These chainlink people

>whitepaper has no timeline
>now hiring for the most basic infrastructure to actually make it something people can use
>POC at swift was most likely POC for the whole project, i.e. its all pie in the sky, barely begun bullshit like every other bs coin out there
>hiding behind NDA because no real facts to announce, otherwise they'd announce them.
>bullshit partnerships that aren't partnerships, no software/frontend built so they cant offer full solutions anyways.
>technical lead for nodes is just a community person who got selected.

Me
>thought this was one of the very few tokens worth anything
>sees shitcoins valued at 70 million higher than this
>sees link is about to pass sergey's last failed project nxt going down the top 100
>realize I dont understand this space at all
>linkgeneral, resigning asap

pee pee poo poo link

>Emotionally invested

Nothing but facts in his post. What emotions are you talking about

Digibyte, Mooncoin, Link

You guys keep listening to Veeky Forums

Why

ye dont know. biggest issue is the communication part of sergey. i somehow can understand that he cant announce partnerships, but comn at least give a timeline when the network goes live. how much people are already building a chainlink. how much projects want do use their network for their project etc. nothing hinders them to give at least some kind of a picture we can live with. hodling a lot of link since which i cant even unload on binance. at least i learned my lesson not to overexpose my portfolio with a token. lol.

cya sub ico no doubts

Sergey's most recent post was that they had chosen Go to program ChainLink and they were looking to hire "someone who was interested in learning Go." Now, I'm on the software industry so what I'm about to say comes from experience.
It takes about 3 months to hire a software engineer if you do your due diligence, and that's if you're lucky. But let's say they aren't doing their due diligence (is that any better?) and it takes them 1 month to hire somebody. Ok, time to hit the books because now that person needs to learn Go. And program the entirety of ChainLink. We're talking six months of heads-down programing, minimum. And that is enough to launch a buggy v1. Since the block chain is immutable, every bugfix will require a fork. There will be several.

All things considered, we won't have a stable version of ChainLink until 2019 at the soonest.

>whitepaper has no timeline
Umm sweety, the Chainlink network v1.0 has been completed since before the presale.
They started rolling out nodes like a week ago.
The big stuff is ready, any "timeline" they have now involves fine-tuning.
Also, see pic related.

>POC at swift was most likely POC for the whole project, i.e. its all pie in the sky, barely begun bullshit like every other bs coin out there
Except the Chainlink network was finished before the presale.
Go set up a node right now.

>bullshit partnerships that aren't partnerships
Chainlink is a network, it has users not partnerships.
What the fuck is it with this partnership meme?

>now that person needs to learn Go. And program the entirety of ChainLink.
Lmao, you're making it seem like they still need to hire "a guy" to program ALL OF CHAINLINK.

He was talking about adding people to the staff you dunce. For various code monkey work.
The network v1.0 has been finished since summer, and they started rolling out nodes a week ago.

No one gives a fuck about this shit coin anymore.

Almost everyone in the slack is in it for the money and most presalers have disappeared i.e sold.

LINK is a loooooooooooooooooooooooong term hold.

your entire post is that it was finished. here, in sergey's own words:

"Adding to our technical team with developers that know Go, Solidity, or are excited enough to learn both because they want to solve the smart contract connectivity problem with an open source approach focused on security. Adding to our technical team for front-end development in JS and UI/UX, to create the ChainLink Network’s initial marketplace interfaces, ChainLink Node creation workflows, and ChainLink Node detail pages."

>needs technical team to LEARN languages to "solve the...problem". sounds like some gruntwork involved.
>needs to "create the ...initial marketplace interfaces".

What about any of that shit sounds like "it' ready to you"?

God, I was a huge fan of this, but this is bullshit.

The network v1.0 was completed before summer, yes.

What do you find confusing here? The fact that it still needs work?

they dont have an interface like i just wrote in my post, which you ignored. "marketplace interfaces" i.e. the only way people can actually interact with the platform. i.e. there is next to nothing..

user.
The network v1.0 was completed before the presale.
It's not an entirely finished product with mainstream adoption yet because today isn't the future yet.

Fucking thing just dropped from 18.0 cents to a flat 17.0 cents in the last hour. These bitches knew how far they had to go and swindled people.

