

We buy women with coins. Women cannot into coins.

so white women will be the cheapest in the crypto future?

Finally a use for my DGB

but the depreciation value, is it worth it?

girls don't like math or tech stuff that isn't related to being social.

because its complicated and has very little to do with fashion and stuff

women avoid risk

What are they gonna do when they finally achieve equality in the gender fiat wage gap, only to find out the world has moved to crypto

my gf is a big retard and when I explain bitcoin she says "I dont get it xDD my brain cant math xDD" I think all women are probably just like this.

My gf is math PhD.

She says she gonna buy coins when IRS wants taxes in coins, that is when volatility is very low, coins stable.

Also she thinks stock market and coin market is same tool for whales to increase their stash from many poor people.

I told my gf to get into bitcoin and she said she was gonna buy $50 worth per month. I told her that's not worth it. So she bought like .2 BTC. Annoys me quite a bit, but it makes me feel better reading that pretty much every guy who tries to get his gf into crypto has the same experience.

We told them wageslaving was great so now their too busy drinking away their stress while we sit back and do it easy

Honestly, this. Women in general tend to avoid high risk-high reward schemes, and the whole trading psychology is generally more appealing to men. As to the percentage of the market cap, I'd say yeah it's about 3% I think.

Sorry, but your gf is just retarded lol

because women are stupid and lazy.
even small kids (boys) recognize this already correctly.

women dont use their brains. they use their bodies... and men, who they manipulate ... with their bodies ... to not have to use their own non-functional female brains.

sounds sexist ? it isnt. It's fact.

inb4 : "b-but i know an exceptoin!".
Statistical exceptions dont change the trend / the general rule.

>even small kids (boys) recognize this already correctly.
They don't unless they were taught that way.

>ith fas

and work.
and thinking.

she seems not very intelligent.
did she get her PhD because she is a woman ? Don't even respond, it's a rhetorical question.

nope. precisely the other way around.

My gf has two science degrees.
After talkinga bout my gains all year she FINALLY, two weeks ago agreed to give me $1000 to invest in crypto on her behalf. I just bought BTC and it's now worth $1150. I told her she should've given me $10,000 and she could be earning as much in crypto as she does at her wage slave job.

She literally has 40k in fucking cash. Only 10k of it is in a term deposit.

Girls just don't like risk and they hate money.

volatility is the whole point though... that's how people make such big returns

MY GF got crypto concepts ez, managed to find a wallet and asked me for some coins to see what was all the fuzz about. I don't see her dumping half her wage on it though.

> Aversion to risk

This is correct.

You are eaither ugly as fuck or poor af, or both, probably both. So obviously is their fault they don't pick a failure in the gene pool as mate, right.

>aversion to risk
>don't like risk
>avoid high risk-high rewards chemes
>when volatility is very low
>avoid risk

Alright so this seems to be the consensus. Is avoiding risk soley because of ovaries and estrogen or are women taught to avoid risk?

its biological
men are the breadwinners, woman usually get much comfier jobs that don't force them into crypto

because the patriarchy doesn't want to give up control
wake up sheeple

I posted about my gf earlier in the thread, and risk aversion was the reason she gave too for not buying at least one whole BTC

>it's biological
>cites social phenomena.
Try again retard.

Yeah I saw your post and figured this was the case but I couldn't steal a direct greentext from you.

yeah well its well known that only 5% of woman worldwide do manual labor. its pretty much the same concept all across the board. woman don't take risks, ever.

>Is avoiding risk soley because of ovaries and estrogen or are women taught to avoid risk?s
Hard to tell, but it seems to be biological. It's a common trait in most mammal species that females are more cautious and males are bolder and more reckless, it has to do with females having to protect offspring. But still, it can be the other way around, for example with spotted hyenas where sexual roles are inverted, even though females still have to care for their cubs.

With manual labor, this may have to do with women being physically weaker. But really, in traditional agrarian societies everyone would do physical labor.

So now you're talking about labor laws and somehow not doing manual labour means that women don't take risks? And this is your biological argument?
Also, "it's well known" is a good indicator that the statistic you pulled is straight out of your arse. I am highly skeptical of it considering that billions of women live in the third world and are likely doing manual labour on the farms, or in the sweatshops.

My job is giving one on one tutoring to students doing undergraduate liberals arts. If you presented an essay to me using this line of reasoning and asked for feedback before you submitted it, I'd probably counsel you to just drop out and think about doing a trade.

literally every society has women raising children

Sheckels are the current form of prey, we are hardwired to look for prey. CRYPTO is like one of those fucking rivers in africa where crocs have their fest. Is a no brainer for men.

I think by this time women have been burnt by tech so many times that even if they get that crypto is a good idea, the fact that this is entirely on A DISTRIBUTED DATABASE THAT RUNS ON CRYPTOGRAPHY will put most of them off.

The usual questions i get from females are

> wait, then where is all the money stored again?
> If the phone gets stolen I lost my money?
> This is going to fuck then banks, ergo, not happening.

And that is fine, you would not want both genders having the same traits user, you need balance and shit.

What does that have to do with taking risks? Can men raise children?

>The usual questions i get from females are
Those are the same questions that clueless men ask.

I'll give 0.001 BTC to any attractive girl who posts a photo holding her bitcoin address covering her tits wearing nothing else :^)

I know, point is, is not because they are dumber. We all had this questions at least once, Men just say FUCK IT LETS DO THIS while women just take a more passive and gradual route.

Also they are more likely to get all the hype last since they are not that into tech, mostly.

Wish I had bitcoin address, is it like email address

Do you really want to try typing a bitcoin address from a photo?