how

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dunno lol

aliens and jews

Slaves are a hell of a drug

Giants

Well, you see, first, you put a block in there, then you put another block over it, and another, and another, and another. If you can't stack them to height anymore, then you use scaffolding, or if they're too heavy, then you either use ramps, or a treadwheel crane.

Also slaves. A lot of them.

people back then were just as intelligent and inventive as we are now. they just knew much less. they were able to figure out how to do things and do them, no matter what it took because they had armies of labourers and as many resources as they need.

Zeus

Why dont you ask the russians? They know.

Nothing astonishing, the elite was white Roman, Semites alone wouldn't be able to build half of thaa thing ever on their own

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

do you not see the sheer size of that block, or have you simply resolved the cognitive dissonance by selective blindness

I don't believe the Romans built that structure

>do you not see the sheer size of that block, or have you simply resolved the cognitive dissonance by selective blindness
Lots of people pulling/pushing at once

>>or if they're too heavy, then you either use ramps, or a treadwheel crane.

uh that block is over 1000 tonnes, I saw that video weeks and weeks ago

how many people do you need, how much rope?

BIG

Holy shit

fuck me that is impressive

nvm, the Trilithon is actually >_2400 combined tonnes

>pic unrelated
apparently the heaviest object ever to have been created by man is the Troll A Platform
they *must* have constructed the thing on site

>literally every human civilization erects monolithic architecture in all continents in both history and prehistory
>humans are only not building many more monolithic structures right now because we found a way to actually create artificial rocks in the shape we want them to be i.e concrete
>even then there are humans who move around huge monoliths with minimal tooling just for fun
>HURR BUT HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HUMANS COULD BUILD MONOLITHIC ARCHITECTURE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HUMANS MUST BE ANNUNAKI

no no, the difference between 20 tonnes and 800 tonnes is monumentally significant