Is there even any chance of turning your life around at 22? I'm tired of my wagie job and shit life

Is there even any chance of turning your life around at 22? I'm tired of my wagie job and shit life.

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
twitter.com/chancoindev
m.goarmy.com/benefits/money/bonuses-earning-extra-money.m.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
We educated people still need wagies
Hurry up wagie, I want extra fries with that big Mac

>22
>already helperposting and giving up
You are way to young and a life full of opportunities
Start improving what matter the most: Yourself and then lurk around the internet for easy jewish tricks you can do yourself.
Wagie job is already a good start

My wagie job is driving me nuts though

i have a wagie job buts its so fucking easy and it doesnt even feel like work anymore, its just hanging out with friends doing random tasks and taking 2 hour breaks inbetween

Well fuck mine is 247 work

Then save some cash and quit. It's that easy
also forgot to mention: Buy books or download pdf's and read

How will I survive though? I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars.

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also ontribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

I hate people like the OP. They dont do shit then say things like wagie job.

Fuck off. Get a job, work hard get a better job with more money and set money aside for investments.

I have a job. I make just barely over $2000 a month. P

Bump

Just become a professional NEET like most people here on Veeky Forums.

I can't my parents won't allow me to.

That sucks.
What's your passion?
Maybe you can start a side hustle based on one of your hobbies?

I'm just glad that my parents don't really care about me being a full-time NEET.

How do they not care though? Do they literally just say "oh okay son just do nothing, no problem"?

Pretty much.

Wow that's incredible. I don't know anyone irl who's parents would allow them to be a neet.

Want Independence? Join the military!

Considering it desu

where you work user?

If you are decently smart you can get a good mos

I'm in Canada though so it might be a little different

You can gain U.S citizenship through serving in the military. m.goarmy.com/benefits/money/bonuses-earning-extra-money.m.html

Hmm

you posted this thread yesterday.

You're fucking 22, how is that too late? I'm assuming you're baiting. I'm 27 and I don't even ask myself that. How many people were millionaires before 40, really? The important thing is your mindset, since you're on Veeky Forums I assume you're the kind of person who'd rather put $900 into an investment than into the newest iPhone, which means you've already made it, even as a wagie you'll be considerably more successful than the vast majority of your peers, assuming you aren't a complete sperglord.