Is that how Indo Europeans looked like?

Is that how Indo Europeans looked like?

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably some of them

PIE were brown haired and brown eyed.

>implying Yamna were the original IE
R1a Khvalynsk says hi. It's not a coincidence that Corded Ware was R1a as well and was the most relevant IE culture in Europe.

Some of Afganistan/Pakistan ethnicities have most Aryan likeness. Also, GTFO with all these snownigs, please.

And yet R1b Khvalynsk was by far the richest of the three graves, and R1b Bell Beaker dominated Corded Ware in central and northern Europe.

They barerly have any steppe admixture. Most of them are typical shitskins.
Bell Beaker was built on alcoholic and savage conglomerate of European natives. Those R1b in Central Europe were the same as Corded Ware, unlike Iberian shitskins.

You have two different kind of Proto-Indo-Europeans. One of them are the Corded Ware people, carrying haplogroup R1a and came from the Sredny Stog culture who mixed with Ukranian neolithic people.

On the other hand you have the bellbeakers, who are derived from the Yamnaya, carrying R1b and mixed with neolithic cultures from Iberia.

The Corded Ware culture used to be spread all over Northern Europe but were gradually pushed out in the Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia by the Unetice culture, a successor of the bellbeakers.

When they merged they formed the proto-Germanic peoples in Jutland.

Corded Wares were a relatively light people, but the Bellbeakers not so much. Yet both were Indo-European in origin. Note that there were many varying steppe admixtures amongst the "bellbeakers", as they were not a single people.

>Bell Beaker was built on alcoholic and savage conglomerate of European natives.
Ah, so it's the butthurt Poolackoid. Can't say I'm surprised though.

>Those R1b in Central Europe were the same as Corded Ware
Irrelevant, Corded Ware was dominated by (R1b) Bell Beaker.

>unlike Iberian shitskins
Eastern Bell Beaker groups were completely different from Iberian Bell Beaker groups. These groups were connected by material culture, not genetics. I'm sure you already know this, but you've chosen to be a disingenuous faggot instead.

>Irrelevant, Corded Ware was dominated by (R1b) Bell Beaker.
...which was autosomally the same as Central European Corded Ware.

I'm pretty sure it's a Sil*sian, not a Pole.

The majority of Cordeds were also brown eyed and brown haired, so I don't see your point. And was that Khvalynsk guy even a blue-eyed blonde?

You were jerking off over haploshits in your first post. Don't switch to autosomal DNA now that it suits you. The fact remains that Bell Beaker dominated Corded Ware in central and northern Europe. That these Bell Beakers raped women from Corded Ware until their descendants were autosomally Corded Ware is largely irrelevant.

And here comes the rape fantasy part.

All haploautists have rape fantasies, I'm just keeping up with the trend.

Corded Ware and Beakers are way too young for being the original PIE and Sredny Stog is too different from typical IE cultures.

Based on the latest Eurogenes shit Estonians have the most steppe/PIE

Finns on suicide watch.

Not suprising.

no, this is what they looked like

Putin has brachy skull. IE's didn't.

>cordeds
>most of them were dark haired and brown eyed
What with you and your boner for Corded Ware? Blue eyes and blonde hair are clearly the result of mixing with the locals and sexual selection. No, there wasn't some le epic master race of blondes.

>most of them were dark haired and brown eyed
That was Yamniks, not Corded.

He's Russian, Mongol rape baby

>not Corded
Proof? Because my sources show most of them as brown-eyed and brown-haired.

Not him, but can you post your sources?

I can't find the study right now, but you can look at genetiker.

genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/

Why do the purest nordics look like stoked retards

PIE were brown eyed, brown haired.

They had sex and mated with the brown skin, blue eyed (aka Cheddar man) from the eastern europe.

This is where the modern white people come from.

Thanks

>They had sex and mated with the light brown skin, blue or brown eyed (aka 20% Cheddar man 80% Neolithic Anatolian) from East-Central Europe

Fixed. U5b is AFK in most of Europe below Lapland.

Yamna were just one example of late-PIE, stop being a disinfo shill.

I've yet to see your evidence for this assertion.

bump

>fetal alcohol syndrome personified
yes