There are brainlets too stupid to understand what is happening with the LINK price on this board

>There are brainlets too stupid to understand what is happening with the LINK price on this board

heh

let me guess.. whales and bots keeping the price down so they can accumulate for the totally huge pump?

deluded

nope, not even close

Please tell

BTC is raping every alt and it's stuck in the bot zone?

nope

Sergey spooked traders with his broken English post

well go on then, tell us oh almighty shite poster

okay faget

You don't know either
You just reply "no" like a pajeet trying to look like a knowitall.
Saged

100% this.

Sergey revealed he needed to hire a software engineer that wanted to learn the language "Go" so that he could program some parts for the chainlink structure.

Do you know what this means?

It means it will take YEARS before the full ChainLINK network will run like Sergey is planning it to run in the PoC demonstration.

Just sell your fucking LINK and buy it back (at an extremely low price and you have more money due to gains) when Sergey has something to show for it.

What's happening is that it's being inflated. It's already overvalued. No product until two years.

Sell now. Sell now.

It's going down at a very fast rate.

100% this

My question is are the whales selling or holding?

Why does it mean that?

Where do you get this information "source" of no working product until two years? You just pulling random stuff out of your ass?

Lmao, why would it take years?
Version 1.0 of the network was done before the presale, and they started implementing nodes a few days ago.
They're already far along with development.

>It's already overvalued.
Compared to what?

>No product until two years.
Source?

Link is a long term hold, not a PnD shitcoin

It will be 25, even 50 by 2019

Look, here’s the deal:

What is happening now is the ICO buyers are slowly selling as they never really believed in the project and just hoped for a moon. The people buying are the smart money, understanding this is a long term hold. Accumulate now and retire in 2019

Yup we saw the same thing with Ethereum. It is so similar to Ethereum in the old days.

so similar that it is eerie....really hopeful that it becomes a top 5 coin in a year. Only BTC and ETH really got this much attention in the early days.

bingo

the difference is, you can't mine link

why would I do that when I can buy OMG and retire in 2018?

what was the ico price? What was the presale price?