ATTENTION LINKMARINES

Sergey presents on Friday. We have a golden opportunity to coordinate and get a message across in the live stream. There will also be many opportunities for live golden streams into a toilet. Knowing how unruly some of us are we just might put a brown stain on chainlinks brand, but on the other bowel, we also just might get enough hype going to get listed on a bigger exchange.

LINK ON BITTREX WE WANT LINK ON BITTREX!!!!!!

*in the live stream chat

Main stall

WOW IS THAT SERGEY NAZAROV THE FAMOUS CREATOR OF CHAINLINK? I WANNA SUCK HIS DICK SO BAD~

We should decide on one exchange and spam the live chat with the url for listing it there. Bittrex is a good candidate

Why not both Bittrex and Bitfinex? That way there would be pressure for them to try to list LINK before they other exchange does. It would be like a competition on who has the bigger dick.

nobody wants your shit token anymore

.165 and dropping

I feel like it’s easier to target one but idk. We need to get more opinions in here. We should screen cap the live chat also and spread it on Twitter so people see it

kek why do i feel that if we make this viral, literally every exchange would start listing LINK? i mean the normie hype alone would be huge. we successfully put a man in the whitehouse after all using meme power.

Lets do this everyone keep this thread alive till friday

>spam the live chat with the url for listing it there.

Don't spam the chat. It is just annoying and makes LINK look like a joke.

Then how the fuck do we get their attention? We will be stuck in Binance till 2020 at this rate.

Do you want link on a big exchange or not? Do you think sitting on your ass and doing nothing like you are now is helping that cause?

Yes it’s up to us. Sergei doesn’t give a shit about getting this on exchanges.

Veeky Forums did that, I'm sure

At this rate Chain link will have to rebrand to not be associated with you autismos

If a product allows businesses to fire ENTIRE DEPARTMENTS and save money it doesn’t matter what kind of following it has they will buy it bottom line. This is the kind of message we need to get across, that this tech is revolutionary.

Bump, we really need this on another fucking exchange.

We can probably get something going if we make Twitter accounts and retweet caps of the live chat, or at least the hashtags #listchainlink #devcon3

Get in here boys, let’s get some more ideas going.

And mention Bittrex, polo, etc. In the tweets. That will have significant impact if we get enough link holders on this

I think a live chat screencap full of messages with “LIST CHAINLINK” and tweets @ing the big exchanges is a good combo

What you don't seem to get is that you may as well be explaining "stock X is revolutionary. Not the company but the stock itself!"

Try explaining that to a normie crypto investor.

I agree maybe one of us or cryptotakeoff can do a Normie friendly medium article on chainlink or link them to one in the chat.