don't let biz convince you to do this. be rational

I can’t find another coin with so much potential in long terme right now

But all biz does is FUD, so he's doing the right thing

please pump my bags, LINK is literally ruining my life right now

buy buy buy

>calling arkies deluded
>buys link

Pajeet spotted!

Funny how only on Veeky Forums I saw people shilling LINK.

No one on twitter shill it, no OG cares about it, no well known trader ever mention it.

This shit is literal Veeky Forums coin and it will be forgotten in a month.

See espers, PoSW and Xtrabytes. Good luck if you buy this trash.

I sold my ark at ath faggot and now I buy link at atl. Poor street shitter

Because someone on biz was smart enough to figure out that this is some of the most innovative and world-changing tech in crypto, but was too dumb to realize that this doesn't lead to profits.
I remember seeing how big of a scam Monaco was, so I dumped my bounty (1300 MCO) at a dollar a piece.
Two weeks later some wolfofpoloniex fag pumps it to $15 because retarded pajeets listen to everything he says.
It was just today that they realized that MCO is indeed a scam, and it's still way above the price I sold it at.
And the same wolfofpoloniex fag told us to dump bitcoin below 3k just a month ago and pajeets still worship him, fml.

>five stages of grief
you are in the first stage

My life is already ruined by LINK. People PLEASE sell your stuff. Buy bitcoin with it for a while wait for LINK to show signs of mooning and then buy it back.

I also truly believe(d) in the technology and fundamentals behind the coin but please don't keep holding it. My life is literally in pieces because of too much believe in the technicality behind the coin.

I could've saved myself if I had sold earlier.

Are you a fucking idiot? There are a ton holy shit! COSS/KCS, ETP, Everex (kinda iffy compared to the rest), even staples like NEO and OMG. You legitimately shouldn't be in crypto! Like Jesus Christ!

Meant to quote

You don’t mentioned MOD and literally 2 of your coin are shit coins. If you want money buy mod and link now buy let coss and the other shit out of my tread

>Funny how only on Veeky Forums I saw people shilling LINK.
You know who else was shilling LINK?
World Economic Forum, Capgemini, Gartner, Swift, ...

Really makes you think.

Your thread is about a shitcoin. When link is at $.01 a share, come find me and I'll give you a fiver to take that boipucci.

made 6x my original investment, i think i'll stay in crypto thank you =)