Is it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#metoo

People who are buying at 6500+ are insane.. After the next fork, followed by bitfinex correction, you guys are going to lose at least half of your investment.. I genuinely feel sorry for you guys..

I think the correction will start before the fork already.
Do you think it's a good move to pull out from Bitfinex altogether or just not have margin on the exchange?

This is what nocoiners actually believe

>People who buy at 100 are insane
>People who buy at 1000 are insane
>People who buy at 5000 are insane
I've seen it all. All-in on BTC for years now. Stay poor altcoiners.

>Is it a good time to pull out of Mt. Gox guys?

I support altcoins. They help me grow my BTC stack much faster ;)

If they let you, I would pull out as soon as you can. They're a liability.

Can't lose if they're buying made up money with more made up money (tether) and then exit scamming

I hold bitcoin you stupid niggers, but I'm not buying at 6500. And I never said bitcoin is going to permanently crash, but let's face it, most people don't hold for the long term. When it takes a dive, they get scared and sell. It's human nature and a lot of money is going to be lost when that happens.

With probably only 10,000,000 available the price is going to climb to one million+

Read a book about market psycology and private investors with claimes backed by real data. At the moment you're just making shit up and you are wrong.

You're assuming that the market will never replace bitcoin as the main crypto-currency. That's like assuming that everyone will always use commodore 64. Technology improves, things become obsolete. Bitcoin may very well go up to a gorillian, but it has a finite lifespan in terms of mass adoption.

bitcoin holidays
let us obedient gentiles ramp up the bitcoin to 10,000 we must make us a secure Christmas, Hannuka & Kwanza.

go forth blessed gentiles. let us get invest.
let your money work for you beautiful obedient child.

Wrong

Are you literally retarded? Where do you think the expression "Buy Fear, Sell Greed" came from?

Spotted a myspace investor

I hold BTC around 50% of my portfolio now it's 70%
still think this is insane growth that will crash anytime

>people who buy at 6,500 are insane
>but I'll still hold it
Stop with the inconsistency. If you think it's insane to buy at this price, then you'd think it's insane to not sell it.

what pray tell makes its lifespan finite?

Have I stumbled upon a down syndrome convention? I bought at $500. That's much different than buying at $6500 for a short hold when there is this much uncertainty in the near future.

>what pray tell makes its lifespan finite?
Can you read? I never said that.
>a finite lifespan in terms of mass adoption.

What does that mean? That means eventually most people will be using another currency that is superior to bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin will still exist. yes, it will have some value, but in terms of mass-adoption, it is guaranteed to be replaced. Anyone who doesn't believe that is too young to be talking on this subject.

It depends on how certain you are. e.g. if you thought it was ONE HUNDRED percent certainly going to correct soon you'd short1,000,000x.

If that guy thinks it will very likely correct soon, but isn't certain he's probably hodling to avoid getting btfo if it keeps going.

If you don't think bitcoin's going to improve from $6500, you should be selling now. If you think bitcoin's going to improve from $6500, then you should have no issue with people buying now.

Are there going to be people who panic sell and lose money if/when BTC dips? Sure. But that's true of every dip in every currency & stock.

>have down syndroms
>thinks everyone else is stupid
This seems to be a better explanation.

Bitcoin + Bitcoin cash + Bitcoin Gold has now reached dominance levels not seen since March.

This is the last hurrah for bitcoin if you ask me. Alts will so vastly outperform the bitcoins as soon as the fork is over it wont be pretty.

The MySpace meme doesn't make sense. It's not as if people had to go through MySpace to log on to Facebook.

I never said it won't "improve from 6500", pajeet. But most people are not prepared for the dive that will be happening at some unspecified point in the near future. When that happens, a large number of you newfags will fear sell to minimize perceived losses (which is good for me) The alternative is holding and waiting for months for it to get anywhere near 6500 again, and as oldfags know, most people don't hold for the long term.

>It's not as if people had to go through MySpace to log on to Facebook.
What does that have to do with anything? Your point is retarded.

>i never said that
what? you never said that bitcoin can be replaced because of its finite lifespan in terms of mass adoption?

what?

>I don't understand it - the post

what makes you think bitcoin will not or can not adapt? how much do you know exactly about the tech behind bitcoin?

>2013: people who buy at $25 are insane

Yep.

This is what the retard doesn't get. He's read a few too many shitcoin whitepapers

Exchanges can make new pairs in just a matter of a week. Every new coin is already being paired with BTC and also ETH. The structure for ETH to take over is already being slowly built.

Bitcoin has been needing to adapt for over a year already. FFS, mainstream adoption has been slowed down because of BTCs inability to fix transaction fees and times.

BTC has gone from being a currency+store of value to just a store of value.

bitcoin is not a commodore 64. it's a protocol, like tcp/ip, which we still use, which you're using right now.

