OFFICAL BITCOIN MOON THREAD

Strap in and get ready for the next moon mission. 6.6K within 12 hours, 7-7.5k by fork date. Sell your alts. Buy BTC even if its currently near/at ATH. Is your spacesuit ready?

Can we do it? $10k by Jan 1st?

Remind me to create a salty BTC holders official thread after Bitfinex is closed. I’ll forget otherwise

Why is it mooning before this fork? Without replay protection, what on earth are people thinking will happen?

>Without replay protection
That's why you are poor user

more like 37k

>Why is it mooning before this fork?

WHY IS IT MOONING AT ALL

nothing makes sense anymore

5 digits by 2018
6 digits by 2020

Spotted the shitcoiners itt

The fork is only one of the glowing news items. Are you not paying attention at all?

a question about the replay protection, there's going to be some way to separate them right?
it's probably obvious but I am a tech brainlet

>sold at 5900
Fuck, i must admit this is getting me twitchy.
But there's no way there won't be a correction soon.
Don't FOMO, don't FOMO, don't FOMO, don't FOMO...

there just was a correction. a 5% correction. we're good now :)

It’s like holding a ticking timebomb that gives you +5% every month. But you don’t see the countdown.

bitcoin and dogecoin.
deep space.

btc is going 6k maybe lower then bouncing back up.

When is the fork date

There are proposed ways, but they're risky. I wouldn't try it.

A few people (with an actual functioning brain) expect Bitcoin to be damaged by the next fork aka S2X as more than 80% of miners takes orders from Jihan Wu and are not afraid to mine at loss to achieve their political goals.

AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS

A lot of people will realize that Bitcoin is not as decentralized as they though.

so the free money is just a meme this time? wow, a lot of people even outside of Veeky Forums think thats what it is

Nope. Market will make miners lose money and open up space for others to join what was once a chink playground.

Chinks will eventually go back to old profits cause all they care is about money.

That will prove that both miners and devs work for the market, not the other way around.

This fork will prove hashpower is a prostitute and users are the ones in command. Bitcoin will end up stronger.

IT'S MOONING BOIS

ATH AGAIN

Yes this, bitcoin it taking minor corrections as it climbs, not going to see a hard dip until after 17th if at all.

dude it's bitcoin, it's ath every week

good ill be waiting

We just spiked over 6600$ on GDAX

I've never bought bitcoin but I was going to last week and it already went up like fucking $1000 .. Now I seriously don't know what to do.. Is my intuition correct that as normies start adopting it that it will only continue to rise?

MOON YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT MOON

Invest in technology. 'M' new paradigm' phase is going on ATM. So much hype for BTC, this growth is absolutely unsustainable. Dont fall for the meme to invest now. Look out for alts, they're cheap as hell now.

>STILL believing Bitcoin will crash and an Alt will replace it.

If Bitcoin crashes everything crashes. Only thing that can crash Bitcoin is people rejecting crypto as a whole

What is causing and sustaining the meteoric growth? Just hype? Inflation of traditional currencies?

When is it going to be the time for alts again?

>5%

More like 50%.
But excellent analogy

Stop shilling there are alts that grow much faster

Yeah I have some btc, but was about to buy more at 5.5k last week, but decided to wait until 5.3 and missed it. Shit sucks

The fork. The new coin coming out of this fork is a big deal

Obviously after the fork

Which fork? There is likely going to be a constant string of forks.

B2X is an abomination and needs to die.

>Veeky Forums says its going to moon

SELL EVERYTHING

Is that bitcoin gold? I liked the rumors that I heard about it being focused on a return to gpu/non asic mining.

Do you guys know what's driving bch (bitcoin cash) spike?

The company I work for is dumping all BTC tomorrow night. We're talking hundreds.. I guess they have reason to believe that it's going to take a dive within a week.

wtf is a fork, sorry in advance

Bitcoin Gold is a shitcoin nobody cares about. Segwit2x is the real fork. Nov 16

A utensil used to eat food in western culture.

What is so great about segwit2x? Didn't Bitcoin already get segwit without needing to fork?

You just have to read Jihan Wu’s tweets. Miners wanted to mine Bitcoin S2X according to the NYA. But Blockstream backstabbed miners. So plan B is to move most of the hashrate to the backup chain aka Bitcoin Cash.

Okay, can I ask this then: At this point with all the uncertainity(seems so) wouldn't I just be better off getting a mining rig? and mining what?

Lmao 2 months ago u niggas said crypto was dead

>which fork
The one that coinbase has announced support for. No matter your thoughts on jewbase, that is meaningful.

gold is a scam. My guess on bch is that bitmain has taken it as the only method of payment for the past several miner releases

coinbase support for one, for two, even total scams like gold have managed $500

Also, just realized that electricity is included in my rent so would this be a double good idea? When I was looking up bitcoin mining they were saying to take in consideration your electricity bill

>gold is a scam
I doubt you're intelligent enough to be giving advice here

>premined shitcoin 'fork' that doesn't even have a functional wallet
>not a scam

Wait am I supposed to be pretending gold is legit so everybody who hasn't gotten it off of bittrex yet has a chance to dump?