Winter Is Coming

We're in for a massive off season for alts. I'm genuinely sure that 70-75% of alts will never recover, or won't recover for well over a year.
Once this stupid fucking fork hype dies, bitcoin will crash to 3500-3000$. Alts will shrivel and stagnate. God help normies who buy in now. They're going to sell at a 50% loss. This is it lads, we're entering a huge alt bear market.

I'm already out of alts mostly, but when to sell bitcoin? Right before the fork, or immediately after?

To cash out or put back into alts? Bitcoin will dip a day or two before the fork and then crash after everyone sells muh free money.

95% of alts are shit and deserve to die anyway
BTC will be at 10k in a few months even after shedding 2k
only the strong will survive

To cash out and buy back into bitcoin after the crash. Maybe some into cheap alts too, but it's hard to tell what to buy at the moment.

Even if your retarded guess based on air comes true, I will just sit on my NEO, collect 300 gas, and it will all be back to normal by next summer

Why would it dip a day or two before?

Noone knows, this is all speculation.

Post may as well said "Summer is Coming..." huge alt bull market season coming.

Nobody fucking knows.

Buy coins that have upcoming events like POSW
Overly attached to coin = delusion
It did the same before BtcC and BtcG

t. $753 portfolio

This 100%
Have been doing this for years. People here always make wild guesses but at the end it's ridiculously hard to predict the future.

no btc will remain high for a little while, many alts recover, some moon to new aths.
end of dec we get a retracement on btc, dragging down the whole market

fuck off larper
no one cares about your opinion

Alts are like alternative facebooks
Alternative jewtubes
Or alternative Coca Colas
The playing field is set
BTC and ETH. Rest will be shitted down by BTC fork feces

Thats what they told me when i bagholded eth lol.

And I made all my btc by bagholding 2 alts )eth and antshares) for long time.

So your post is fucking retarded.

I wish this would happen

Sure, I lost my money because of alt, but as long as the BTC fuckers suffer, I will be happy enough

Why cant we all make it?

Perfect, I don't need money in the next year, but I sure as hell know I want to get more into crypto while the market cap is low

Totally different situations then and now

>history doesn't repeat itself
yeah user, I'm with you

NEO = $100 by December

I don't know why you fags keep forgetting that.

I wish I was this optimistic. There's no readon for alts to moon. Just because many have been buried doesn't mean they'll rise again.
Just sell your link retard

>puts on Sunday best
>gets rope
>sets up stream
Ill send you guys the url when i'm ready.

Are XMR, LTC and ETH alts?