What do you mean "the network"?

The only thing "the network is", is nodes (none exist, no major partners selling major data that we know of), blockchains (of which there are many, which they don't control), buyers of data (of which there are none), and their "Chainlink software middleware", which may not even be made depending on what Sergey's post means, vis a vis itnerfaces, vis a vis learning Go for some substantial portion fo the project.

I am a linkgeneral and i dont think other linkholders even understand the components of this project.

>What do you mean "the network"?
The Chainlink network.
v1.0

Which isn't an entirely finished product with mainstream adoption yet because today isn't the future yet.
They only started rolling out nodes a week ago.

Have you EVER even googled this project, user?

>nodes (none exist
Wrong.
Go set one up right now. You will not be the first

>no major partners
Again with the magic meme word.
Are APIs "partners" of the APi protocol?

What specifically do you think the network is? The network is supposed to be their software interfacing with customers, nodes, and blockchains. That's it. There is no network because there is only a few nodes as you say. That's it. Where did you get this Chainlink 1.0 stuff from, care to share a link?

Major partners, as in, business people who have decided to use chainlink to sstreamline their business operations.

It is absolutely baffling to me that you think networks pop up out of thin air, with full implementation and users and all.

These are the people fuding Chainlink right now. Amazing.

Holy fuck, collapsed down to 16.9 cents. This coin is hitting 10 cents the day of sergey's preentation or before, guaranteed. Absolutely no support whatsoever.

ill send you a postcard from mars in 2030 bro

Precisely my point, there is no "Chainlink 1,0". There is none. Period, full stop.

I wish it was real. I really wish it was. But it seems all the fudders on link the last few weeks weren't fudders, they really were telling the truth. It's a shitcoin.

Except Chainlink v1.0 was completed before the presale.

>b-b-b-but it isn't in full use yet!
That's because fully implemented networks don't pop up out of nowhere. Obviously.

Are you feeling alright user?
Remember: F.A.S.T. (face arms speech time)

There is no Chainlink 1.0. You can't even explain the component parts of Chainlink 1,0. I've just explained how those parts are either very basic, at the proof of concept level, nonexistent, just barely starting in the case of node operators, or just now starting to see hiring to develop the interface to allow people to use the network. i.e. bullshit.

I wish Sergey worked like other developers, who create their product in a few days, tops. Literally never heard about a developer who is actually developing, Sergey is a scammer obviously

>very basic, at the proof of concept level, nonexistent
Holy shit the mental gymnastics.
You think proof-of-concept networks that haven't been publicly rolled out yet are "nonexistent"?

Are you having a dissociative break?

should have been hiring 3 months ago in preparation for spending the ico money.

VC's are retarded , i.e. not real VC's for having the hiring start now.

again, there was this idea that the network was "developed", over the last few years. nothing is developed, it is a white paper (albeit a real one), and now they are starting work. anyone who fell for muh 4 years of development pre-ico is a retard, and sadly, that includes me too.

>nothing is developed
But what about Chainlink network v1.0, which was completed before the presale?

you have nothing to indicate how far along it is. youre in the dark too. all you know is they need to build a frontend with new language learning devs before anyone can use this in a way that isnt a poc demo run by seergey.

god you've gone full retard.

Here we go, one position above Sergey's last project, NXT. If it drops 10% more it'll be BELOW Aeternity, a shit project if there ever was one where the lead dev tried to extort more money and quit, and they have been running on fumes for months as they try to recover and rebuild. Link is in fine company now, amongst fuckups.

Boom, position 79, officially worth less than Sergey's last project.

Why did nxt fail? Seems like a solid idea

>you have nothing to indicate how far along it is
So you went from "there is no network" to "you don't know how far along".

I guess it's a start.

So is the price going down now your new argument that there is no network?

you're stupid so i'll explain. if there's no sellers , then there's sure as shit no buyers. and if there's no interface, which isnt developed, then there's no way for there to be buyers, and thus no reason to be a seller (node operator). it's over.

The network isn't quite ready for full deployment, no.

Networks don't just pop up out of nowhere, user. They require something called "development".

Chainlink network v1.0 was finished before the presale / they started rolling out nodes a week ago / now they're doing more development.