Looks like it's time again. RIP alt fags

Looks like it's time again. RIP alt fags.

just

apparently kraken has not got the memo.

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES AND WE CANNOT BE STOPPED.

If you didn't sold every single shitcoin even those at a loss this past weekend you might be mentally retarded

Soon closer to 6500 than 6400

That 6500

Finally 6500

ABOVE 6500

6600 soon

Let me check my blockfo-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHlHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7K before the end of tomorrow. Screenshot dis.

Why is BTC alone rising so much? Everything else is static or bleeding?

normie cash

hype around s2x fork

We haven't even begun November, weeeee

Bitcoin Cash and Gold are rising too. There'll be a Bitcoin Cash fork on the 15th. We're also getting Bitcoin Silver in December. This epic bull run will never end.

Because it is the KING. All the other coins are just peasants.

And Groestl is STILL pumping. HOW?!

What the actual fuck? How is this sustainable? Why do we need so many forks?

To keep people from selling it.

Bitcoin Cash was a sort of proof of concept. Bitcoin Gold made Bitcoin decentralized. I can't remember what Bitcoin Silver is doing.

I sold my alts weeks ago, but I also sold my btc yesteday when it hit 6300. Thing is btc always does a double top before dipping slightly and continuing the rise. So far it just kept on going up, these nu-investors who buy at ATHs in bulks are cancer.

6600 HAHAHAHA. That fud about Chinks dumping their coins.. lol

7500+ thanks givins
9k xmas
10k trump 1 year as potus.

you better believe it.

Because as a whole it is dangerously undervalued in this world where paper notes worth 1000 bucks like most big shares from enterprises are toxic and worth negative thousands . BTC is required by the finance industry to eliminate a fraction of the huge amoubt of toxic 'assets'in the world. The staunch opponents of bitcoin really are just those who missed the boat or are too poor or tight to get onboard now before they miss out forever. I love how much people are in denial here for nothing more than the fact they want to experience the moon for themselves but are too late. They see the value is 'precious' metals of 1000 dollar shares with OH SO MUCH 'intrinsic value'. I kind of feel sorry for their ignornace because they honestly believe btc is some flash in the pan that will die out in a year or two whwre they will have the 'deludedArkies.jpg'image look on their face and their lives will go back to usual. Yhe joke is that they can get on board and not endure the fate of the 99% of disgusting nocoiners in this world but like a motorcyclist with target fixation are destined to be poor forever..condemned by pride i guess

>dangerously undervalued
Bitcoin only has value for those that own it