Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?

Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvsfpxy8FZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neurotic. Spastic. Autistic. Driven by agenda.

Would have fit in perfectly here.

>H-HE INSULTED MY MASTERS

It's hard to tell exactly what caused him to go so crazy. Even early on he was obviously pretty nuts, and was trying to hide it (during the 60s/70s). In his later years he went full on batshit mode. He has interviews where he rants about jews, corruption, and tons of stuff for hours.

Here's a radio interview of him during the day of 9/11 attacks, for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU

>criticizes the Jews
>HE MUST BE INSANE!

>Fischer made numerous anti-Jewish statements and professed a general hatred for Jews since at least the early 1960s.[481][482] Jan Hein Donner wrote that at the time of Bled 1961, "He idolized Hitler and read everything about him that he could lay his hands on. He also championed a brand of anti-semitism that could only be thought up by a mind completely cut off from reality".[215]

>From the 1980s on, Fischer's comments about Jews were a major theme in his public and private remarks.[484] He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".[485]

>In another radio interview, Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[486]

>Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the World Church of the Creator.[488][489] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[490]

Overdose of redpills

>Fischer made numerous anti-Jewish statements and professed a general hatred for Jews since at least the early 1960s
Nothing wrong with that.
>He idolized Hitler
Seems retarded
>and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards
Based

Nothing about this suggests insanity.

How did he reconcicle these beliefs with him being jewish?

He wasn't. That is a false narrative invented and pushed by the jews because they are vehement and jealous.

Care to explain? I'm open to learning about this.

He was raised by a kike communist single mother. Don't tell me you wouldn't hate the Jews if that happened to you.

I don't even need that. I'm pretty sure I have Jewish ancestry and I already have a strong dislike of jews.

Jews. He knew too much.

Fourth post best post. Every other group is up for criticism except this one.

communists, jews and communist jews

He was too woke.

He was the counter-semite the right never knew they needed.

He was too good for this world

He broke the embargo on Yugoslavia to play a chess match and is the only American to be indicted under that law. Very few people remember that and correlate economic sanctions to Neocon foreign policy that led to the destruction of a country just because an oil pipeline was meant to go through there.

In all this political turmoil, which the media is trying to present only as a war for freedom, Bobby Fischer draws a lot of attention to the struggles of the people there and humanizes the conflict by showing the local people.

In return, the powers that be, labeled him an outlaw, confiscated all his stateside properties and made sure he would never set foot in the US again.

Think of Fischer like a charismatic Assange, that used to be a national hero. It only shows how much power the people on top have to perpetrate such a farce on the public.

Think of it from Fisher's perspective. Over night, you're persona non-grata in your own country. And all because you did a rematch in a country that always treated you well. And the people doing this to you are either Jewish or funded by Jews.

Isolation, being extremely good at chess and having to deal with the Soviet machine basically single handed. He was probably targeted by their intelligence agencies at least.

He was 100% right about them colluding with each other too. The problem is still present today at the highest levels of chess. Computer chess now as well, unfortunately. Fuck google, I don't care if their engine is excellent that match wasn't real.

On the contrary, he wasn't a spaz and he didn't give a fuck about ideology. Just chess, pretty much.

Might've been autistic, but spastic?

he was fit af
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvsfpxy8FZE

He was right.

>starts naming the Jew and their tribalism
>"He just sort lost his mind, later on, goy"
>IQ of 160+ easy

Ok

There's never been a genius who wasn't a little mad.

too smart