Bitcoin is crashing the alt market, recommend me cheap alts

Bitcoin is crashing the alt market, recommend me cheap alts.

Don't recommend me hype coins like chainlink.

I bought some walton
I bought some aeternity

recommend me cheap altcoins with mid-term potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PIVX is the most solid private POS stake coin. That being said the community tends not to like POS which makes it more of a darkhorse which is either very good or bad. Hard to tell what is best with alts, they're risky.

ARK
SYS
Waves
Block
RLC
Myst

Not a cheap alt, but via is about to break out.

anything chinese is my bet
>wtc
>neo
>bnb
>etp
it's not a perfectly safe bet but the government easing up on exchanges would knock these into orbit faster than you can say ni hao wealthy chinaman
no quantum though, fuck quantum

Solarcoin (SLR). You will remember me bro

Why no quantum

ETP, BCH, XLM

coss

rune evenson ponzi
kucoin safer

i thought i made myself clear, let me repeat
FUCK quantum

XVG
I called it's moon two days ago. But this was just a rocket test launch. Real moon will be later this week

Get link dickhead. You’ll never see it at this price again

Thanks to its recent partnership with IBM, Stellar Lumens aka XLM is bound to explode in the coming months.

all in link

Buy Ark or I'm going to kill myself

>Deluded linkies
Fake news. Lumen is a shit coin

There’s only a few coins where I’m absolutely certain they’ll rise soundly above their current level again in the near future:
- DASH: rather large project that just recently pumped off its dev+adaption progress
- XMR: has a nice enthusiast community that’s not focused on it being an "investment"; so there exists a kind of "real demand" for it by people that are interested in anonymity and such.
- maaaybe XLM: had one of the biggest hype news recently, could continue rising off that

LOL @ NEWFAG recommending me (op)
coss
chainlink
stellar

OP is a contrarian investors.. OP doesn't buy hyped up coins, unless it's Walton. Walton has no direct competitors in the RFID space.

>calling others newfag
>stating that you are OP
Newfag detected. There are ID's for a reason

QCN

I'm the OP... Why are you recommending me shitcoins like Coss, Chainlink, Stellar, Monero.

I'm not looking for HYPE coins... I'm looking for coins like Komodo UNDERVALUED UNDERAPPRECIATED...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CONTRARIAN INVESTING IS?

ETH and XMR are literally the only alts with any long-term potential whatsoever.

Your hyped up ICO of the week shitcoins are all worthless. They are designed to fleece idiots of their hard-earned bitcoin. It's a joke. Stop playing their game.

that's because it's tech and offering has no purpose in that industry

bost is more than 3 years strong and currently dirt cheap in reformation

DGB

Neblio, Blocktix, Rise, Bitbay, Asch.

You're welcome OP.

NTWK

Stealth as fuck.

I've been in the Telegram channel with the dev for 6 of the 8 days this token has existed. I have 25k purchased at .00001eth each, its at .000025 right now on EtherDelta the only exchange that supports it so far,=.

Just saying, very active dev, good idea (weblearning self feeding cycle to teach people about crypto) and low price. 50 million total

Undervalued and underappreciated, please do some overdue due diligence on IO Digital. Its the next BILLION dollar coin.

ZOIN

KMD my boy!

VIA stays green through every BTC bullstorm. Wait for a dip though.

There's two interesting things regarding it, too:
1) it's been doing a multi-year cup and handle. Things are about to get absolutely interstellar "soon" but it might take just a few more months, weeks.
2) It's officially™ recommended™ by VerthagOG

If you are trying to invest in alts now for some reason (as opposed to flipping pump and dumps), then I think the only answer is ZENCASH.

Why? Because major release soon, has a chance to pay off before the hard fork takes place.

Then you can cash out and buy up other alts right before the hard fork to compound your winnings.

Bancor is unstoppable OP

>etp
>wtc
Man, when this whole bitcoin drama has finished and bitcoin corrects, these two in particular are going to fly.

Verge has good entry right now ;)

Groestlcoin is still relatively cheap and on a dip right now

Lol OP why steal my blockfolio pic I posted a couple of days ago?

Sell your Aeternity it already got obsolete by technology such as ChainLINK. Basically is the technology built in such a way that it doesn't benefit from being decentralized. Might as well use a centralized platform like oorcalize which is better than aeternity.

ADA, Bitcoin Cash

Literally the only two bags you need user, thank me later.

ADA real nice, market real stupid

Being honest? DNT or Aeon, they're gonna shoot right back up to where they were after the fork, Safe money.

NAV
AEON
SUB

discord.gg/KJjU7KN for coin recommendations

Bitshares,
Litecoin
Ethereum
Dogecoin

WTC,KMD ,MTL LRC and ARK