VOTE FOR UNCLE CHANG AND MOON MAN!

arkcommunityfund.com/2017/10/13/acf-board-voting-candidate-registration/

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO FOR BIZ_CLASSIC IS TO VOTE FOR UNCLE CHANG AND MOON MAN!

Want more than just stuttering potheads running ARK? Want to make a difference in community development? Then you need to fucking VOTE NOW!

For the next ~14 days, the ACF vote is underway and has already begun. The top 5 candidates will join the ACF board, which helps spreadhead community development.

Do you want to see us succeed? Do you want to see us continue to BTFO of other delegates and to constantly push the limits of what technology ARK delegates should use? Then we need you to VOTE. THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT.

TL;DR

Send 0.00000001 to
— AWH6e8B5JKAnMZ3oHjxzjE5vibDtAJATBh to vote for Uncle Chang
—AQVvztdMPuscc28NXjjDRYLuWqn7JHEjUD to vote for Moon Man

YOU CAN AND SHOULD VOTE FOR BOTH. It works like staking, with your entire wallet counting as votes. Remember, the top 5 join the board, so make sure you vote for BOTH of us. Your wallet will count in full towards BOTH, so there is no reason to not vote for both candidates.

This is more important than your stake vote. This will decide the future of community ARK development.

TRACK VOTING: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17__IhTtGEq1rHIQvSutGLjHAhyV1K_-PBHDsxLGK-e4/

RAAAHHHH. I'm digging the new colored ARK btw.

oh boy let's go

WE

filthy dumb arkie scum
voted

WE ARK THE ARK MARINES AND WE FUCKING HATE NIGGERS.

done. should b in the top 5 now

What happens if i send 0.00000001 from the major exchanges?

I'm assuming they will simply not count it, and if everyone tries that ruse it will end up just not counting because the same vote for everyone == no vote at all.

Also you can't send an amount that small from the majority of exchanges.

Okay. You should mention in your OP that goldenpepe=unclechang

You're right, I forgot he is listed differently.

9200 ark reporting in for chinkbro and mcdonalds ad man. godspeed you pillars of Veeky Forums

will this be up tomorrow?

I'm going to try and keep a thread alive for as much as I can. The vote ends in about 14 days give or take a day or two. The voting stops at block 2,563,000.

Done and done

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A QUICK RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S CONFERENCE!?

Moonman and Chang run the best, most advanced delegates in ARK, have contributed code for the project and are helpful in Slack etc. They'd be great to have on the board.

Chang, you forgot your trip.

Bump!

Voted for both of you cuties.

Remind me to vote when I wake up thanks

Bump!

We're out of the Top 5 again as a whale voted 5 others. Bump, remember to cast your votes!

I'll be casting votes for both of you when my flight gets in. I have 15k in my Ark wallet, hopefully that will help bump you into the top 5.

You got my vote if you can help me restore my classicdelegate.biz username and password. Forgot both, I'm a retard for not writing it down.
My address AeS9SYKvR56vtLFbyKid3btjrsAy8A4DVp

hey stupid tripcunt, read the fucking sticky then kys you shilling piece of shit

Why don't you guys just have Chang be the ACF candidate?

You wouldn't get a split vote from Veeky Forums that way. It can you just vote for both and both candidates get your wallet total?

It's not split. You can vote for both.

Username is rokajova. Password is unrecoverable, use the reset form on the site.

back in top 5 :)

Thanks. Voted for both.