How does it feel that retarded normies that don't know how to trade alt-coins just bought coins off coinbase and parked...

How does it feel that retarded normies that don't know how to trade alt-coins just bought coins off coinbase and parked them there for months and made a killing? Meanwhile you spent countless hours trading, researching, stressing, learning TA, and shilling, only to get Pink Wojak'd out of half your money?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/79z10p/i_met_one_of_you_lads_the_other_night/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7a2p0g/thank_you_rbitcoin_because_of_bitcoin_i_was_able/
discord.gg/K6Y3njR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is just motivation to learn more TA, more research, more shilling..
We HAVE to beat the normie investors

I'm not giving up because of one bad month.

I dont know what you're talking about about, I'm up 10x

>learning TA

It makes me absolutely fucking hate bitcoin

this is probably a sign that crypto isnt worth it.
all the gains I made other than btc have been really small, im probably just brainlet though and only been doing this a couple months

Yeah even though the past month has been a bit rough in terms of BTC vs Alts, anyone that hasn't made gains overall that are way higher than you would have gotten by just having BTC must be retarded

Have you ever thought that the retarded one is you buying scam shitcoins that won't get you anywhere?

im thinking about that now.
Havent smoked weed for 2 months now, but im omw to buy 10g which im going to smoke and chill until nov15. Also took out a sick leave from work for one week due to "stress levels"

You didn't do shit either

You bought LINK and some other shitcoin because of memes and not even in your own words you could explain why you did it

>tfw only made 50% more than if I had just bought and held bitcoin

Yes... Let your emotions get the best of you.

user... user... shaking my damn head. What you don't know about me... (about us)... is that I will literally NEVER give up. I've chosen this path. (We did). Through the fire and the flames I shall come out victorious. I have to... it is inevitable. This was my only choice... my last chance to succeed. Many of us are in the same boat. This world has rejected many of us, but we will fight to the very end... and god be damned, we will win. I didn't chose to be born in this world. I just wanted to be human. But, I guess the world has declared war on me... (on us)... Now, we must endure the hardships... and go all in... (balls deep)... no matter what. We will give it our everything... You will see us win, matey. If life hasn't done us already... your FUD will definitely not break us. You can kiss my hairy primate butt for all I care. I am already a winner and you know it.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

Look at them celebrating... LOOK! LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!

In the last 12 months I made 1400% roi. I stick to alts.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/79z10p/i_met_one_of_you_lads_the_other_night/

LOOK AT THESE GOD DAMN NORMIES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7a2p0g/thank_you_rbitcoin_because_of_bitcoin_i_was_able/

Maybe your extensive research should have included something about network effects and how currency works. It's not the coin with the best tech or the edgiest users or the coolest memes that will win. It's the coin that people know about and use. First mover effect is real. Stop being emotional and make some money. Hint: you want normies to know about your coin. The Veeky Forums community isn't going to sustain a coin all on its own lol.

>normies go +50% in 6 months
>I went over 10x in a few days with VTC

sucks a little but we'll talk in a month

They enjoy it while it lasts, because it never does.

nope, no regret.

the first day i got into crypto they announced all of those crazy splits and retarded forks. so i guess i came in at the worst time to invest in alt.
but in the end of the day, who cares? i became a better trader. lost a hundred bucks on the way.

always see the positive side of things

btc is up 350% in 6 months
your vtc gains whare 3x

oh boy just wait when btc will tank 40%

Whoops, looks like I bought in August at $0.47, sold at $4.8, thought it'd been like 20-30 days but time flew pretty fast. Either way, point still stands, over 10x on a single coin over 3 months vs BTC 3.5x over 6, 3.33x/month vs 0.58x/month (and this is with the fork which is pumping BTC).

Gonna pump that VTC money into FTC and get another comfy 5-10x n the coming PnD.

Get used to the feeling you altcuck, this is the way things are supposed to work. This summer was an aberration.

Newfag here, what's TA?

technical analysis

I will invoke Satan to make Bitcoin crash. Who’s with me?

I can't wait till BTC crashes hard. Seriously I don't care if my Alts die for a year. BTC is clearly overstaying it's welcome and has too much power.

50% in 6 months is comfy as fuck
My niggerbank offers muh great profitz at 0,2% per 6 months

A lot of us bought chainlink, odn, ast, request, omg, ect. and hodled

lololol getrekt OP. have you ever considered you're just bad at this and should probably just park your money in BTC and stop pretending you know what you're doing?

only pajeets lose money on crypto

Why do research when you can just know what coins will pump in advance?
discord.gg/K6Y3njR

Damn, I identify with most of your message. Inspiring shit.

