Non /pol/ stormfag logical explanation of the rothschilds and the true extent of their power?

non /pol/ stormfag logical explanation of the rothschilds and the true extent of their power?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentmore_Towers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the kamehameha

Their power died 100 years ago. They're simply a rich family now

>christians can't loan money to people because usury
>christians say to the jews: "Take care of banking for us"
>Rothschilds are born

Not really rocket science.

I'd say they are about as powerful as anyone who has a lot of money. E.g some soft power and influence, but probably nothing meaningful.

They killed Kubrick

Jacob has that Mr.Burns disgusting aura going on

just a reminder that walmart has more money than the rothchilds entire holdings.

prove that they still have power

After napoleon lost they bought britain

Money talks, and they are worth trillions.

Wallmart is pretty big.

his has been pretty good so far today, except for this thread, that family has been in the core of history for long long time...

It's better not to think about it

[Citation needed]

Eyes Wide Shut was so explicitly anti-Jewish

You control banks you control economy you control politicians you control elections you control media you control people

give me some concrete examples of their allegedly many evil deeds.

I've seen it on a serious yt vid, they had a messenger comunicate to them the fact that Napoleon was defeated. The messenger got the news to them one day earlyer than regular news would reach the country (UK), so they used that knowledge to prettend they got news of Napoleon winning, thus started selling his stocks, leading to a massive selling in stocks by all the holders in UK (mr RIch is selling that means we are doe sell sell sell now ZOMG). That's when Rothschilds would use their agents to buy everything at zero value.

>implying he didn't do it himself because anything less would conflict with his perfecitonism

that's a myth

no, really; look into it. since you're on Veeky Forums you should check primary sources, not
>serious
yt vids.

Was it?

what are primary sources? English is not my main language sry.

Yes. The Ziegler guy was played by the most obvious heeb imaginable and the ceremony scene was filmed in a Rothschild manor: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentmore_Towers

They do not.

Not an argument
Also related:

what I'm more interested in is the "serious youtube channel" that gave you this information

By the time the Rothschild come into the scene Christians had no problem lending money

>Emma Watson can hide her money in offshore accounts but THE old money European banking family is shit out of luck

So this is the power of blue pilled thought