I think I'm starting to get why Sergey doesn't want to mention Chainlink in his presentations...

I think I'm starting to get why Sergey doesn't want to mention Chainlink in his presentations. You're literally killing your own coin, idiots.

ugh....I wonder how many people called SandN**ger Jeff Bezos responds to on a daily basis.

the way some people treat Sergey disgusts me

this is what happens when 15 year olds try investing.

Sergey could have been the next Vitalik or Charlie Lee. Instead he chose to be a pussy.

>t. 13 year old

Hahahaha he saw this and changed the tweet lol

You couldn't convince a fat bitch to give you the pussy in 3 months. Expect link to be right up there with btc this early in the game.

>this is what happens when 15 year olds try investing.

The sad thing is, a lot of these people are older than 15.

Yeah this behavior is kind of autistic, but I think it says something about the state of SmartContract.com and ChainLink, that these are the comments you see. With a successful company, you'd see more normies commenting, and the autists are more spread out. But not here.

What makes you think that? There is nothing in their behavior or in what they have said to make be believe they are legal adults.

This shit is really fucking obnoxious, keep Veeky Forums shit on Veeky Forums, and maybe youtube since there is no community to ruin, otherwise you're beyond embarrassing yourselves

even the slack is a pile of shit

chainlink is the Veeky Forums coin. once branded no big investor will want to touch it.

lmao "Veeky Forums coin"
only thing investors care about is ability to profit. I could name an alt hitlerdidnothingwrongcoin and investors would buy it up if it had hype

lol chainlink will fail. look at the shithead community it has supporting it

investors are plebs. Blindly investing into something they know little of in hopes of getting rich.

bitconnect is a top 10 coin and pretty obvious ponzi scheme. If you ever want to feel smart join a crypto group on facebook. Every retard thinks the coin they pick is going to give them early btc gains.

>hitlerdidnothingwrongcoin
We have to make this

Tbh I bet investors would buy it after watching the “Sibos 2017 Aftermath” YouTube vid. funniest shit I have ever seen from biz

Lol, you self censored nigger on an anonymous basket weaving forum. Fag.

The guy can't even manage his facial hair. Do you think he'll be able to manage the successful presentation of a coin project?

We should abuse them

If there was no Veeky Forums shit, then that tweet would had zero likes, zero comments and zero interest.

The fact its all Veeky Forums shit shows you there is nothing at all beyond that.

some would say it's because of Veeky Forums shit-tier comments on Chainlink tweets that non autistic keep away from this coin.