Who is this man?

Who is this man?

A true leader of men, a hero of the people and the man who should have been GSCPSU if it wasn't for kruschevs cunty self

25-Star General Zapp Brannigan

Georgy "I must unite the russian peoples under one tombstone" Zhukov

A military genius who is overlook by brainlets because they believe the Soviet zerg rush memes.

Georgy "Leave the Russians to me" Zhukov

The negative chess grand champion of the 20th century.

Georgy "just throw another human wave at the enemy lmao" Zhukov

Georgy 'If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there' Zhukov

he killed millions

He was both a military genius and an employer of zerg rushes

He probably saved western civilization...

To save billions

The whole point of minefields is to slow down the enemy. If you advance through it, the minefield is rendered useless and you save the lives of hard to train engineer battalions. War is hell but they had to be mathematical

Georgy "The Slav Terminator" Zhukov

Poor man's Tukhachevsky.

Georgy "Warsaw to Berlin in one hundred tank armies" Zhukov

Georgy "STALINGRAD IS AS FAR AS YOU GO FRITZ" Zhukov

not a naziboo but please someone explain how the fuck he was a good general, his operations were so poorly executed and planned that you can't tell me he was a good general "oh but that's because the Soviet rank structure and training was piss poor and communication made it impossible to successfully mount offensives" Rokossovsky was able to plan a brilliant offensive and go toe to toe with the best germans in not lopsided battles.

Underrated

He very successfully perfected the human wave tactic and wasn't shy about it.
He wasn't a fuck up like Luigi Cadorna and didn't make all lives he sacrificed worthless.

Georgy "send in the 17th wave" Zhukov

Georgy "No mine detectors, Clear it" Zhukov

>filename

He united billions

He knew the limitation of the soviet army and had to make the hard choices of sacrificing people to ensure the g*rmans downfall
He wasn’t a terrific general but not the butcher people made him out to be

Never got the "Zerg rush" meme. If anything it was the Germans who cheesed the early game while the Russians had to macro up...

check your filename

The average age of this website is lower than you think. You really think any of these kids actually played star craft?

>Georgy my son, yuo are man now

A hero.

You do know zerg rush has become a popcultural term that is reused in basically every modern strategy game?
Starcraft is the definitive example, but that does not mean people who never played broodwar are unable to understand the difference between a micro rush and a macro defence.