MCO EXIT SCAM, AHAHAHAHAHAHA

np.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/79zk7q/forget_takeoff_we_are_now_in_free_fall/

Laugh at scammed idiots

Ahaha get fucked redditards

kek, my sides

didn't we learn this the last time it pumped and dumped over VISA bs. KEKALEKISTAN

Same shit like Centra.

The only real Companies are TenX and TokenCard.

Don't know why people are laughing. The more scammy alt coins become, the quicker governments will straight up ban everything.

so wait

the tokens are only used to get a debit card? people are just now realizing this??? how the fuck did its cap get so high?

Moreover, the MCO price drop was insane. I actually feel bad for people who lost 50% in one day.

lol dude there was actually a youtube video with some decent proof this was a scam being posted in every pre-ICO thread on here. You guys ignored it and this is what happens.

Fomo my dude

?
Didn't they get approved by visa?
Was that all bs aswel?

> WTC starts alpha testing with users and reveals amazing tech like bridging eth and their chain. goes minus 25%
> MCO fucks its deluded holders in the ass and starts an exit scam. Goes minus 25%

All happened around the same day.

fuck crypto man

That's what the claim was

They can probably use visas network. Doesn't mean they are a credit card but more equivalent to a steam gift card.

can you post it?

Even if it's a debit card and not a credit card, that's fucking more than most of the shitcoins are offering.
I fail to understand, what's wrong with debit cards?
Why are people calling this an exit scam?

I was so close to buying this piece of shit. Bless you Kek

this. it's just a prepaid card for Singapore only.

Because it's so far from normie adoption, which was what people were hoping for so the token value would increase with market utilization. Now it's just a pre-paid spending card with loaded up credits on it that you fix with crypto credit. Far from normie usage

They're exaggerating. It's just not at all what people thought it was going to be so investors, but mostly traders, are backing out.

I thought I could flip the MCO for the quick profit but I ended up losing almost 50% in value ... Any advice how to at least partially recover from this?

No. Mónaco hodlers were supposed to get 1% of the transaction fees of the card as a passive income on top of that. And they removed that feature just like that. No wonder the price tanked. You went from comfy passive income to worthless overnight

Exagerrating by calling it an exit scam. It's not an exit scam, but many were hoping for it to be an actual credit card. A prepaid card even in the cryptospace is nothing new or special.

Long live OmiseGo

WTF is this guy whining about? Apparently he made 2 million but is still butthurt.

Thanks I understand a bit more now

Yeah, OMG will give ALL fees to stakers none of that 1% bullshit

People on reddit are also crying "class action lawsuit". Monaco is registered in Switzerland where no such thing like a class action lawsuit exists.

Also the company's responsibles are all foreigners, if they never put a step into a wrong country nobody can catch them.

Monaco is the best example of how to make 20million scam out of 20k for company registration and an app.