Bitpetite... ahahahahaha holy shit

there are people on this board right now that put their money into a LITERAL ponzi scheme lmfao

show yourself retards

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4090812
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7a24tj/bitplay_is_bitpetite_duplicated_website_scam/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNPFMxKVEcs
youtube.com/watch?v=mfkc60Z9S9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I chucked 37 bucks in for fun haha
Managed to get 12 bucks out was going to withdraw another 12 bucks today but realised it was gone!

Now i can tick that one off my list :)

the project literally means little dick

Bitconnect is next.
It's not gonna be pretty

man the amount of pajeets that were shilling this shit here was unbelievable. not happy about seeing fellow bizraelis suckered into this shit though

they were warned multiple times

i have zero sympathy for the idiots who thought they could game the system and get out before it collapsed

There is a mirror site running

It's misspelled with a l instead of a t at the end.

Lets laugh at all the pajeets that put in money into this shit

i put in 5 LTC, got about half of it back, and was about to withdrawl another .5 yesterday.

Oh well, I knew the risks, I thought they would at least stick around a bit longer though.

I'll stick to trading lol

It just keeps happening.

BitConnect won't do this. They are in the spotlight. They will just water down their deal over time. It's already happening. They are smart.

I LOVE BITCONNNNEEEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTTTT

BitConnect is pumping their own coin carefully. They make people buy huge amounts of BCC and make them lock that BCC for 4-10 mounts than buy BCC dips with your money making the new comers always buy expensive BCC. So yeah they make money FED style.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4090812

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

Fucking idiots. I put in like 0.05BTC as a meme and managed to get 65% of it back so I'm not too fussed. People legitimately believed that it wasn't a ponzi scheme.

Correct. There's still fucktards that think Bitconnect isn't a ponzi scheme. Like how thick would you have to be?

How can I short BitConnect?

But Bitconnect is rock solid, Crypto Nick just said so.

LOL stfu
I give it 6 months tops until the ponzi collapses

Just read through that subreddit, holy shit those people are delusional.

>lend money to a site that says theyll use your money for laundering illegal money
>guys, the SEC and cops will help us get our money back, these money launderers didnt hold up their part of the deal

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7a24tj/bitplay_is_bitpetite_duplicated_website_scam/

Scammers already up and running waiting for more delusional newbs

GLADIACOIN SCAM TOOK $350,000 FROM MY FAMILY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNPFMxKVEcs

This 21yr kid put $100K into BitConnect last month. Claims he makes $300k month from selling courses on how to sell Amazon FBA and bought a Lambo... True or BS?
youtube.com/watch?v=mfkc60Z9S9I

i knew it the entire time but was way past my 6 week mark

ballsy, or stupid on my part but I made it out good

The second kid, hes just hyping himself up to the max so that people buy the shit hes selling and use his referral links.

How much did you put in and get out?

3.8k, got out with roughly 6.5k, I didn't withdraw for the last day or two

Crypto nick and that trevon guy is like the biggest crypto shill for bitconnect on youtube. They make money because of retards using their referral links and also that juicy youtube money