/XVG GENERAL/ MOON EDITION

/XVG GENERAL/ MOON EDITION

How is this not susceptible to even the most simple analysis technique? Public ledger kills it

What do you mean?

How does a public ledger kill my moon lambo?

Because you can see every transaction ever made.

Which means that what you sent and to what address it was sent is publicly available. On top of that TOR is compromised insofar as whoever is control of your exit node can see everything you're doing.

Do people not understand how cryptocurrencies work?

Thats what the wraith protocol is for, dummy.

Upward trend line broken. More green movement incoming.

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS BOYS!!!

>tfw you bought such a small amount that even if it moons you'll make 10$, tops

More than half of TOR nodes are compromised by the feds you idiots! Stay the fuck away from anything using TOR, and the fact this crypto is basing their security on TOR proves it's a scamcoin. No devs would be this idiotic on purpose. PIVX with Zerocoin is the best option.

Every single time TOR gets touted as the pinacle of privacy I wonder if these fagots have ever looked at the original ToR and noticed it was originally funded and developed by the US Gov.

It is well know that diff govs manage lots of exit nodes.

>honeypot

How does ToR adds anything AT ALL to crypto? Oh right it doesn't, is just luddite bait.

Fuck you nerd. That was a secret

Fuck you with your crab mentality.

>implying crabs can think
Truly a demonstration of your low iq

Volume keeps increasing, sellers backing off, buyers getting more aggressive, very strong support found at 100 sats; looks poised for a break up to a new high. Hold on to your dinguses fellas and fellerettes.

Zen bagholders kek

its up 10%, this coin is dead

This

And also forgot to mention, I use tor a lot, I love it and support the project. It's a quick proxy to check shit and bypass AV cuckery.

But I'm not deluded to think that is any kind of holy grail. For some reason terrorists prefeer Telegram and fucking WhatsApp.

Every time you see a pedo ring brought down youcan be 100% certain the retards were on tor, and for that I love them. GO BURGERS!

It was funded by Naval Intelligence. Why? So American diplomats and spies could use it. Tor is absolutely secure as a network, to backdoor it would mean putting our own spooks at risk. The only attacks ever demonstrated to work against Tor users have been via the browser (and perhaps stylometry).

moron its a private ledger including obfuscation through tor

so much dumb fud in this thread.

its using multiple techniques i.e. transfer obfuscation ON TOP of user privacy i.e. tor and l2p and now giving you the option of BOTH a private and publuc ledger. until one of you fud fucktards goes over the obfuscation math itself youre "HURRRR DURRRR U CANZ GET CAUGHT USING TOR" shows exactly how much of a dumb nigger you are.

if i go to sleep will i wake up to sub 100 XVG?

should i set a stop loss? I got in at 93

I'm also worried about sleeping. Don't want to wake up to 170 sats because I have none now. I might not sleep.

Don't think so. 100 is a strong support.

The way it bounces between 102 and 103 makes me irritated.
Sink or rise already ffs

It prepares for the jump, give it some time. Enjoy the gains my friends.

125+ over next 12 hours