Predates pottery

> Predates pottery
> Predates writing by 6000 years
> Predates Sumer, Ur and the first cities
> Predates Stonehenge by 6000 years
> Predates the pyramids by 8000 years
> Supposedly built by hunter-gatherers

How the fuck was this possible? Doesn't this change everything we know about super-ancient history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvet_Cave
youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/alien_abduct.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geochronology
davisenterprise.com/local-news/ucd/neanderthals-were-good-hunters-bad-artists/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/oldest-known-stone-tools-unearthed-kenya-180955341/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lomekwi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean I don't think it takes a super genius to chisel on some stones, no offense to whoever carved it.

Pre-flood civilizations make my dick hard.

> I mean I don't think it takes a super genius to chisel on some stones, no offense to whoever carved it.

Lots of evidence to suggest adanced civilisations going back at least 14,000 years ago. One such peice ofor evidence is the drastic water erosion around the sphinx.

>lots of evidence to suggest advanced civilizations
No.
>water erosion around the sphinx
Memes.

Indeed.

Fuck off you dumb tard

>Predates pottery

True

T not him

>How the fuck was this possible?

It really is that hard for you to imagine a settlement of maybe 750 people who are able to chisel their creation myths on stone?

Implying we know anything before 10.000BC

Remnants from Finno-Korean Hyper war

We know quite a lot.

What do you guys think about Graham Hancock with his theories and evidences he brings up?

woah... how the fuck is this possible?????
must be them aliens

>older cultures were more advanced than we thought
>there were earlier attempts at writing or metallurgy
Sure.

>there was this global super civilization and they built all the pyramids in the world and their descendants created all the ancient civilizations
Fuck off, retard.

Supposedly it has "advance" astrology in the ruins.

time travel aliens confirmed

here's some more impressive drawings, 30 000 years old. Probably better than what 70% of Veeky Forums can draw.

>Sumer, Ur

Sumer is not a city

750 people is definitely too much for a settlement of hunter gatherers

Holy shit.

I can't believe some cave dweller from aeons ago could draw better than I ever will be capable of.

Did I ever suggest that you faggot strawman?

I don't think you grasp how long ago 12000 BC is

Yes, Robert Shocks work is an important piece in the puzzle

>I don't think you grasp how long ago 12000 BC is
Are you implying that humans in 12,000BC were too dumb to chisel rocks? The human brain hasn't changed too much in the last 50,000 years. Anatomically, we haven't changed much in the last 200,000 years. Humans aren't as new as most people think.

really tickles your pickle

It's pretty much the only site with such amazing paintings. Lascaux is less impressive than Chauvet and Chauvet is 15.000 years older.

What fascinates me is that the people who drew this had obviously a sense of 3 dimensional drawing, all though it's drawn in profile, you can tell it's more than simply silhouettes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvet_Cave

How is this possible? The world is only 6000 years old, this must be a fake by Satan.

Dude, that's pretty rude it probably took him a while

Jericho housed 2.000-3000 people 10.000BC and they build an 8m large tower and stone walls to protect their city. That was quite the advanced culture, and it does remain a mystery why the middle eastern earliest cultures disappeared.

In some places in the Levant and Anatolia wild undomesticated barley is very common, you can literally just harvest it.

They had agriculture

Why was the stone there, arranged in that particular manner, surrounded by similar stones? Why haven't we seen similar stones,, nestled in the period between this society and, say Ur, or Sumer, etc... It wasn't just some random stone and someone came up to it and chiselled some lobsters and birds on it. Having said that, why lobster? Why birds? Why those birds?

I wonder why they almost never drew men and when they did drew them they looked like shitty stick figures

probably because they were surrounded by humans all day so they didnt need a visual representation of them.

The drawings probably had educational and spiritual purposes.

Hey kids, stay away from these animals, these over here you can hunt.

what the fuck, that's fucking good

Don't need to depict what is next to you ?
Or maybe the belief that names and representations hold power over their subject ?

Also that modern imitation is pretty bad.

Top fucking kek, I didn't see the little guy.

>why lobsters
wtf else would kangz eat?

Having taken a second look, it looks more like a scorpion.

Imagine if he got one of those claws around you. It would be extremely painful! He's a big lobber.

>scorpionwewuzzingaboutlobsters.jpg

ATTACK ITS WEAKPOINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

What-the-fuck guys...

i drew that same shit in kindergarten

Now Goyim let's not be too hasty to assume

Ok this one is true and pretty creepy...

People underestimate hunter-gatherer peoples because our cultural narrative requires us to believe that we have progressed and are much better than these savages so it's all worth it to click around in a cubicle all day.

They were smart capable well fed people healthy who had a lot of free time on their hands since work and chores cost them four hours a day at most. Why wouldn't they be able to make some cool art?

>that fucking spaceman helmet in the middle

>concretewall.jpg

Yeah I was trolling retard

poe's law

>a sombrero over a dandruff storm
>a turtle some brat drew on and confined within a stone circle
>glagg, the village gluton who whore a giant black bean on his chest
>owls
>more fucking owls
>proto jews (look at the middle's nose) dressed up like furries in bunny ears
>regular humans surrounded by swamp gas and bathed in the light of venus
Nothing to see here, move along.

