WHAT THE FUUUUUUU xvg

seruiosly mates we broke key 100 sat support and i'm staring into the abyss right now
Is it going to be ok?
Wraith Protocol, Atomic swaps, New wallet.. and we go down? EXPLAIN

I swore I'd never sell my btc for any stinkycoins... and i did it. just fucking fuck my fuck upp

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/what-is-the-wraith-protocol-bd1dfb289cda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha fag

its back to 98 np

wraith isnt released until the 6th just let the whales do their thing and dont fall for their jewish tricks

Send twentya 0.4 eth a month and he'll explain why

Its a whale coin. Started moving before they could accumulate. They brought it back down so they could.

Is it gameover or shall I enter the game at 96sats?

I bought this at 140 and more at 230.

You do not know pain.

It's still up from when they made the announcement, in spite of what BTC is doing. Once BTC calms down XVG is going to explode.

If i see a verge whale in public I'm gonna approach him like Denzel Washington in American Gangster

The shill threads yesterday were fucking ridiculous yo, just proves that Veeky Forums has become the soft target of unscrupulous bands who come from elsewhere.

Keep Veeky Forums beautiful! Outlaw shitty spam/scam/shill threads!

News yesterday were highly anticipated, most other coins have got similar "shilling" after news like that.

reddit isn't optimistic about the wraith protocol. Might be why they don't want to invest in it.

It's because no one has ever audit the code to confirm if it's even work!

I'm pretty sure it doesn't as private as the dev said it will be.

thanks twentya bought 96 sold 113 yesterday

tfw bought at 99 sats and still haven't sold

according to him, we broke the momentum of the pump...

a pump based on the outstanding and secretive news that were announced two fucking weeks ago here: medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/what-is-the-wraith-protocol-bd1dfb289cda

he is an idiot.

>explain
it's trash and you paid for it

>feel when all your bittrex funds are tied up in a poopcoin like verge
can't believe it crashed through 100.

i bought mostly below 96 but i did buy a substantial chunk at 108 after the spike yesterday and looks like i'll be eternally bagholding some of that stack.

j u s t

Ha bullshit mate. You did ruin the momentum. There was a ton of momentum. Enough to carry it to 250-300 sats if the whales managed their buys and sells well. Outside of the verge fan boy universe noone had heard of wraith protocol.

Guys, the release is on the 6th. There is still plenty of time,

Chill out guys and hold it for a few days. Wrath release is on the 6th.

Why would anyone buy this after it is released?
People are supposed to buy off the news. The news has been out for a while and it was a simple 30% pump

the price is obviously suppressed and walked down despite the volume quadrupling and a strong buying pressure.

the above plus BTC breaking ath left and right, and GRS going x10 it is hard to build momentum based on a try-hard hype attempt

priced in

Yeah because that worked out well for ioc, metal, NXS, Qtum. The only difference is those whales weren't didn't have the iq of a Sub-Saharan negro and they let the price rise increase massively before capping it.

I llove it that you people are bagholding.
I told you guys yesterday to take your profits, I did 3 times and you guys were joking about me calling me stupid that i did not hold.

That’s how you trade suckers, sell when you are up and everything is going to good. And buy when there is blood in the streets

same, fucking kill, I swear every pump I sell after 20%, but I am too retarded

>falling for the wraith protocol meme

It's literally just features that XMR already has, dressed up with a new name to make it seem new and exciting

then it's superior to XMR.
XMR isn't pumping at all.
Wraith protocol sounds better

You learned your lesson.

Never trust shillers on Veeky Forums or buy the coins that seem to good to be true. You will lose your money.

I advise everyone to form group with people they trust and have a critical chat there. Don't fall for scammers.

Good luck.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.01 support the panic will begin and small noVERGies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noVERGies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing binance.

The $1 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noVERGies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $10, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noVERGie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no VERGE in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noVERGies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noVERGies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noVERGie.

I told you anons yesterday that was a very risky move to buy xvg while it was 20% up.

BOUGHT AT 50 SATS CLUB, WHO THE FUCK IS IN?

Thx for this babae

You do realize that XVG is a pajeet fork of XCS? It was made purely as a PnD.

Fuck off. I don't know what your goals is but stop scamming naive people.

Verge is shit and nothing will come out of it. Don't lose your money. Their owner is scammer, there have been many cases where it was shown.

A pump n dump coin with 14 billion in circulation. Genius!

Retard.

They dont have an owner poohead, community coin
I think their organization is pretty good, i'm still gambling with >15k though. so fucking dumb

Same! Feeling pretty comfy so far.

BACK OVER 100 SAT!!
the whales are being kind.. will it last?

Hahaha!

It rises again!

Last chance before moon rocket takes offfffff

Hope you all bought the dip.

Bought in at 96 let's go

You retarded?

Real? does teeka normally write like a retard?

That rise to 104 was like seeing a whale breach the water. Now we fly down to 80 sats.

you understand news and when its released is all that matters for useless shitcoins like verge, right?

nobody is ever going to actually use this coin, so when these useless features come out doesn't mean shit to anybody.

Ignore all vergin shills. this used to be called dogecoindark.

Rekt

Hey I wrote that, don't bully

With so many alts bleeding the fuck out right now I dont even mind basically breaking even.

>just fucking fuck my fuck upp
what did he mean by this