OMG worth buying some?

Seems like OMG is at the bottom. Don't know why it has been selling of for such a long time. Good support/buy?

>$6.3 USD

boy did i make a mistake buying at 9 and 10, thinking it was a dip

I've heard it was at the bottom like three times now

> bottom.

nigga this coin has nothing going for it for atleast another YEAR. that's when they estimate plasma to come out.

this traded at CENTS just a few months ago.
This is not the bottom.
This will tank all the way down for the rest of the year.

plasma estimate is 2019, so definitely more than a year

I think everyone realized how inadquate jun is and also, there's no real product until plasma, which is 1.5-2 years. so OMG may be back to ICO price by then

You convinced me...Just sold my bags.
It feels good to be free

Sold a while a go. To much hype and no substance. Will buy back in later, but not looking at a slow bleed the next months. It will probably go lower than it is now.

I sold my bags at -30%, few days ago.

best decision of my life

you guys realize this dip is 100% due to bitcoin pumping right?

what do you think will happen when it stabilizes.....

i sold today, feels good

just sold 5 omg feelss good

it was until some whale decided he hates me.

Omg is being shilled, time to buy.

it will tank further obviously.

You think btc has finished fucking your ladyboy ass?

The same thing that happened after the last BTC pump probably.

It gains 10% and then goes sideways for weeks until BTC pumps again and it crashes 20-30%+

Omg works without plasma, and no it is not estimated for 2019 retard

just sold for btc
took a massive loss but ill buy back after the fork

you're not wrong in the short term (which is why I sold most of my OMG 2 weeks ago), but you'd be a fool to discount the future potential of OMG

Just sold my bags to probably a good time to buy now

Sold all my omg for 190k satoshis.
Innvested it into req ico day 3 when FOMO hit me hard.

sold my bags at -30% and bought etp before the ath, but held my etp and now its -40% lol

i will hold this to the bitter end but it is not looking good

Plasma is at its current rate set to be out somewhere between Q2 and Q3 next year, more likely the former.

The potential here is huge since it has a significant amount of practical use and has a unique first mover advantage.

Although it won’t ‘moon’ in the coming 2-3 months, expect the prise to go steadily up afterwards in the anticipation of plasma.

I would definately recommend buying now, but I won’t dissuade you from waiting until the fork has happened. The definite bottom is half the current price, but I don’t think that will be hit.

Do know in any case, trading is at your own financial risk.

buy when it is going back up not when it is not sure what it wants to do

source on plasma coming this soon?

Everything is proceeding exactly as I predicted

I know own some of you are og omisebros, recall how it always had 4 distinct dips, with the last one being super deep, before rapidly increasing in value? That's what I think will happen, although not as fast because we're dealing with larger price movements (but similar percent drops from dip to dip)

I dont want to wait months to get rich. I want it now! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol I'm like half btc half omg so all the btc pumps is balancing against my omg losses.

Not worried I know I will be a millionaire sometime next year.

Holy fuck that was you?

Literally buying high selling low
It's because of you retards I can make money

Lmao you're the fucking retard. This thing is showing zero signs of going back up. Why the fuck wouldn't you sell and buy back cheaper??

>Lmao you're the fucking retard. This thing is showing zero signs of going back up. Why the fuck wouldn't you sell and buy back cheaper??
you're implying I'm a baghodler

the amount of FUD for omisego has increased dramatically today
time to buy more, thanks Veeky Forums

OK so then fuck off. There are retards on here (like me) that went all in on this gookcoin at 180k thinking it was the bottom. At the very least I'll have more OMG.

this
>random REQ vacation FUD
>buy
>goes from 14k to 16k the next day

Yeah for all the shit everyone gives biz, its a great indicator if you do the opposite of everything it says

The first thing I did in crypto was buying 1k of omg at 9-something... not a good start but I'm not gonna sell at a loss like the brainlets on Veeky Forums

>Tfw didn't sell at $14
>Tfw didn't sell at $12
>Tfw didn't sell at $10
>Tfw didn't sell at $7

$100 left in my bank account. $600 in OmiseGo with -20%

F U C K

Bro if your portfolio is so tiny, stick to BTC/ETH and maybe 10% in alts. HODL for years, you won’t have selling pressure with a small starting stack.