Most of this board will be millionaires in a few years

>most of this board will be millionaires in a few years

Feels good man

I've lost 5btc (60%) this month

Not the link holders though

I was holding steady until just over a week ago. I'm down 50% now mostly due to a couple of really shit trades but exacerbated by the general bleedout.

icos?
which?

came here to say this

REQT and ETH...

Only if they hold 100% btc.

link holders all zillionaires

yes but only the bitcoin hodlers
altcoin bubble is popping right now and a lot of morons are 100% in shitcoin
a bunch of anons are gonna lose their shirt

Ah yes, the altcoin bubble popping as opposed to people jumping on the BTC bandwagon for a potential free coin. Ofc there's no chance that people are going to dump BTC after the fork and stock up on all of those cheap alts..

Million of chainlink token doesn’t count faggot.

You are the ADHD Veeky Forumstard stereotype personified

Oh what I wouldn't give to cuddle up to Taytay. The smell of her hair, her perfect skin, her warmth. Just close my eyes and drift off, as the stresses of the day slowly shed from my tired mind. As she caresses me and scratches my head, I fall into a peaceful nap. I dream of her. When I wake up, she's still asleep. I watch her for a minute - she's so cute when she sleeps. Then I get up and make us both some toast and a hot cup of tea.

How many BTC to be a millionaire by 2020??

Also curious. I just want a small house to play vidya all day alone maybe a sports car too

October was the worst month to be a shitcoin believer.

I'm also down 60%.

Just like the crash of BTC after the BCC free coins right back into alts?

Alts have been on a downward trend for awhile, 90% of them are memes with no rhyme or reason to exist. No one gives a shit about LINK, when we have constant daily radio and TV discussion about Bitcoin.

No, because most people dont have enough btc to be millionaire. Even if price goes to 20k you need 50 btc to become millionaire.

To become millionaire you have to be in alts to make big gains.

This exactly

Speculate to accumulate

Wrong.

The price of Bitcoin will go to 1MILLION by 2025. So, if you have a bit of patience you can make it. On an middle class paycheck, if you're smart, you can buy 0.1BTC every month. That's 1.2 a year. So if you start now and buy dips you can accumulate some 5-6 BTCs by 2025 and have 5mil

Same here man, down around 60% thanks to ICOs and shitcoins

>a significant chunk of this board will be billionaires in a few years

the kikes will probably fork so many times that btc will die, thats why im almost all in on VTC.
so i will probably be millionaire to lol

I would want to sleep with my face buried in her feet.

I seriously believe holding btc is the way to go,
alts are 99% scams, manipulated by whales at that

no because by the time btc rises that much they will have lost everything chasing shitcoins
that's the thing, noone believes 1m btc so everyone tries to be the hare, while the tourtle slowly wins the race
Screen cap this post, you will se threads with pink wojaks everyday in a few years \
>why didn't I just hold btc, hodl me biz
etc

>tfw I only have 5k to invest total
I'm in with about 50% now. Am I going to make it?

i doubt it'll reach 1m,

(but i also doubted it'd get much past $1000, so what do i know)

something in the hundreds of thousands is probably doable though

depending on how serious the competition is among other faster, better cryptos

>The Linkies who hodl through the FUD will be 1%ers

Exactly. I got lucky with ripple, litecoin, and eth though but btc will always go up.

it's my goal in the next 6 months