The only retard here is you for not realising how contradictory you are being with yourself. It can't not be insane to hold right now, if it's insane to buy. Retard.

Honey Badger Bitxoin don't give a FUCK about what ANY of you LOW IQ MONGREL SALTY ALTY FUDERS HAVE TO SAY. / Thread.

perhaps it is you who is having trouble adapting to reality?

When was the next fork? Want to make sure I bounce before this shit tanks

the only crux that could see bitcoins downfall
is we are beholden to ISP's and Power companies to mint coins. but that goes with every single coin out there.
the current markets is probably the worst time to be worrying about using it as a currency. more adoption as store of value and a higher market cap will hopefully reduce volatility and make using it as a currency a lot less painful as the price wouldn't fluctuate so much.

Holy shit!!!!! you Mongs just got r9kt! Back to your Alt Coin containment scams now, please.

yes, nice argument
just bought 100k

discord.gg/KJjU7KN lets discuss it

kinda ironic that this board is full of anons who make fun of boomers for not understanding crypto
but at the same time you faggots STILL dont see where bitcoin is headed
this shit is going to 100k and you morons are still gamblin on worthless shitcoins and losing your shirt.

How can i do that?

You should probably work this logic out. It doesn't matter if you bought 1 BTC for $500 and now you have $6500 or if you bought it today.

That's just a difference of how much cash you have on your person. Whether or not BTC goes up or down tomorrow is NOT affected by your cost basis.

If Bitcoin would have been more functional as a currency this year, it would have gone up way more in price and mainstream adoption could have been already started.
I see some posts of Bitcoin being accepted in a few stores, but it was exactly the same 2 years ago. Just a few posts of bitcoin being accepted in some small stores.

With this rate, it will be the same for the next 2 years. The point of cryptos is to have them actually replace fiat. Having BTC in the lead has not helped so far.

what makes you say that, besides you desire to sell it to some sucker at this price?
why? why would it go to 100k?
why on earth would any one want it at this price?

please come to our Bitcoin fud altcoin scam discord where there is no voice of reason, where we can rape you at will.

I got rekted yesterday. I'm never shorting btc again. I think this is exchange and coorporation manipulation, they are reking shorters so that the lenders can profit.

>What makes you say that?, besides you desire to sell it to some sucker at this price? why? why would it go to 10$? why would any one want it at this price?

Please go long now to get rekt again.

Mum has tendies ready upstairs, run along now, Junior.

>he still doesnt get it

its the only cryptocurrency that has any value whatsoever
all alltcoins are either bitcoin clones or pie-in-the-sky projects with lots of promises and zero tech to show for it. they are absolutely useless

I went long in your Mother last night.

>I see some posts of Bitcoin being accepted in a few stores, but it was exactly the same 2 years ago.
i actually haven't used btc as a currency this year at all
an i used it before a lot
>The point of cryptos is to have them actually replace fiat. Having BTC in the lead has not helped so far.
its getting worse, bitcoin somehow manages to kill the crypto dream turning it into a cash grab bubble

That is the most retarded comparison I've ever seen. For starters, TCP/IP 4 is in the process of being replaced, which is an extremely difficult task considering it's a universally adopted standard which requires far more than pushing code to github. Comparing that with a software P2P protocol that most of the population doesn't use is laughable.

Steam accepts bitcoin payments. Not sure when that was implemented.

No one is buying, it's all bots trading with each other and tether
Normies left the building long ago

>BTC is turning crypto into a cash grab bubble
>not alts

So I didn't just buy $3000 worth? It's real people you morons.

Do you children even read the news. ETF''s / Bitcoin futures trading now legal. This is Hedge Fund Money. 100K will soon be a price you pink wojack at not buying in at.

Someone should really notify the Cryber Cops... let the authorities deal with this. That's what the NWO wanted, after all... to prove that you sheeple cannot live in a free market anarcho-capitalist society without trying to scam eachother. LOL R.I.P. "decentralized" exchanges. Big Gubment's cock is coming through soon. BTC REKT and exposed for the scam it is. A bunch of Chinese/korean whales and indian scammers control the whole market. So much fake money being generated that it's impossible to imagine how the market lasted this long without anyone noticing it. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA REEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You should probably work this logic out. It doesn't matter if you bought 1 BTC for $500 and now you have $6500 or if you bought it today.
It does matter, you fucking retard. Jesus Christ, it's like I'm talking to children who are faking it until they make it. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HOLD FOR MONTHS OR YEARS. When the upcoming dive happens, it will take months before it gets back to where it's at now, and in that time, a large number of you geniuses who are buying at 6500 will sell.

