Your predictions about BTC future and price after they got FBIed?

Your predictions about BTC future and price after they got FBIed?
I hope this tether drama will be finished soon, any advice how to make this fraud finish?

COPE

just daily reminder about incoming flash crash.

When bitfinex goes down they wont be able to artificially pump the price like they do now, the price will crash.

but if all data about fake tether printing will be exposed what the fuck will be happening?
The big chort incoming?

now look at ETH/BTC

panic sell everywhere. Imagine CNBC news: Bitcoin price has been artificially inflated

lol banks/governments/everybody already said nobody will regulate bitcoin, theres no where to go but grow bigger and collapse on its on size.

its a pity really crypto had potential but once people lose a lot of money its going to be branded as a scam

I think Pedo's and Drugdealers will still make use of bitcoin...oh wait, thats what bitcoins use case is!

It all makes sense now...bitcoin = one big ring of people who are pedo's and drugdealers...kek spread it

Hey, at least all the artificial pumping made a bunch of pedos and druggies richer, right?

I was thinking about this yesterday
Can the FBI do something about this?
They are not doing anything drug related but still, kinda annoying
Did they ever do something similar to this? Stopping a group of faggots for price manipulation?

bitfinex is run by kikes and is cut off from the usa. based on other side of the world and doesnt allow us customers.
fbi/irs/sec aint doing shit.

retard

Bump

Nocoiners everytime COPE

This is why bitcoin is a dead end. It's too easy to FUD and manipulate the price.

Everyone goes on about this spoofy fucking guy, and about this tether creation "scam", but nobody seems to wonder how they deal with new people and deposits. How the hell do we know that they aren't actually getting the cash from spoofy and boomers depositing money to bitfinex to buy bitcoin????
We don't have any idea if this is a scam or not. The longer this goes, the less convinced I am that its a scam personally, since absolutely no evidence seems to exist that they are actually fake tethers and not needed...

> too easy to manipulate the price
as opposed to what in history?

this
fucking burgers always thinking their shitty 3 Letter acronym organizations should do something to people/businesses that have nothing to do with the US.
Stop trying to be the world police

not when cia is one of the biggest holders of btc

Implying they need $ from a shitty virtual internet coin

There’s a coordinated attack against corrupt exchanges, BTC foundation (links to Clinton Foundation via Brock Pierce) and Blockstream, to a large extent core by businesses and miners.

No but I'd love to see the Chinese crack down and send that French faggot who owns finex to the coal mines or get a bullet in his head and bill his parents the cost.

This. I'm not saying this isn't true, but maybe we are blowing it out of proportion and we don't know the whole story. If this was a big deal why isn't it on the news at least?

they need to raise money outside congress so yea

all fiat is a scam and usdt IS FIAT

Fucking this exactly

Until there is evidence otherwise tether is only as much as a scam fiat

Stop fudding and take the l on your altcoins

Noones doing that

History tends to repeat itself.
I'm not sure if Tethers are really fraudulent, but this whole thing seems sketchy to me.
We'll see if Bitfinex is the next Mt. Gox or not.