LMC

Guys, don't miss this shit.
Lomostar is a startup that's been in development for years. Their product is just now hitting the app store. If it gains ANY traction in China then we will be fucking rich. This shit has an 11 MILLION CAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/MOMO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its going to be in a bunch of other countries too

I bought the floor today. I mean, even if this app is a bust, it's bound to gain immense volume and value. See you on the moon user

all the chinks at my uni just fucking stare at their phones non stop, they just walk all over, up and down stairs and shit without even an upward glance

They're looking for red envelopes

So undervalued

I'm confused on what I'm supposed to not miss

It's a treasure hunting game akin to Pokemon Go except you pick up LMC. It also functions as a social network.

I thought he was referring to putting investments into the company.

"Lomocoin (LMC) is a decentralized location based social media application that aims to bridge the virtual world with the real world with their LMC token. Their idea is that brick and mortar stores can attract and capitalize on the foot traffic of the LMC app users by distributing LMC red envelopes around the store area, to which customers can collect and use as a discount on their products immediately by using LMC as a payment. This is only the initial stage of the product, their end goal is a vision like TRON(TRX), where virtual currency and real life world are all interconnected. Their means to get there is by attracting a large LMC user base first, and then slowly phase out into more advanced stages of their plan.

This could potentially be much more powerful than any type of online advertising for brick and mortar businesses. The money that the business spends on Lomocoin will guarantee that real people have seen and visited their business, while a Google or Facebook ad will only guarantee online clicks.

Lomocoin (LMC) already has a working product in the form of a mobile app, desktop wallet and their own block chain. The 2.0 version of their app just got released not too long ago on google playstore and it is pending approval in the IOS appstore which can be released any moment.

Furthermore, Lomocoin (LMC) has a team of over 50 people, this is just downright insane for a project this size. The team has has been working together since 2013 and they have experience in technical research, business operations, and blockchain tech. They are one of the first teams in China that did blockchain research and development. The founder of Lomocoin (LMC) is called Xiong Lijian, he has helped developed and manufacture the world’s first 28nm Bitcoin and Litecoin dual algorithm chip SF3301 and the world’s first SF100 double miner. As you can deduct, the technical expertise of this CEO is on a whole other level. "

"So how do we best value Lomocoin (LMC) in this scenario? To do this we will have to look at social media apps, and the one that comes closest to Lomocoin (LMC) is called MOMO (陌陌). MOMO is not a coin, but a very popular Chinese social media stock listed on Nasdaq. MOMO is a free location-based services instant messaging application for smartphones and tablets. The app allows users to chat with nearby friends and strangers. MOMO’s market cap as of this moment of writing is valued at 6 billion $. LoMocoin (LMC) has all the elements MOMO is offering and even more by providing a gamification and business element to it with location based red envelope hunting with friends or strangers. I think the name Lomocoin is taking a direct stab at MOMO, hence the similarity. Lomocoin is currently as of this moment of writing valued at only 11 million$ , once it starts to gain traction and become more well known you can guarantee that you will never see this level again as it is a far cry from what it should be worth at least with their own product, blockchain as well as wallet.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/MOMO/

If it reaches even 1% of what MOMO is doing currently Lomocoin (LMC) should be valued at 60 million $. Lomocoin (LMC) can best be compared with coins like Tron (TRX) and Monacoin(MONA), who are both currently sitting at around 200 million $ valuations with nothing except a whitepaper and hype. The same can easily happen with LMC once they start pushing their marketing at the end of October and early November.

with any luck that mob buys them out

Seems quite undervalued at the moment, the white paper looks pretty promising

>the floor

GIVE ME THE NEXT 100X OR... Oh wait here it is, thanks Veeky Forums

Look at half year chart and tell me it will go much lower than it is now

I actually want a piece of this but I'm so deep in other stuff right now that I probably cant put anything significant towards it for another week or 2. How long do I have before we start to see some action do you think?

You have 24 hours.
We are at the floor

What your expected growth rates? I’ll be happy to buy at 2x in a few weeks even.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % in 25 hours

im convinced

Okay faggot now explain to me why it does need a blockchain, a coin and why should the coin be worth something???? If you can't your coin is worthless.