We know what happened to them though
They simply returned to try and finish the job during the Bronze Age

>a sombrero

Hmmm what the fuck do the sea peoples have to do with Neolithic Levantines other than the fact that they attacked their descendants

Neolithic sea peoples from before the flood

How were they neolithic if they had bronze weapons?

>super-ancient history

These were the ancestors of the Bronze Age sea people, armed with stone Spears and slings

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

>>Pre-flood
The flood you're most likely talking about never happened. There was localized flooding though and that was probably where the stories about a global flood first came from.

Good questions. A pity we have no real way to get any answers barring further discoveries at present, though.

>Are you implying that humans in 12,000BC were too dumb to chisel rocks?
Are you aware of the infrastructure involved in constructing a chisel?

>>water erosion around the sphinx
>Memes.
brainlet.
how do you explain the erosion patterns on the sphinx, then?

It must have housed quite the artist.

Ask egyptologists. They have their own explanations.

>brainlet
No, people who think a highly advanced civilization that left NOTHING except the sphinx existed 12.000 years ago are brainlets. We have stone tools from 3 million years ago and you are saying that a highly advanced civilization from 10.000 BC disappeared without a trace.

All you need is a sharp rock that is of a harder type of rock than the rock you are carving.

Are you aware of the infrastructure involved in making a washing machine? People couldn't wash clothes before that.

Do you even have an inkling that "age" is not a quality one can test for? That there is no magic black box that you can put something in and determine its "age"?

Or have you really and truly never considered these things for yourself?

>We have stone tools from 3 million years ago

No, no you do not. And, you are an idiot.

>How the fuck was this possible?
scientists are always getting btfo with their estimates for modern humans being moved later and later.

>30 000 years old

daily reminder ayylmaos are actually demons

orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/alien_abduct.aspx

Just inter-dimensional, and not extraterrestrial. The extraterrestrial thing is just another one of their lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geochronology

So is it a coincidence that these megaliths were built along straight lay lines across the world?

I want to hear the skeptics explanation of this. Judged by the location of these structures alone (set aside the fact that they are built in similar ways and have many identical features) how did they know to build these structures along the same lay lines, which correspond to electromagnetic fields?

I'm honestly convinced that a race of blue eyed red haired giants created a global civilization creating these structures for the purpose of harnessing some form of energy. they were wiped out by the Demiurge who are worshipped by the Jews probably

WE

It's a scorpion not a lobster

>Doesn't this change everything we know about super-ancient history?

change how? it just proves we built stone things a bit earlier

It is considering you’re ignoring a lot of megaliths so that it can for your autistic picture

>ley lines
>pseudoscience at best
>no evidence at all of electromagnetic properties
>completely disregarded but then reappeared by new age drug addicts or """"psychonauts"""" who made them popular
>believing something completely made up by aficionados that don't actually pass any serious test because those lines are not actually real

davisenterprise.com/local-news/ucd/neanderthals-were-good-hunters-bad-artists/

Local newspaper bashes neanderthals. What did they mean by this

>stone tools from 3 million years ago

He wasn't lying, they have been found. What it shows is that tool making is not a human thing since it predates any hominidae. We have seen animals using tools, birds changing their environment for highly complicated nests, even a little fish that builds complex geometric structures in the sand to impress females, but then it raises the question of what species built them
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/oldest-known-stone-tools-unearthed-kenya-180955341/

Lies, humans have been washing clothes for millenia, we now use machines, it was a hand made process.

It's kind of true. Humans sacrificed strength for precise movements required for drawing and construction. Neanderthals had more strength, and thus probably less precise movements in their hands and fingers

lol

>"advance" astrology
Pick one.

Those claws...?

Look again.

Is radious any good for Attila?

I can fully appreciate the idea of civilizations predating our earliest conceptions of Ur or even Gobekli tepe. Just don't buy the idea they were hyper-advanced to the point of being further along than either bronze age civilizations or the less metallurgy-friendly MesoAmerican ones (they did have metal I know).

What said. Easily lost civilizations with maybe Harappan level technological acumen or Ur-Sumerian.

There are explanations for this I am sure but it's still spooky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lomekwi
This is what he's talking about. we have found rocks chipped in a way that implies their use as cutting tools, dating to 3.3 million years ago.

technically that's a tool.

There are clues, also any major artifacts have had 10000 years or so to degrade, be recycled or hidden away.

Humans always had baby strength if african blacks are anything to see since they can strum guitars without destroying the strings which would indicate they dont have retard strength enabled like our pre-human ancestors.

>We have stone tools from 3 million years ago and you are saying that a highly advanced civilization from 10.000 BC disappeared without a trace
>disappeared without a trace
of course not. they left the sphinx.

He is just a face to muddy the water with his ramblings. He's full of shite. The truth is of measure

dumbest shit I've seen in a while

Oh.
Is that all?
JUST a surplus supply of hard rocks that the hunter gatherer could turn into specialized stone carving tools rather than hunting tools?

Please leave brainlet, and stop smearing your stupidity on me.