HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

>sold at 10k

Feels good goy

2500 sats is the floor and it's made of steel

The next conference will change everything, right?

HAHAHAHA

WHY IS THIS FUNNY. stop and try to wonder what kind of complete psychopath you are who would laugh at people who lose their hard earned money on what was on paper a sure bet. You kniw what. I lost a fuck ton. You happy now? does that make you happy motherfucker?

>new dgb

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel bad for the linkies. Idk why so many taunt them. I guess because they were bragging about how rich they were going to be a month ago.

D E L U D E D L I N K I E S

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

im laughing at the panic sellers giving me their fortunes. Like taking candy from a baby... i have no sympathy for the panic bitches.

You should have listened when I told you to sell at 36 cents, then 29 cents, then 25 cents, etc. I'm doing this because this shitcoin was shilled here harder than anything before or after.

because they made the board insufferable for the non-deluded for a good 30 days

Veeky Forums is /b/ with horrible consequences

why do you have to keep kicking us in the guts like this? we arent all pajeet shill savants you know

Realy it's hard to have sympathy with Linkies. They really are Digibyte 2.0

Reminder that if you don't sell you don't lose

>on paper a sure bet
HahahahaHAHAHA
They had nothing but a "whitepaper"!

Very nice aphorism.

im sorry user, most of you dont deserve this. we all get occasionally kicked in the teeth by the market and poking fun at you makes us feel better, as if link tanking was an easy call for our superior brains. I wish you the best in the future and hope you'll be still holding when it moons or drops to 1 sat if you sell.

never give up, there are far worse predicaments than losing internet money, and there is always money to be made somewhere.

supah computah toilet in every city

Fuck you

I'm down $45k

>They had nothing but a "whitepaper"!
Chainlink network v1.0 was finished before the presale.

LOL.

Just like 20 cents was the steel floor right?

Veeky Forums ruins everything

I wasn't laughing but now I am.

Hilarious.

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fml good day

Market cap decreasing 500 BTC/h. The whales be gone soon..

Last chance to sell for above 17 cents

whale here Im bringing it down to 13 cents you have been warned.

love it. the project is good (though still way overvalued) but holy shit FUCK the delusional link shills

>(though still way overvalued)
Compared to what?

>inb4 no reply
FUDers revving up the VPNs and going to town.

A place in SIBOS conference where they talked about the future of SWIFT is nothing? A complete product is nothing?
Each time you send money you use SWIFT. Trillions daily is trasnfered over SWIFT. Every bank internationally uses SWIFT to send money.

Chainlink was a sure bet and I still think it is. But my loss like others are immense and it hurts to see.

What was the ICO price. You think any whales will still be around when it sinks below that?

These losses hurt because there is still some hope. I'm waiting for it to drop further and be funny.

This. The shilling was unbelievable here. Literally 3-4 threads at the top of the catalog. Then instead of admitting it's going to be years before any meaningful gains they try to pick a fight with Binance.

This shit project is about 1 more cent away from being worth less than Aeternity, where the lead dev extorted money toc ontinue working on the project and then fucked off.

This project is a trainwreck because these idiots lied about how developed the project was. Thay are just now beginning to hire people to make the interface that lets people use it outside of a proof of concept environment being run by the devs.

This is complete bullshit. I listened to biz to get into this, I should have listened to the "fudder" to sell off. They weren't fudding, they were just right.

Nobody ever claimed the network was 100% ready you idiot.

They LITERALLY only made nodes available like a week ago.

nobody knew they had to hire developers to BUILD AN INTERFACE FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS TO BUY/SELL SERVICES.

aka there is absolutely no foundational base. a bunch of internet nerds jerking off to benig a node operator does not magically create a way for people to buyer their services. it does not magically entice a company to streamline their business. they dont actually have the infrastructure.

>muh 4 years
>muh proof of concept
>muh nda's

These people dont have anything. They are just starting out.

what was the ico price guise

>"Chainlink dropped! Chainlink is bad!"

Just nvm your brains. You will never make it being this retarded.

>nobody knew they had to hire developers to BUILD AN INTERFACE FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS TO BUY/SELL SERVICES.
Why would we know all the details?

>aka there is absolutely no foundational base.
What about the smart contracts that have been available for over a year?
What about the nodes that became available a week ago?
What about Chainlink v1.0 which they used in the Swift PoC?

There's your foundational basis.

You're a fucking retard.

around 10 cents

>rent free

thanks bro

It could very well go below, in fact the vast majority of ICOs from that same time have been below ICO for a while.

Also look at All alts are crapping out.

>I've still got one wallet they didn't find...

>One way out of this hell and back to real life

>It's called Chainlink. I've read the whitepaper, and this coin is going places...

It's nowhere near ready for those people. Those were tests where the devs were heavily involved in making them work. They dont have an interface to allow them NOT to be involved in whatever has to run. There's nothing. It's bullshit. This deserves to be back at ICO for the next year until they actually figure it out.

I think it's hilarious how I (and everyone else) believed this was somehow further along than other shit projects but there is prime evidence now based on Sergey having to hire to make it happen that it is no further along than any other project.

Soon 15 cents. Sell you fools.

>It's nowhere near ready
Obviously.
We're a little over a month past the ICO. You fucking dumbass.

>There's nothing. It's bullshit.
What about the smart contracts that have been available for over a year?
What about the nodes that became available a week ago?
What about Chainlink v1.0 which they used in the Swift PoC?

>I think it's hilarious how I (and everyone else) believed this
"How do you do fellow Linkies?"

Shoo shoo retard.

This shit is literally in a freefall crash, 25% in like the last 2 hours. It's going below ico before sergey's presentation, I have no doubt.

Or are you already so much down that there's no point to sell?

Unfortunately this is where we are right now. I still think they will deliver and are the first one to implement the kind of tech they present, but realistically speaking mass adoption will not take place before next decade. Speculators will determine the price until then, since the project is solid and has had a lot of hype we can expect organized pump and dump happenings. The price will tank eventually. The only good thing regarding the announcement we had today is now they have the possibility to create the interface in collaboration with the industries they aim to work with, think SWIFT here.

>I felt bad selling at 5k6 after buying at 8k

link team have no relationship with their investors. they don't even promote their own token

there might be development going, but the investors are panicking

>implying /b/'s consequences will ever be the same

Absolutely.
The team isn't communicating very well, but they are delivering. And in the long term that's what matters.
And the current climate is very conducive to panick, with the fork bullshit and whatnot.

I know what I invested in, and I've been completely disregarding the price since I noticed the obvious botting going on like a week or two weeks after being listed on Binance.

Everything about Link is absolutely beautiful, except the price for reasons that have nothing to do with the merits.