If you guys weren't so fucking retarded, you would learn from what people like me have to say and wait for the dive before you buy to maximize gains.. But by all means, keep encouraging people to buy the highs and sell the lows.. All the cool kids do it.

user muh gib gobberments already said nobody will regulate because you just cant, so if you get scammed or an exchange doesnt have enough money to pay out 1000btc whale cash out then tough luck

alts are used to fuel this
just like tether and forks

ok. Serious post. You Altcoiners should IMMEDIATELY dump Altcoins at a loss, and buy Bitcoin to prevent your own suicide. I was down 80% in Alts, and thinking about it. I listened to "Buy the dip" Insider two months ago and dumped alts at a 50% loss. Bought Bitcoin. I am now fully recovered, up 40%, and looking at a future so bright I need sunglasses.

just fomoed. just how rekt am I going to be

noice i'm rich now

Hodl till 98K Do not day trade with it. Ignore the fud and the dips. You will Make It.

You alt-coiners are delusional.. It's a shame because you're right here, in a prime position to benefit from the largest wealth transfer in history....

Instead, you pick up some "magic beans" and pray to kek. I would be salty too if I had such a poor grip on reality.

Sorry guys, BTC is the main game, like it or not, the quicker you understand that the better off you will be.

In the meantime, you are literally handing your money to the people who understand.

Seeing clearly is so fucking important.. Meditate bros, take some psychedelics, talk to people who have a detailed understanding of the space.

Putting anything more than petty cash/gamble punts into shit like ERC20's and most alts, it's crazy, I am sorry for you - but I guess, if so many people weren't so confused, making money would be much harder for me.

Are the bags heavy user?
You thought bitcoin was over when the network was spammed by Jihan, didn't you?

And here we have exhibit A: depressed wage kek cutting his wrists after btc drops 25% on the day of segwit.

Nope. That's why I still have bitcoin from when it was $500. The smart investors are waiting for the dive to buy more. Anyone buying right now is probably someone who heard about a quick cash scheme from a seminar or youtube video and have no idea about the politics of it.

Ummmm, No. We will be hodling, knowing we will be back to pre segwit prices within 72 hours, while you get destroyed in a 4 hour alt pump and dump.

The smart investors are buying at $6500 with the full knowledge that it will be 12K by Segwit.

>as oldfags know, most people don't hold for the long term

Jesus fuck sell your coins and go invest somewhere

What a douchebag

>When the upcoming dive happens, it will take months before it gets back to where it's at now
Then why are you holding instead of selling?

When the upcoming dive happens, it will take 72 hours to get back to where it is when it dives.

Nope. Bitcoin decided to be first a store of value and then, maybe, a currency.

Basics of economic tells us that a bad currency puts a good currency our of circulation. That means there's no point in paying coffee and groceries with bitcoin of you have federal reserve notes. Bitcoin is not PayPal 2.0, it's much more valuable than that.

If bitcoin manages to introduce smart contracts and lightning network, while keeping its feature as the best store of value out there, man....... Altcoins will be mostly dead.

Tell it to me straight guys, no shilling. Is it too late for me to switch my shitcoins to BTC or will it keep rising for a bit longer?

>Basics of economic tells us that a bad currency puts a good currency OUT of circulation

Typo

This

20k by December
40k by new years

No one knows, whoever gives you an answer is lying.

Bitcoin may still correct to 5k in this trendline, but we are building really strong supports now. There's a chance we may also go parabolic here.

Take your chances user, it's not an easy call.

>tcp/ip 4 is in the process of being replaced

BY WHAT!?

* 1k FTFY

Just a little insider info for you, Brother. Gold and Silver Bullion Markets are about to crash. That money will see Bitcoin as a safer store of value than gold. Many Gold stockpiles are fake, and the Normies are about to find out. Most of the "Gold" bars in Fort Knox and other stockpiles are Gold plated tungsten. Many insiders are using their positions at mints to steal the real thing and ship out orders with gold plated tungsten replacement fakes. these are widely available now.

Thanks, it's nice to see some honesty in here. Might go 50% in and try my luck.

Underrated

Back to your containment scams, please.

If you are not using something as a currency anymore its because it became more valuable than the currency you are using now.

If you believe bitcoin is supposed to be a method of payment, you are not going to understand why people are buying at current the price.

Payments are fine nowadays with credit cards, bank apps. Bitcoin excels them in specific situations only. The real value in bitcoin is controlled supply and security.

Even if you buy gold today, you may get fake gold made in China. How do you know your gold is legit?

You can't create fake bitcoins though. And it's not a pain in the ass to store it. It also has better liquidity, have you ever tried to sell gold?

tcp/ip 6

>Many Gold stockpiles are fake
but a literal fake (((cryptocurrency))) isn't
lol

The only honesty in that post is that the poster is grabbing numbers out of the air without a clue.

Because this is long-term savings for me, unlike most bitcoin investors who see bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme.

Back to your fake gold stockpiles, please.

>grabbing numbers out of the air
sounds like crypto currencies to me