Made 200k and feel like shit

story:

saw Veeky Forums hype in omg at 1$. went all in with 20k$ with money i safed over years. panic sold at 3$ because i didnt believe in chinks.

quit crypto for some time. come back and see omg hit 14$ at some point and is now at 9$. absolutely lose it and go all in with the 60k$ in next Veeky Forums hype coin called walton.

sell at 170k sats some weeks before the btg fork.

now im nearly crying of joy and at about 200k$ in btc. i know btc would continue to go up and finally make my dream come true. what i do? panic sell at some dip and gtfo crypto.

come back now some dayd later and see if id kept my btc id be at 320k$

now im fucking depressef even tho i made this much money. wtf is wrong wit my head. is this greed? mental illness? please explain

also most important question what do i do now with 200k$

reinvest $20k in crypto
keep the rest

go all in on bitcoin
youll be a millionaire in a couple of years

this is the worst humble brag thread ive seen

Care to toss me some OMGs you lucky richfag? 0x46E8bBA717d3307B6Ec026C9287B8717c5e5d25f

>cashing out
this is the worst meme

you feel shit and guilty because you fell for the worst, most painful and most retard meme in the meme book
and you should be

what do i care about strangers in internet. i just need some objective 3rd opinion because im balding because of this crypto stredd shit and ive never been this confused in my life

money is nothing user and it will never make you happy. Take out half (or more if you like) and put it to a house/whatever. Pay the house of with your wageycuck job and retire early when your BTC is worth millions. Spend your time pursuing truth and beauty in life.

yeah i know

kys

rofl

Don't feel when you trade and if are emotional, then you should just collect all the money and get out or hodl btc till you die.

dude buy all the 4chn coins you can and give me 10%
or you can give me eth or any token simply that way: 0xEC90Fdd9f3e30497822f6d02559E20F9C84BaA3b

It's been a mental rollercoaster for me. I put 50k into Chainlink during the presale. At one point my portfolio touched 400k, now it's back down to 220k. I was at 170k before Chainlink, but it screws with my head. That's not even thinking about how much more bitcoin I could have had. I probably would have over 500k now if I sold for bitcoin at the peak. For now I'm holding my 21 bitcoin, some ETH and a few other alts.

Even though I'm still richer than ever before, missed opportunities and not getting as much profit hurts, so I know how you feel. I also sold WTC at $2 after buying at $0.50. That's why I didn't want to sell off my LINK.

Wait for the coming sub-4000 BTC dip and put it all in then.
Keep the starting 20k out though. That way, you basically play with free money that isn't your anyway.

Kek but seriously OP $200k is still pretty poor. You can't retire on that by far, even if you were 65.

The other anons are right. The smartest thing is buy 3 bitcoin and hold. Don't even look at them, back up the key. Buy 70 ETH and do the same. Throw another $20,000 at random alt coins of your choice.

with the remaining money:
Put half into your savings account
Put half into your checking account to spend as you please
Live a modest but comfy af lifestyle for approx. 2-3 years
Contribute $6000 to your Roth IRA every year
Look at crypto prices and account balances and realize you are rich as fuck

+20

If money caused your depression, you can cure it by investing in LINK like I did.

Yeah that's greed. Vast majority of people work like that. You get something but you just want more. It helped us survive in the wilderness.

same here
but i started in 2013 with 500 bux and traded my way up to 200k just to realise that this isnt worth shit

i need another 25x

kill me please!

>Wait for the coming sub-4000 BTC dip and put it all in then.
this is not happening

Yeah I'm not sure we'll even see 6000 again desu.

Will go close to 5k before going to 10k

I put 5k of hard earned money (and most of my savings) into btcmarkets, i was buying and misclicked one decimal place and bought 700 worth of btc for 5k. I know I fucked up big time, and I'm super deppressed about it, like actually straight up rethinking my whole life, and probably looking into certain things i'd rather not talk about here

If you could help me out man, even if it just to alleviate my pain slightly, i'd really appreciate it. I could also give some solid advice on what to do with your portfolio, from people that have a track record of successful trades in this market (i only got into this because of them, but haven't told them about my fuck up out of embarrsment)

1ABKNDuhgPB64Wxvt1kS2k1UEnNv8QFPnt

Buy a lambo

I don't get why you rich fags don't just park most of your wealth in btc. You can still make millions gambling on shitcoins with 4-5 figure trades.

Sorry to hear about that man, I'll send you .01 btc if you timestamp a sharpie in pooper

nigger pajeet

Stay in BTC till after the fork, at which point you move it to NEO.

i really don't want to do that dude. I literally have 2 kids and supporting my mum
This was the first 5k i saved up to invest for them when they're older

I understand man, good luck in your future then

And now you're going to miss out on Link which is an easy 100x gain. But don't go all in, that's something you shouldn't do anyone. It was ok at first, but now it's very bad money management. Yes, it's greed, and that stems from lack of perspective (not understanding what you have).