Is this the begining of the end?

I feel like the crypto dream is over, we will not see the likes of 10000% ROI anymore.
With CME big guys are moving into BTC, guys that have a lot more money than you, that have HFT and legions of analysts.
And as those bug guys come in questions about the legislation of BTC trading will rise, because they don't want to have to blatant market manipulation going on in the market they trade.

>inb4 "it's only the begining, normies aren't even into crypto yet"
How many normies do you know invest stocks really? What makes you think those normies that don't invest in stock will invest in virtual currencies when they struggle to even understand where and how to start trading stocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
youtu.be/Yo9o5nDTAAQ?t=34m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That coalburner's not asian

First, I didn't read what you wrote. Second, tell me who that girl is!

trading crypto's is easier than stocks.
you litteraly just buy and sell.

stocks has all these fucking things to take into account. Not worth the effort. fuck stocks.

It will go in cycles bro, once BTC gets 90% dominance back alts are so cheap we can once again expect massive ROI.

Yes. Stock market scammer Tim Sykes won't shut the fuck up about Bitcoin now. He doesn't even talk about stocks anymore. I would say we're getting close to that point.

>stocks has all these fucking things to take into account. Not worth the effort.
Really the only difference is that there's a set market time that you can trade, and that you can only make three day trades per week or else be flagged as a pattern day trader.

These rules are the results of government regulation. What do you suppose will happen to crypto as more legislation comes out?

Right, because of regulations, and regulations are coming for trading BTC, look how the exchanges got raped recently.

>What do you suppose will happen to crypto as more legislation comes out?
Decentralised exchanges will rise.

discord.gg/tUZVSCv PnD

I wouldnt compare stocks with crypto.

I never liked stocks but Im heavy in crypto. Same will be with normies when this goes mainstream.

yes, it is over, time runs much faster now due to the internet, early adopters were the ones pre may

Nah

Regulations will kill btc and attention will just switch somewhere else

There is no stopping in this revolution, big money is going to flow from the hands of current "elite" into hands of geeks and nothing can stop that

What is more interesting is how it will change our society (things like cambrige analytica and trump are just a drop in a coming storm)

You don't like stocks because it's saturated, you like crypto because it's a new market in which you show opportunity to turn your life around, there are barely any serious pro traders in it that's why it's such a big opportunity, for now....

Buy Wanchain.
Come back in 5 yaers.
10000% gains

But no, if its not instantly up 1000% within 1 month you will say shit like this.

>What do you suppose will happen to crypto as more legislation comes out?
The bubble will pop, will off himself because he's waited all those years for nothing, only the blockchain technology itself will prevail

youtu.be/Yo9o5nDTAAQ?t=34m19s
[LIVE] Devcon3 Day 1 Stream
They are talking about passing bills so you can finally pay taxes on your bitcoin transactions, whohoo ! \(-.-)/

Why would the ones able to manipulate the market call for regulation? If anyone it'll be stupid normies losing their money to whales and blatant scams like Bitconnect.

>Why would the ones able to manipulate the market call for regulation?
They are not, but they don't have enough connections or money to avoid regulation.
This newly created wealth didn't create new networks of lobbyists.
Nerds that now have millions in crypto assets and play with the market have not gained connections with people that have legislative and executive power.

I’m getting the same feeling too, but maybe it’s just cause it’s been a shitty month for alts

someone missed out on vert, grs and feather lol

You can never get in all moons.
And only a few shilled coins actually moon, and for the few that moon there are TONS that dump