That's it. i just sold everything at 2500 sat. i i can't hold anymore. i am out

that's it. i just sold everything at 2500 sat. i i can't hold anymore. i am out.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know it wasn't fun to sell, but you'll feel better when you see how low it goes

Well done user, now you can move on to better things

Honestly just relax in Bitcoin and take a break from crypto for a couple weeks

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Good job user goled hands on holdingfor si long a shitcoin

This is how it works when you get tricked 8n buys false hooe and dreams

I sold mine too, though I still will buy back in later

No never nada sell

Look on the bright side. You can always buy back in at 1000 sats!

Also sold right now.

Got 0.24 BTC back for my nearly 2 BTC I invested. FUCK LINK FUCK SERGEY FUCK BIZ for shilling this shit.

discord.gg/KJjU7KN

good luck selling ATL i aint selling a dime now... fucking idiots, what are your chances of buying back in lower than lows...fools

>Sold yesterday with 35% loss to buy VERGE

AJJAAJ COCOJUMBO AJJAJA

probably pretty good right now

that makes no sense. at no point was LINK down by 90%.
LINK at its highest was at $0.50. and now it is at $0.16
even if you bought at ATH the most you can lose is only 1.38 btc.

You made the right choice. Now ride Bitcoin to 10k and beyond

Well, so did I. Unironically I sold everything I had and move on for a while because I know about opportunity cost. I believe in the project, but this endless bleeding and price manipulation is just sad.

If BTC surges again then we have another mayhem ahead of us anyway. BTC wrecking all altcoins and the general frustration about Chainlink will just drive the price down further and further. I guess Ill rebuy later. You have to take a gamble once in a while and I think this there easily is another -20% until the floor is reached in sats.

good song

This unironically.

I will get back in later but the opportunity cost for LINK is too big. It will fucking moon to high heavens but not until late 2018 or 2019.

WHAT IS HAPPENING??
I HAVE ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THIS!
PLEASE HELP WHAT IS GOING ON?
WHY DOES IT KEEP DROPPING????

You got fucked over you made other people rich sell bow or see you life savings desapear in a few weeks

> In this market money flows from the impatient to the patient

They have done... nothing. There has been no announcements in weeks. Might as well be dead now.

"How do you do, fellow Linkies", the thread.

WHAT? IS THAT TRUE? WHO GOT RICH? SERGEY NEEDS TO SPEAK TO US INVESTORS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE PRICE

threads like this indicate time to buy
thanks fellas

weak

I fucking hope you're not serious. At this point you're in for a gamble, want it or not. None of us knows what's going to happen. My advice is don't sell but mentally prepare to lose everything

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it mooned.

thats not a moon

>Rent Free

agreed. I bought like an idiot at 9500 sat when it had a crazy bullrun and I thought I got lucky.

slowly watched it drop down to 8500, 7500... still a deluded linkie... "link marine"... 6500... "stay strong, accumulate"... 5500, and thats when I realized I was just hurting myself.

So glad I sold at 5500... even for a loss.

If you linkies are reading this and thinking, its better to not sell at a loss than sell at all... just remember what your money can do for you and how this could end up huge, but also could end up a massive dud.

if it does pan out well its gonna take months and months, maybe even a year. You can grow your stack 10, 20 fold in that time...

Some of us have other thing to do than grow our stacks and jump on different projects.

I researched this shit.

Seems legit.

Still does.

I'll just hold while completing my master's degree.

Weak hands

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORY

you made the textbook newbie mistake of taking the whole crash and capitulating right at the bottom.

OP weak hands...
Or smart ones we will see next week
25k @9kstill holding
Eth btc and even GRS were at 15c

None of those are generic erc20 shit coins.

i just bought 85 coins for $60 on ether delta

This.

mate everyone is frauding on biz i wouldn't believe a single thing anyone says besides people with links to actual news

Geez, you're worthless if you can't differentiate the LINK from the CHAFF

Just bought 10k unironically, I dont see this lower than 2000k sats. If it dips lower I dont care people paid 9k sats for this it will get back up as soon as new announcements roll in.

Legit thank you for the cheap panic selling bags. This is a buy signal if anything

D E L U D E D

I'm down 60% thanks to LINK.
Losing two years worth of wages in one month is almost surreal... Depressed would be an understatement to how I feel

Just about to buy more

You're a retard if you sell now

this

>MFW no Chainlink

daily reminder that LINK is Signatum 2.0

This is too good. People watch their coin bleed 70% and then they can't take it anymore and sell at a huge loss or break-even, literally selling the ATL. The time to sell was at 9k sats, selling now you're just compounding your error. What makes you think you can trust yourself when to sell when you obviously didn't know when to buy? Just ride it out, downsize a bit if you must but if you close your whole position now you are literally among the 90%. That's the people who lose money, by the way.

I seriously don't get these fags.
When I bought into LINK I decided I'd *think* of selling only after Nov 2018. I knew it'd probably tank in the mean time. Whoever was expecting this to give 10x returns during all the forks that are happening is a retard and I hope they sold their LINK at a loss.

Fucking this

linkies how do i buy/store my link? I am a filthy btc holder I just want to purchase like .5btc worth and sit on it just for the fuck of it.

It makes sense to sell if you no longer believe LINK will take off. If it never takes off and you hodl, it's tantamount to losing 100% because those money are stuck in LINK forever. You could have instead used the last 30% value to try to get on another moon mission you actually believe in.

If you still believe LINK will become a useful product that beats potential competitors products then it never makes sense to sell low, no.

There's also the third view that one might think LINK will get big but it will take a lot of time and one would rather try to ride imminent moon missions and then get back into link before it takes off.

I bought 1k LINK today for the memes. If LINK achieves its ambitious goals and I get a lambo I will ironically drive it around everywhere and my plates will say "LINK" with "IRONY" written on the side.

sold mine at 6500 sat. Buyed at 9000. fuck link

Good job, buy high sell low!

If you knew it would tank in the meantime why wouldnt you wait to buy so yoy could get a bigger stack at a cheaper price?

Retarded linkie

>*probably*
Didn't feel like gambling so I bought in on ED before Binance.
Also I'm not a neet so I can't keep my eye on the charts 24/7.
I'm increasing my position on each ATL as well.

>switching from shitcoin to shitcoin instead of btc/xmr
You really want to lose it all huh.

for that bought high and sold low because of "opportunity cost". what are you going to put your money into now? what promising coins are out there that have a higher chance than LINK recovering 100% at this point

sold kyber at ATH
sold this piece of shit at ATH

its so satisfying seeing the pink wojaks

buy high sell low right?

Unless you hold bitcoin (you won't because youre an impatient moon chasing retard) you're just going to lose even more on some other shitcoin within the week.

>still holding Link

LINK has nothin on ZAP

I'm bearish on chainlink, bad team.
Bullish on no limit coin and zap , great projects

If you are going to sell low at the very least buy something else low & diversify next time.