Where the fuck were you guys in q1 and q2? my altgains from earlier this year have dwarfed btc's increase.

Yeah I'm bleeding BTC value right now but I'm still up way higher than I would be had I just held.

>profit
That doesen't cover the basic oportunity cost, which is inflation. Therefore you are losing money

This

Ofc thats obvious, purchase power and sheeit. Im putting numbers out there sayin 50% deserves a lot of respect.

Put a pinch of tealeaves in a cup and pour boiling water over them, allowing it to stand about three minutes. Drink the contents of the cup leaving tealeaves and a very small amount of liquid in the bottom.

Invert the cup over a saucer and leave it there until all liquid drains away, then look for these patterns.

Well, The forks bascially devasted me. I had no expereicne in crypto or trading before I started trading 6 months ago and I did really fucking well during the first 2 months or so but the forks fucking shit on me all because I wasn't lazy enough to just leave my BTC sitting on bittrex and tried to move it a couple hours before and ended up getting locked for 2 days. BCG shit on me again. Now I am sitting BTC for segwit and I will try to execute the free money strategy but one can't do anything about it; if this is what the market wants, this is what the markets get.

However, the good part about this whole debacle is that if you do survive and learn from your mistakes, you can finally learn to make profits from the market when BTC finally becomes stable.

this is all due to these fucking 'forks' - we're all getting JUST'd because of some greedy fuckers - most of these alts are far superior to BTC but that means fuck all now

The whole crypto market can burn to the ground for all I care, I'm down fucking 70 PERCENT due to this sudden ridiculous bitcoin hype.
FORKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BAD FOR BTC, RIGHT? WHY IS IT SUDDENLY THE OPPOSITE OF LAST JULY, WHY THE FUCK????? I SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW.

Godspeed user. I will say a prayer for you.

The unfaltering user on his journey of losing all of his money. It's almost poetic.

Quoted the wrong person, lmao, this was meant for

Lol, 10g last you over two weeks? Dayum, altho, I guess I'm not smoking all of mine on my own... About right I guess. GL hibernating your 'stress' away user

why do the forks destroy the altcoin market?

Because everyone sells their alts for bitcoin to take advantage of the airdrop

Do you think that it's a normal rise for BTC going to $6500 without taking a breath?

All the money that were in alts now are in BTC and when they will go back to alts and whales will cashout the pump, BTC is going to crash hard.

>Do you think that it's a normal rise for BTC going to $6500 without taking a breath?

>$6600 now.

My lord... this is.... this is not stopping.

i am fapping to the idea when i can pick up some cheap btc

but with this fork there is no replay protection so how can people simply dump the non-dominant coin.

You only have to make ~20% return to beat BTC. Alts moon 100% on the daily.

Top tier cringe

people are idiots

All the salty retards losing money on shitcoins make me hard

Dress up cute for me and dance, bitches

Literal Brainlet here.

I don't even understand what bitcoin or blockchain is but i went all in on bitcoin in september at 3500 and now ive made $60000.

I feel so bad for you smart guys who are spending most of your days analysing these terrible coins. HHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the rage of retards that don't understand why they are called shitcoins makes my penis pulse thru the skin. Buy bitcoin and save your legacy now dimwits

They're not smart guys. They're the real brainlets because they think just because shitcoins are cheap that means they're sure to make money off them.

Everyone with "gains", how did you cash out those "gains"

>some chad buying bitcoin NOW, of ALL TIMES, will still make more than many of us after 1000s of hours of trading their portfolio up 10x because it was his monthly allowance from daddy for Yale and he doesn't care

They didn't and will never do it. And one day, they will lose it all. Crypto-billionaire huh?

But don't you know that it's in BTC?

they used to moon 100% on the daily. They don't anymore

Print more Tethers, we will not make it.

The TA posts here and on Reddit are hilarious. Muh charts.
Beyond S/R levels, you're basically guessing...quit wasting your time, especially in what is a news-driven & shill-driven asset class.

TA is a meme stop trying to get rich quick and buy good coins then sell when they pump, if youre buying when everyone else is buying its a recipe to get just'd

Serious question... Who has a tangible profit from bitcoin investment of more than $5000. Not in a wallet or exchange, I mean physically holding the cash or having it in a bank account.

Am I the only one still skeptical??

Fuck you, prick. Everyone looks down on losers, yet they will cringe at one trying to turn his shit around.

Very delicious copypasta.