I really wish my fucking dad was dead...

I really wish my fucking dad was dead. Seriously he gave me an additional 100k usd after i lost 60% in altcoins (LINK and REQ) but he wont let me put it in crypto again. What the fuck is the point when i cant even decide what to do with the money.

I wish he was fucking dead seriously so I can start doing whatever the fuck i want. Altcoin prices are so cheap. I WANT TO FUCKING BUY THE DIP.

is this a joke?

get a job you worthless fuck.

You don't deserve parents or money.

Are you fucking retarded?
End your miserable life.

Kill him but make it look like an accident

kys u worthless faggot.

just ignore your dads advice op? why dont you just fucking live your own life! whiny bitch

Let's be honest here OP if you had the 100k you'd just gamble it and lose it again. Entitled faggot.

This is my fucking job. I am in my early twenties and I code sketchy websites and invest in crypto. Fuck i only generate $1k usd every 2 days with full effort in creating a website. Front end design is no fun user. I suck at it. The backend part is easy. Unfortunately when you're creating a ripoff site, frontend is what truly matters so im fucked.

>so I can start doing whatever the fuck i want.
you already did whatever the fuck you want
and look where that got you
>lost 60% in altcoins
don't blame your dad because you are shit with money.

Fucking this eh! My Grandpapa (dad went to jail for securities fraud, took the fall for the schekelbergs and schomosteins... long story) now won't deposit my remittances directly into my bank account because I took all the money I was suppose to spend on Air B'n'B in Paris so I could see my Mom and instead I spent it on blow and rented a Maserati and drove to Amsterdam and fucked a hooker.

Mom was pissed when her driver took her to the apartment and I wasn't there. haha.

But fucking Grandpapa now refuses to let me access MY MONEY. Fuck you Grandpapa, it's only because of those Mexican Bloodtransfusions that he's still alive, he's gonna drop dead any moment now and I'll get access to all of his (really papa's in his father's name's) money. Fucking drop dead old man!!

>gives you 100k for free
>all you have to do is wait a couple months until the property, stock, crypto, metal markets bottom out and pick up safe assets at a huge discount
>mad at him

Thank God everyday your father is alive, one day he wont be and you'll wish he was.

I havent LOST yet faggot. I'm holding LINK and REQ till 2018 to 2019. I want to buy the fucking dip for other alts like OMG and ETP.

I would gladly take some of the dev work off your hands.
You interested?

whats so good about ETP? Was thinking bout getting some too

Kek what are you talking about its $1k per 2 to 3 days effort of creating a site. Most of it is HTML, CSS, and JavaScript only my backend skills are absolutely rotting since the websites dont require a backend. If i outsource the coding then what kind of profits would i make.

It has good fundamentals but i ignored the shills at first since it literally has no working product aside from the wallet were you can create coins. It promises to be a smart contract platform with a built-in decentralized oracle though.

The reason i want to invest now is because of the team's initiative to get it into more exchanges. They are really aggressive. They got ETP in Bitfinex now they are in talks with Bittrex apparently. We all know getting into more exchanges is the name of the game in crypto.

yeah desu I hate frontend work too haha

Yeah your dad is a loser. Guttered for you faggot.
My old man gave me 1000 to invest in BTC in 2012 but the fucker said I have wait 10 years before selling..!!!
What kind of bs is that..
I'm a millionaire on paper but he has the private key!

You know what to do.

What language do u use for backend? How much experience?

What the fuck? You should definitely cash out at least 20% right now. We wont even know if BTC is here to stay in the next decade. What kind of stupid fucking granpa do you have.

FUAAAAARKK if i make it through crypto i swear to god i'll probably end up hiring someone to wreck my dad for the profits i missed for not buying the dip for OMG, ETP, and other altcoins.

I cant handle NOT thinking about the missed opportunity.

For the backend i usually use either Scala + Play Framework or Python + Django Framework. Depends on what i feel like using. But if the website is crypto related, im stuck with Python and Django since I dont think Scala has Ethereum related libraries.

>Scala + Play Framework
Nice. You got skills, those are some good frameworks.
I'm building something right now as we speak using node, but looking for some extra work to make a few bucks on the side.

