So how much ARK do i need to be worth choose a delegate and earn decent profits?

So how much ARK do i need to be worth choose a delegate and earn decent profits?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
calculator.reconnico.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4k ark = 1 ark a day

That's bull I got more than 4k and I'm getting less than 7 a week. The boys are cucking me

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
Calculator for /our/ delegate.

Who's your delegate ?

Why would I want to invest in a sinking ship?

Have about 7k ark and get about 14 ark a week.

why would anyone ever want to buy low right ?

It was low at 80k, 70k, 60k, 50k, then 50k was supposed to be the absolute bottom, and now look at us.

you are not wrong but the massive dump in alts is because the bitcoin drama going on.

bizclassic

There's your mistake. Check this
calculator.reconnico.com/

Then find a delegate who will give you the goods

Kek

It's almost as if BTC is actually gaining value. What could be the cause?

No thanks. I'll take guaranteed ark over a ~15% increase. Plus the faucet just got increased and voters get triple. Have fun getting scammed.

Every delegate forget the same amount of ark no matter what. So the more votes (not voters) the less each individual vote is worth.

Smaller delegates with less dilution will pay more but are at a higher risk of dropping out.

That's why ourguys made biz_private and are moving classic voters over to dilute the original delegate less.

You'd be a fucking idiot not to be voting biz_classic, solid guys that are doing great things for Ark, much more so than any other delegate.

*Forges

How about rise? Is it the same?

Its pretty obvious that there's a group that has a ton of ARK and is low selling their accumulated profits to buy even more.
I expect this to happen for 2-3 more months. Then it will boom.

lmao 10/10