Stop being degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=i1pGJPMp9fY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqis#Genetics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define degenerate

Browsing his.

I love how /pol/ hates them, but wants to be just like them for a different cause. it's like that meme about the Vikings and niggers, it' only okay when pol does it

I dont visit /pol/, so I dont really know what goes on there besides the "/pol/ is for retards meme", but taking violent action for a well throughout cause is better than taking violent action for blind hatred.

/pol/ likes Taliban

Stop blowing up your own history.

His is in war right now. /pol/tards and progressive shills everywhere.

Fuck off, as if we haven't destroyed more history with our bombs as they have theirs.

like what? can you name a single ancient ruin that evil white man destroyed?

Flying kites
Listening to Western Music
Nail Polish

Who is this "we" you speak of?

The western civilization

More than 5,000 stolen artifacts have been returned to Iraq by American diplomats. Soldiers literally ransacked the museums. One of them stole a chrome plated AK and took it back to the states. How ignorant are you to war?
Anyone who isn't 'them'.

When did they do that?

These architects are safer in US than in Iraq, I don't know your notion of safe but a guarded museum seem far better than under a Islamic hammer.

>Yes, stop being degenerate you American dogs, now excuse me while I stroke off to my new dancing boy

Yeah, the 4,400 year old statue sure was safe sitting on some soldiers mantel, and then tossed by his children when he dies. That's not the point. The point was, we have done just as much to harm their history as they have. You just like to pretend you have some moral high ground, while being willingly ignorant of world affairs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_heritage

Vae Victis

The point is that western civilization didn't destroyed anything and the history of a long gone people is not more Arab than is american, both cultures have appeared thousands of years after the ruins were abandoned

Funny, URSS, revolutionary french and arabs are about 90% of that list. What westerns do is take stuff and put they in safer places

Thanks Brennus.
Did you just try to tell me, artifacts in an Iraqi museum, made by people who populated the area 5,000 years ago were just as American as they were Iraqi?

People that populated the area 5.000 were not iraq or american, probably are Sumerian or Babylonian. Are modern iraq, that don't have the same blood, culture, religion, language, customs... as those 5000 ago somehow related?

Yes, because it was made by the people who used to inhabit modern day Iraq. That's why it was placed in a museum in modern day Iraq. That's what a museum is for. Are you stupid or something? That's like stealing the Wright brother's airplane from a museum and saying "Well the people who live in America now aren't all white like the Wright brothers were, so this doesn't belong in an American museum.
You're dumb friend. Museums are there to preserve history, the artifact was historically made there. It belongs in a museum there.

> That's why it was placed in a museum in modern day Iraq.
That's why it was taken away: youtube.com/watch?v=i1pGJPMp9fY

These were not iraq artifacts, these were babilonian and sumerian artifacts, On the other hand, the Wrights' plane is an american artifact and american don't have the custom to destroy ancient thing for fun

>don't have the same blood
They largely do.

>Beduin blood
>Indo-aryian blood
people in Indonesia have more Babylon blood than arabs have

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqis#Genetics

Assyrians are literally unchanged since antiquity you faggot mongrel

>That's why it was taken away
>Posts a video of ISIS
These things were stolen in 2003. Your video was posted 12 years after the events in question. In fact, the soldier that stole the AK was out of the country before ISIS was even formed. But, since you're so keen on moving goal posts, I'll walk over to your field and play your game. You're still stupid if you think soldiers stole those artifacts because they were scared ISIS was going to destroy them.
It's not an American artifact. The blood of the Wright brothers is not the same as the blood of Americans today. That's the argument the other user was making, so I'll hold both arguments to the same standard. If they have to be direct blood decendats to have claim to artifacts, then we do not have any claim to the Wright brothers aeroplane.

Iraq don't decend from fucking assyrians, neither were any assyrian in iraq region

Beat me to it kek

>he thinks gold AK47s came from Iraqi museums
>he doesnt know American soldiers were sent specifically to protrct the Baghdad museum with tanks

Were you even alive in 2003?

20 million Indo-Aryan Kurds live in Iraq. They want the Mesopotamian artifacts back

Are you defending Talibans? Reported to the CIA.

They want babilon artifacts back to and beduin arab nations museum?

WE

>Being this much of a brainlet.

>Implying Kurds are native to mesopotamia

>Collateral damage and intentional destruction
Really makes you go hmmmm

It's not degenerate if they have a feminine penis

I had a kurdish girl from turkey for a while, she was pretty pale.

Buddhas of Bamiyan.

That's a fair skin.

>pale

She looks Italian/Maltese at best. Not hard to imagine her being anything other than MENA. Even with light eyes she could be confused for a Levantnigger.

See the tan line on the left?

>maltese
Easily confused with arabs indeed

Lol, yea. Right.

Average Kurd has 30-40 percent r1a+r1b, 50 percent j2 (south caucasian gene) and rest semitic with minimal turkic. So the majority of their genes have been present in this area for several thousand years.

Actually the Taliban criminalized batchi bazi

Taliban’s campaign against bacha bazi and opium production is what made them so popular among the Afghan population in the first place.

>stole an AK

user as a /k/ommando I can assure no lowly soldier smuggled ANY AK out of fucking iraq, get your head out of your ass.

That's a fairer skin than the pedro you posted, a.k.a the median american in 25 years

Browsing his what?

No you.

*blocks ur path*

Assyria literally was just northern Iraq before expansion. Ninive which was the capital is modern day Mosul.

Why are people such brainlets? Taliban were the ones who criminalized pedophilia with the threat of death penalty, and it miraculously returned back after American "liberation".

Wrong period dumbass. Taliban is 1994 onwards.

weren't talibans part of the 1970 invasion?

What 1970 invasion? What the fuck.

Vikings were feral Nords who just left the stone age. Niggers are ferals who never left the stone age.

Afghanistan ? by the ussr? they almost won with the hinds but got rekt by stingers, given to the talibans by the cia. Tell me if I'm wrong here

Assuming you're not a troll, yes you're very wrong, bordering on retarded. The Soviet invasion happened in 1979 not 1970, and Taliban only emerged in 1994, so five years after the Soviets left.

>you're retarded for not getting a date right
calm down lad,
1979 my mistake senpai. But what's the difference between talibans and Mujahideen then?

Taliban was founded in Pakistan by Mohammad Omar, quickly gained traction in Afghanistan and filled the power vacuum created by squabbling Mujahedeen factions and warlords.

Institutionalized molestation of young boys

Based Taliban

Well they banned just about everything.

taliban put an end to that

That's the point. The answer to the question "what degeneracy did the Taliban put a stop to?"

Taliban was the most violent and extreme offshoot of the Mujahadeen.

I've heard stories from current and former servicemen (Australian) how Afghani troops should show pictures and videos of them raping young boys, as if it was a symbol or pride and culture. Absolutely digusting

Also they were instructed strictly not to intervene because they didn't want to disrupt Afghani-Coalition trust and cooperation.

Taliban didn't exist during the Muj times.
>most violent
That was Hekmatyar easily.

You do understand that the Afghani troops aren't the same as the taliban right?
Taliban banned that shit

Tajiks and urbanite Pashtuns are all pedophiles. Rural Pashtuns absolute hate that degeneracy and rural Pashtuns is where the Taliban had its strongest base.

Wear pants

wtf I love ficki-ficki now