Digits confirm user

Bro i have less than 1 year of development experience. I am only in my early twenties. I feel like my skills are absolutely shit-tier compared to older devs.

Freelance or employment?
If you don't mind me asking, where do you get work that pays like that?

Like i said, i make websites that ripoff people so im definitely freelance.

I am terrified of our future if literal /r9k/ tendies loving autists like OP actually manage to make it and get rich. Just imagine how fucked up of a boss a tard like this could be. If you haven't invested in crypto by now, go all in while you still can. Save yourself from having to wagecuck under literal psychopaths like this in future.

You're so damn stupid for investing in those memecoins. You got trolled so hard and are blaming your father for it. Go get a job kid.

shut the fuck up faggot, i havent lost yet. Im holding LINK and REQ till 2018 to 2019. im planning on buying OMG and ETP.

Fuck you loser at least I didn't lose 60,000 when you could of just put it all in bitcoin and make your father proud. Just stay out of crypto honestly.

fuck you i just gained an additional 100k in my networth didnt you read the fucking thread? thats a 100% gain.

Gained 100k from father and I'm supposed to act impressed? Lol you honestly just might be a meme along with the coins you bought.

you're absolutely retarded if you think LINK is just a meme and didnt just dip because of the fork along with manipulation. you down syndrome fuck.

You're father should of just disowned you and picked me up. We'd be in lambo's rn

wait so you're a linkie too? high five buddy! we're going to make it. sorry for insulting you

I would never buy this shitcoin not unless I'm purposely trying to lose money like you

youre a fucking brainlet then who doesnt do research before shitting on a coin. fucking loser, ill probably have more money than you even if my crypto investments tank to zero.

His money you mean?
I want you father to disappear just so you can't have anyone to fix your shit up when you eventually flush all the money he ever gave you down the toilet because you're worthless and can't make anything of value yourself.

i am going to have his money when he dies anyway in the future so why the fuck cant i do whatever i want with it? hes willingly giving it to me anyway

You probably will because I didn't get a huge sum of money from daddy. My profits are up 400% so I'm not even mad

then do it with your own money you fucking leech larping faggot

THIS IS MY MONEY. He gave it to me what the fuck? So its MY MONEY already. Are you fucking stupid?

you sound retarded, I'm pretty sure you'll end up poor and will blame other for it too
>hurrdurr I'm just trolling you guys XDDDDD

>$1k usd every 2 days

Oh poor you. How will you ever cope.

Its not EVERY two days you dumb fuck. Its 2 days worth of work on average.

lmao you still think you're hard done by? Get some perspective dipshit.

Is this thread LARP?

Its clearly not your money if you cant spend it you little bitch

yeah sure im fucking larping. why the fuck would i go on a hunger strike just to larp. i think i havent eaten for 13 hours now.

100% larping let's sage this cunts thread

Older dev here. Your skills are shit tier. As are you.

Kys you whiney faggot.

You retards fall for any bait
No wonder you got rekt by different shitcoin every week

not this again

Man, parents just don’t understand.

you were a mistake ungrateful cunt

+15 4CHN

Fuck im getting desperate bro. I was so happy a few days ago that im getting more money from my parents but WTF? I cant spend even a portion of it in crypto to buy the dip?

THIS IS FUCKING STUPID. As soon as I make it, i will never show my face to them again. I'll only come back to get my share of inheritance when they're dead.

>dad gives 100k usd
>complain
what did he gave you the wrong iphone color too?

Are you stupid? Its not like im spending the 100k on gadgets, hookers, and blow. He should be fucking grateful that im not like the other kids that spend majority of their money on useless shit. At least with crypto theres a good chance ill make it.

>gave me an additional 100k
fuck off normie

>Seriously he gave me an additional 100k
>wish he was fucking dead

Bitch, are you fucking serious?

Oh, it's the subhuman thirdworlder ( excuse the tautology ) again.
Still being a dirty subhuman, i see.
I hope you'll kill your parents like you want to, so that they don't produce more human-shaped garbage like you :^)

oh please i have a more sophisticated game plan compared to my previous plan, im going on a fucking hunger strike right now.

I turned $2k in to $120k in a month with crypto. You're useless.

This must be some new LARP. It's too retarded to be true.