Could it be Ripple (XRP) - Nov 2 (PBC)

This guy as a point. As Ripple recently had a big win with SBI group and implementing it all over the Japan. I guess XRP cant be ignored.

thetechinsider.org/cryptocurrencies/palm-beach-confidential-november-2nd-predictions/

Other urls found in this thread:

sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/171026presentations.pdf
discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ripple is a fucking shitcoin

my money is on BAT

MaidSafe

Why BAT?

fuck.
ing.
sheet.
why wouldn't he do this during SWELL?
It sounds pretty logical now.
FUCK RIPPLE

BAT

Circulating Supply
1,000,000,000 BAT
Total Supply

mmm makes no sense...

Ripples seems to have enormous growth chance as it is being adopted by mainstream banks, already.

OP or the writer of the article makes the best point.
Have you read the Facebook comments on the page of his seminar. People who are joining haven't even signed up for Coinbase or Gemini yet.
It's a good coin for NOOBs who likely plan to HODL.

banks and shit are adopting (and already using) XRP tech not the coin idiots.

why?

from all of the suggested coins its the only legit project that has decent backing, already massively working product - brave and a fucking creator of JavaScript working on it

its the ETH of 2017

Don't get it wrong.

Banks implement the Ripple protocol, yes, but with infinite supply they allocate new XRP tokens to the banks so the supply is endless.

What we trade with is not the same XRP banks use.

He already knows this.

Not sure if you guys have come across this:

sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/171026presentations.pdf

On the page 112 it states

" Utilization for remittance: Ripple Provides a Hybrid Technology that Combines ILP and XRP Ledger"

XRP to be used!

Link: sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/171026presentations.pdf

Would love to hear serious thoughts on it..

I've got about 5k BAT. Dev team is pretty awesome and their end goal is huge, basically they are attempting to revolutionize ads through crypto, the project is very new still but they are making great progress, they also just partnered with Duck Duck Go. Not sure what's keeping the price down right now, this is a bit of a long term hold, but could easily 5x or more once the project gets past this stage and actually gets implemented.

Will look into it. sounds interesting!

i expect ripple to go over 100 usd within a year

there is no doubt it has a huge potential.
That's what convinces me... It's already at the maturity state to be adopted by major financial institutions.

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come here and discuss it

yeah the graph is very unnatural and when they let the price suppression go it will be the easiest get rich quick coin. It's the antichrist though

I guess they are gonna go for it as it fits into Teeka's B.I.T.S scenario

My money is on Syscoin to be announced by pbc.

mmm reallyy

there is no way it can reach $100, do you know how many coins are in circulation?
It might reach $1 or $2 max

$1 by christmas

LOL what a fucking retard

exactly

if you havent' figured out by now.

The less circulating supply. The more the coin "jumps" up or down. Fluctuating wildly.

The higher the circulating supply. the more "stable" the coin is.

But that is where the risk factor is.
Pajeet's coin with 1 mill circ supply, may go 1000% jump. But it also has a HUGE chance of flopping and going bust.

Where as a coin with a huge circ supply (like ripple) ain't going anywhere. It's a very SOLID investment.

But don't expect to get rich of ripple, at all.

If you want your 1k to jump to 10, then to 100 ect.

You have to play the risky coins, the new ones.
with little circulating supply.

Ripple is NOT going to EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (and keep saying ever until your tongue gets sore) going to go past 1 or 2 dollars. at MOST.

Simply because if they keep the circ supply, it can't.

if they halve the circ supply today. It would only double in price.

i hope that clarifies things for everyone.

or to put it in pol terms. Whales can't affect the price of this coin, unless they have BILLIONS.
and even then. A whale would need to put in 19 billion today to see the coin go to 40 cents.

ayy .16 USD let's go

Ripple it is guys!

Massive. Do you guys know at best xrp gets to 30$ everything over it cant happen anytime soon. But in the short run of 2 years its possible to get to 30$

5 - 10 X right after November 2

Why do feel so?