Post your face when you didn’t buy LINK

Post your face when you didn’t buy LINK

too soon op.. he did a great job as joker, should respect his memory

It's not dead yet, I wouldn't act that happy yet. I'd act that happy when it reaches 0.009$, because then you can tell, it's dead.
>inb4 didn't buy link (yet)

holy fuck its crashing and burning
so glad I didnt buy this shitcoin

Face when I didn't buy BTC @ $300 :(

face when i spent 10btc when they were for $500 for dmt

mfw still spending 10btc on dmt and selling it

mfw dmt removed my face

>post yf when you bought link at sub $.2 and sold them for more than $.35

I feel bad for anyone who kept the coins..

I genuinely lost more than I ever could lose on LINK.

Just stepped out. A solid -80% of a all of my savings. My losses are so fucking big that I even skipped being depressed. I'm just numb. Called in sick to work and taken all my vacation days because I'm just going to stay inside for a week hoping I'm not going to kill myself.

$200,000 just gone in a couple of weeks. If LINK moons in a couple of months I will probably genuinely non-meme kill myself.

lol dumb cunt

Why'd you sell. It's a long hold

It has never been down 80% from ATH you liar

Ayyyyyyyyyyy lmaooooooooo
You are Literally incarnation of "buy high, sell low" meme.
You Fuck tardy fuck bought it because of tech. Fundamentals didn't change a bit, just market doesn't pay attention to it. I hope you retard will rebuild your link stash as day of rope may soon come to you

And it's all LINK's fault.

I'm not meming. I'm not posting pink wojaks. I'm just severely genuinely depressed and disappointed in the path my life has taken. I will never financially recover from this mistake. I'll have to work a decade to make the money I lost over the last month. I'm just done.

This is my last post on Veeky Forums even if I miraculously not decide to end my existence I will never go into crypto ever again. It was a hell of a ride. Sadly for me it ended in a fatal crash.

I'm leaving bald, sleep deprived and 20 kilograms lighter than when I started trading. So it's not like I had anything to lose at all outside of my money anymore anyway.

nice LARP

Now that's a rare chad.

good post

At some point I’ll lose my capacity for Schadenfreude and switch to honest empathy but for now…

>Alt coin apocalypse
>All anyone can do is talk about some alt coin

JUST
BUY
BACK
IN
AND
HOLD.

>tfw when bought at the presale but didn't sell the top

You're a retard. Link is an opportunity, its not link's fault if you fuck up that opportunity.

thanks, no one even checked it yet.. dmt is good for you tho.

Same here, the other user may be numb because of the pain, I for one am getting numb from all the schadenfreude.